Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narsilion is not going to draw any more monster
Well it was a great run. I would wish that we could work together more but she does not want to. Actually she had stop 3 monsters ago but i said her to complete dragons and she did. I appreciate her great artworks that she made for our game. This is her email sent to me at March 18. Unless you can convince her to draw more monsters the Narsilion project has officially ended.
Thank you Narsilion for working our game.

Hi Furkan,

I'm afraid I have some bad news, I can't continue with these commissions.

It was always my intention to give you a discount on the normal cost due to the bulk of the order, however in hindsight it is simply not feasible to continue at the current rate given the time it takes to produce them at the desired quality. Working the equivalent hours in my day job pays five times as much and even though I'd rather be drawing with my time it simply doesn't cover the living costs I have.
Please don't take this as a complaint or a demand for more money, it's neither. In my efforts to ensure you got value for money for such a large order I didn't fully appreciate the investment in time and ability to meet the order.

Right now especially time is very precious. The demand for paintings in the area gets very high this time of year due to tourism and is my main source of revenue for my art. Painted works sell for at least 10-20 times the cost of a digital piece so l need to ensure I don't miss out on this period.

I sincerely hope you understand my difficult situation. It would not be fair to expect you to pay more for my work, especially given the rate I have been working at and I certainly wouldn't expect any more money for work I have already produced for you. But I also cannot continue as I would find myself somewhat homeless >_<

I hope you understand. I wish you all the best and hope your project proves a success.

Sam Taylor, Nars

It was really a great run Narsillion is a great artist, but I understand what she is saying and hope she does well. Also hopes we get another great artist like her to work for us again
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
this is saddening. I'm glad we got what we did.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
;-; ;-; ;-;

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxq9EIdJmcY9uL9vmfUby...pdayiE5Jko]

Narsilion is a very talented artist. I wish to be able to draw like her and actually design awesome tattoos Big Grin

I'm glad we got we have and as a memorial, these monsters should be the rarest to achieve in-game.

[Image: 1.gif]

THANK YOU NARSILION FOR THE AWESOME MONSTERS!!!!
2 solutions 1.pay her more or 2.dont worry about quality,i used to like this games cartoonish quality,this realistic stuff is..junk,no offense to everyone,but i mean,cartoonish quality is better imo,but since this is your game, you do as you like
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-04-09, 11:35 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: 2 solutions 1.pay her more or 2.dont worry about quality,i used to like this games cartoonish quality,this realistic stuff is..junk,no offense to everyone,but i mean,cartoonish quality is better imo,but since this is your game, you do as you like
Did you not read anything??
(2012-04-09, 11:35 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: 2 solutions 1.pay her more or 2.dont worry about quality,i used to like this games cartoonish quality,this realistic stuff is..junk,no offense to everyone,but i mean,cartoonish quality is better imo,but since this is your game, you do as you like
do you not get the concept of the admins word is law? whatever he wants to do, it gets done. no questions asked. He never said the old quality was bad, he said he liked the direction of the new style better. Narsillion said she was specifically Not asking for more money
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Narsilion , i wish you all the best if you ever read this, the quality of work and look of the monsters was truly amazing , and sadly fate seems to be pushing you in another direction, i wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and i hope all the people who buy your art enjoy it as much as we have
You dare Challenge ME ?

Well, this is saddening for my return....thanks for all the awesome monsters, Nars.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Thanks for all the work you've done narsilion. It's really too bad you can't do more, but totally understandable at the same time |'D the work you've done for us has been fantastic though, and the community appreciates and loves it. Thank you and good luck!
thank nars for all the art we wont forget what youve done for us
will be missing you

thanks a lot

[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
thanks a lot Narsilion
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

Aw thank you so much guys. ;o; It means a lot to me that so many of you appreciated me being a part of your project. It was a lot of fun and I'll miss being able to continue with it.

I'll very likely keep checking in to see how the game is improving; a lot of the new designs are fantastic and the maps in progress look very promising. I do hope this game makes it to something big one day!

Thanks again guys for the support and feedback! Big Grin

narsilion.deviantart.com
it's our pleasure Narsilion, you earned the accolades of this game Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

I miss you Narsilion and your great artwork, thanks for being part of this project and for making us such a great arts, wish you luck in your future works and hope you won't forget us.

BIGGEST SUPPORT AND RESPECT
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
I miss you Narsilion and your great artwork, thanks for being part of this project and for making us such a great arts, wish you luck in your future works and hope you won't forget us.
Thanks for all the work you've done narsilion. It's really too bad you can't do more, but totally understandable at the same time |'D the work you've done for us has been fantastic though, and the community appreciates and loves it. Thank you and good luck!