Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Desired Game Features
What are your most desired game features?
Please post a link of the suggestion from the In-Game Suggestions forum or just post here the feature that you want to see in the game very soon.

Few Ideas :
Friends List
Achievement System
Quests

Just post here your suggestion and I will add a poll.
quests and achievements might make the game more fun to play..
Remember guild stuff? Maybe some of that...Smile
And the whisper system, maybe a separate chat that only goes to the person you whisper...more convenient than PM if it's quick and simple.
I hope there is a big house for myself in the game. Besides, i can decorate for it.
the very first planned big feature is guild system Smile

and many more things after that ofc
yes thanks cef
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
Guild system!! Wooot. Not sure if I'll lead again but blegh d: I just wanna make the guilds pretty.
Request a cm button
if theres trouble in chat you can click request cm and the fastest cm can accept and help whatever the person needs in chat ofcourse if theres a false alarm you get a warning after that you get banned from chat
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
(2014-11-16, 08:29 PM)Eramyst Wrote: Request a cm button
if theres trouble in chat you can click request cm and the fastest cm can accept and help whatever the person needs in chat ofcourse if theres a false alarm you get a warning after that you get banned from chat

I like this, there can be a little pop up at the corner of the game screen
i love all of these ideas actually i would like to see them keep coming
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
hehehehe.... Even with false alarms, this will be abused. I like it though
It would annoy me personally.
*Don't let Galliant have this

The chat is usually quiet and lurked upon but this could be like.. The phone from the Powerpuff Girls only for [cm]s. Hah!
An actual guild system, before Christmas, would be nice. Give people a reason to give donations as Christmas gifts
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2014-11-18, 12:06 AM)Knost Wrote: An actual guild system, before Christmas, would be nice. Give people a reason to give donations as Christmas gifts

I agree, it would be the perfect time to release many features. I personally like/prefer for V3 to come a day just before new year or something, would feel nice with that whole 'new year' 'new beginning' 'new features'
(2014-11-17, 07:43 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
hehehehe.... Even with false alarms, this will be abused. I like it though

The chat is usually quiet and lurked upon but this could be like.. The phone from the Powerpuff Girls only for [cm]s. Hah!

if there's gonna be a cm button added, i must insist to call it Dadsignal

oh there's a small pri.... wait what ?
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club

(2014-11-17, 07:43 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: hehehehe.... Even with false alarms, this will be abused. I like it though

(2014-11-18, 11:13 PM)Galliant Wrote: if there's gonna be a cm button added, i must insist to call it Dadsignal

oh there's a small pri.... wait what ?
well, if they are supposed to be looking after chat to notice when they are needed, it'd be redundant(unless it sends a pm or something, which can already be done, we'd be needing a list of the cm names to look for the one that is active at the moment) and if there happen to be trouble over a chat they dont understand what's being said, then there's no use anyway
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
@Tons_o_snot You can go to the search player tab and specifically look for anyone with [CM] Title that is online.
(2014-11-19, 03:19 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: @Tons_o_snot You can go to the search player tab and specifically look for anyone with [CM] Title that is online.
yeah, forgot about that, as i almost never look for anyone, be it cm or not
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
It would still be cool
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
the biggest problem is my phd thesis atm

i really have to focus on it as i am behind schedule Big Grin

however i do have great ideas and you keep posting more ideas

if we can complete all ideas this game will be a beast hopefully Smile
I'd like to promote this thread again for discussions of great additions and bad additions for the game!
Let's make it better and activate BEAST-MODE!!!!!!
Bring in more players!

Guilds are a GO. More monsters are obvious. How about another class? Stronger than Ancients? YEA!
Chat away now people~