Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster abilities in 2.0
Please explain me how the monster abilities are generated in 2.0.

I have a Rainay with SpAttack Master, Crippling and Speed Gainer - exactly as in the Pokedex. But my Ivyew has Slow Tough as its first ability, not Competition as in the Pokedex. Same about my Monagle and other monsters. Why?

Two other questions about the abilities.
1). The Pokedex shows a list of abilities for each monster with the words "randomly gains 3 of these when captured". Does that mean three MORE abilities or three abilities INSTEAD of standard ones?
2). What will happen when my Iview will evolve to Noghtoxic? Will it retain its abilities, or gain Nightoxic abilities, or gain random abilities from Nightoxic list?
All abilities are random.
Monsterdex grammar & errors will probably be fixed soon

Patience is a virtue
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-02-18, 11:36 AM)Ector Wrote: Please explain me how the monster abilities are generated in 2.0.

I have a Rainay with SpAttack Master, Crippling and Speed Gainer - exactly as in the Pokedex. But my Ivyew has Slow Tough as its first ability, not Competition as in the Pokedex. Same about my Monagle and other monsters. Why?

Two other questions about the abilities.
1). The Pokedex shows a list of abilities for each monster with the words "randomly gains 3 of these when captured". Does that mean three MORE abilities or three abilities INSTEAD of standard ones?
2). What will happen when my Iview will evolve to Noghtoxic? Will it retain its abilities, or gain Nightoxic abilities, or gain random abilities from Nightoxic list?

At monsterdex you can see each monster ability pool
At each time you catch them, 3 of them assigned randomly
So, the abilities' lists in MonsterDex are obsolete, right?
Will my monster retain its abilities after evolving or not?
(2013-02-18, 12:06 PM)Ector Wrote: So, the abilities' lists in MonsterDex are obsolete, right?
Will my monster retain its abilities after evolving or not?

When you transform a Monster, it retains all of it's abilities.  c:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Thanks everybody! That effectively means that every monster has unique abilities, which is great!
Requesting thread lock please to prevent spam
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Just to let u know:
The ablitys in the monsterdex are the ablitys that the monster will have when you get it as a gift from staff (e.g. cefurkan).
Also all monsters captured in v1 still have their old ablitys wich is probally the reason your rainay has the ablitys of the monsterdex.
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg