• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monster Suggestion Thread
we can have a dragon with wings like chalizard
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
An Anubis monster '-'

Anubus Drawn
(2012-05-07, 06:52 PM)Kamidara Wrote: An Anubis monster '-'

Anubus Drawn
Isn't that....brown thing (Some Superior Monster) based off Lucario, who is an anubis?
Constantly dying yet never dead
Bakuchan? No, he's like a.. thing.

Anubus Drawn
How do I spell it right and then not right??

Alright this user named Panda Time wants a kung fu panda monster that is light/type. Make it big, bad, and round. In all respect, please. Whenever whichever artist does this request.
[Image: 2hx3rr6.jpg] <--------something like this
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Underwater Jaguar Wolf thing. It has gills.

[Image: UnderwaterJaguarWolfThing.png]
kami,you have outdone me once again :p,you should redo mine :p
defensive grass/light type. maybe an obese humanshape-type monster, possibly a monk but like a garden statue. with regenerator as one of its abilities. and hopefully emissary rank. lol
to beat them dragons and water types! just saying Smile)
There could be a ancient that has massive tentacles and comes from the bottom of the 8th sea and and it has peircing black holes as eyes and knows one of the most powerful water moves "TsunamiXXX" or something like that.
Thanks
[Image: Univeisblack.png]

an idea i had maybe something like this
[Image: Killuasignaturewip.png]

Now Taking Art Commissions for Signatures/Avatars
My Art Gallery: Ellioums Art Gallery
A Legend/Ancient Based on Mew and Mewtwo Wink
(2012-06-12, 02:51 AM)TrafalgarLaw Wrote: A Legend/Ancient Based on Mew and Mewtwo Wink
Sounds Great btw.

Anubus Drawn
OMG thats awesome he looks like he belongs in MK or something! :O
how bout a monster like beetle
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
How about a phantom species that is fused with a clown. Maybe ghost/psychic type
Do we have an okapi-based monster in development? I'd like to see an okapi. It would probably be a Regular or Superior. Normal- or Ground-type, perhaps?

[Image: 530647677_ee5196fd18.jpg]
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
how about some extremely huge sphinx? A ground/ghost type who can be the rarest of all Ancients! Big Grin
I can already see it inside my head.. it will be awesome^^ The sphinx would be a very defensive monster.
The most defensive, in fact so defensive i bet it would be banned from many tournaments... Except for the
Ancients-only tour's Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
can cadilator be redrawn with the starter animation, like it isnt a cartoon style, but graphic art. I call it startermation but i m sure there is a better name for it. Anyway, can someone redraw Cadilator so its face isnt so scary?

Oh my gosh! i have over 70 ideas that i drew! if any1 wants to see any, let me know by pm.
Exclamation 
What I was thinking of a while ago, while I was making a paper maché coral reef, was rocks. Rocks and eating. Then I came up with this name: Chewbble (Chew - Pebble), so whoever wants to take the idea, it goes like this:

Chewbble like to eat rocks to strengthen his hide and become more ferocious. The more rocks they eat, the more spikes emerge from their backs. Their spikes signify the strength of their stomachs. Then it evolves to ______ who likes to eat bigger rocks and boulders to keep boasting its power. The spikes develop into large hides which they can use to camouflage by hiding and exposing only their backs. Then the final evolution, Corgulf (The name's bad atm; but it's core, referring to the earth and it's way of eating, and engulf, just because it keeps eating things) is a nasty snacker that can eat any material in sight. They hunt with a group of ______ (The second evo) to search for mountains t ofeast on. The spikes on their backs become mountain-like, making them a gigantic threat to opponents.

The idea's still rough, but I'll try to sketch a bit to give you guys a better idea Big Grin
(2012-08-03, 02:13 PM)Rock127 Wrote: What I was thinking of a while ago, while I was making a paper maché coral reef, was rocks. Rocks and eating. Then I came up with this name: Chewbble (Chew - Pebble), so whoever wants to take the idea, it goes like this:

Chewbble like to eat rocks to strengthen his hide and become more ferocious. The more rocks they eat, the more spikes emerge from their backs. Their spikes signify the strength of their stomachs. Then it evolves to ______ who likes to eat bigger rocks and boulders to keep boasting its power. The spikes develop into large hides which they can use to camouflage by hiding and exposing only their backs. Then the final evolution, Corgulf (The name's bad atm; but it's core, referring to the earth and it's way of eating, and engulf, just because it keeps eating things) is a nasty snacker that can eat any material in sight. They hunt with a group of ______ (The second evo) to search for mountains t ofeast on. The spikes on their backs become mountain-like, making them a gigantic threat to opponents.

The idea's still rough, but I'll try to sketch a bit to give you guys a better idea Big Grin
This reminds me of Gorons in Zelda ;P
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-03, 02:15 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 02:13 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Chewbble idea thingy

This reminds me of Gorons in Zelda ;P
Wow... I just searched them... dangit everything I think of out of randomness, for some reason, actually is similar to another thing that already exists! First I thought up for an hour for a name and I gave that guy in my story the name Sylux, then it turns out, the name is used in Metroid Hunters -_- I must have a bad luck in making original stuff lol
I do believe the last original idea was used in 1892. Don't feel bad. Totally not your fault, dude. XD
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
How about nature ghosts? Fire, Water and Grass Zeniths that are also Ghost-types. They lurk in a single forest and play tricks on people by combining their elemental powers?
Not sure, but maybe since there is not Bug/Ice:

Mantice, a white praying mantis with huge icicles as the the front legs where the "praying" arms are
(2012-08-11, 01:56 AM)finbar27oh Wrote: Not sure, but maybe since there is not Bug/Ice:

Mantice, a white praying mantis with huge icicles as the the front legs where the "praying" arms are
i like this idea Smile
(2012-08-11, 01:56 AM)finbar27oh Wrote: Not sure, but maybe since there is not Bug/Ice:

I love this... we need it!
(2012-08-11, 02:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote:

I love this... we need it!
I ws gonna do an icy centipede
Frostipede
Frigipede
Arctipede.
But yer ider'a cool, too.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

id love to see an ostrich-like monster,giraffe-like monster,and sea star-like monster
Well, we do have a giraffe atm (Generaffe) but. ouob

Also @ TexasToast, I DO have a okapi monster planned actually <:o here is a link to some old sketches https://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a47...etches.png
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.