Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monster Suggestion Thread
Here you can post your ideas of what monsters you would like to see in the future. You can suggest basic ideas (Ex: Dolphin monster, TV monster..), more detailed ideas (ex: a dodo with white feathers and a crown, or even more detailed then that), type combinations, or anything else you can think of pretaining to new monsters!
Remember, keep things appropriate and follow the rules! And also remember other people's views and oppinions, especially religious ones.
More GHOST monster's!
Beta Name : Mystic_Mimic
Alpha name : Misdreavus

[Image: litwick.png]
.: Lose Control :.

i would like to see a monster that looks like a computer has sparkplugs as its arms wires as its legs and have its typing be electric
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
A TURTLE, one with 8 legs like an octopus Big Grin
The shell is Grey, and the legs are PURPLE
The head doesnt peek out at all, all you can see is its EYES Big Grin
BOOM! done.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
remakes of eeveelutions
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
a nine tailed monster looks a lot like a wolf, its colored black and on its forehead there is a picture of a small flame which is a navyish colord he should be a dark/fire type and his name amaterasu o.o
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2011-09-11, 10:31 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: a nine tailed monster looks a lot like a wolf, its colored black and on its forehead there is a picture of a small flame which is a navyish colord he should be a dark/fire type and his name amaterasu o.o
okami wolf?

nah i thought of the nine tailed fox from naruto and added a twist o.o there is something like tht tho??
its some legend and theres a wii game
oo o.o well i think itd be a boss monster on here o.o like its evolution starts out at 6 tails and its a little puppy and it eventually grows o.o to that nine tailed wolf
(2011-09-11, 10:38 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: oo o.o well i think itd be a boss monster on here o.o like its evolution starts out at 6 tails and its a little puppy and it eventually grows o.o to that nine tailed wolf
vulpix-ninetails?

Well that was fast '^' But yeah. I can do a ninetailed fox, but 6tails to 9 sounds TOO close to vulpix and ninetales. So the design is going to be kind of ... interesting to try to do without trampling on that line
aight sweet and ya sorry i just noticed that whole vulpix thing >.< well what if it just stayed at 9 through out?
(2011-09-11, 10:46 PM)Dark_Flamez Wrote: aight sweet and ya sorry i just noticed that whole vulpix thing >.< well what if it just stayed at 9 through out?
Lol that's fine. Yeah yeah, i'll find some way to get a nine tailed fox in here. Some how. But it will happen.
sweet Big Grin
it could be (type)/psychic
a monster like the lochness i figure we have yetee why not the lochness to also one lke big foot
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
also i figured we should have some monsters that look like the planets in the solar system.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
yea that would be awesome i would get one from mars and why not have a martian too

Credits to SparrowHawk
i want monster to do with ghost.i <3 ghost!

Beta Name : Mystic_Mimic
Alpha name : Misdreavus

[Image: litwick.png]
.: Lose Control :.

pein we have 1 like the lochness some what its called nesspark
nesspark sucks epicly anyways go big foot he would totally pwn he and yetee could be partners

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-09-11, 10:59 PM)Misdreavus Wrote: i want monster to do with ghost.i <3 ghost!

Whoa dude, i dont roll like that Tongue
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
lol ghost ^
I want a Fire Wing Dragon thats red and has a tail with flames on it
how bout a ghost dragon monster that would be epic

Credits to SparrowHawk
Gk. Is it possible for you to make a bear with gold armor and yellow nasty looking claws,while drooling,red eyes,fur color white.
name it Borosoures. idk i can't make it so far .-. i fail at drawings
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
dragons, wolf , fox etc i would like monsters that are them but different colour etc..
^ agreed
i want shiny fakemon :<