Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Monster Pick Guide] Best Emissary
Heart 
The most asked question in game probably be, is this monster good?
I'd like to use my first thread sharing experience of which monsters, especially Emissary class ones are worthy of training.
why Emissay class? since every monster that is below Emissary class has too few stats to be powerful. The catching rate of Emissary monster is around 5%, easy to catch enough number and filter for the best ones. On the other hand, Zenith/Legendary mons usually require great patience and great luck to find one with both good nature and UVs. In short, a good Emissary with proper training and nice move set will be 100 times better than a random Zenith or Legends.
Ok, I will keep the format brief, writing a list starting with name, then my grading scale from 1-5, then ideal nature, finally the reason why its powerful and a few remarks.

Terrarth 4 tremb/verve/wall natures total stats 597, powerful moves, so it can be a decent atker, also, Tricky Fun, Dust Throw,Camouflage it can be a wall monster.

Colecoil 4.5 quantum good type, 595 total stats, Black Mist, Electricity Charge, Aqua Sonic

Dragur 4.5 tremb/mirage Drake Dance, good stats. Every monster with Drake Dance is powerful.

Dracloud 5 tremb/mirage Drake Dance, bonus damage, 108 speed, decent moves. A must own Emissary.

Dragrove 4 tremb/mirage Drake Dance, grass type moves(u will need a grass move in team), but too much weakness.

Corpoton 4.5 verve good type, Steel Slash, Metal Armor, Slow Tough/Physical Master

Horiver 5 hallu/wail best water type imo. SpAttack Master/Water Expert/Ice Expert, work out, Tsunami. U will find most used PvP mons r almost all with either water or ice weakness

Martiawl 4.5 many nature predict, and almost all the boost move(work out, muscle tense, knife dance, clear mind, relax mind) , so it can be very flexible

Emperno 4 tremb/hallu Radiation, work out, but too many weakness

Kingnite 4.5 tremb powerful move Fire Rain, Stat Master

Boarowisp 4.5 tremb/mirage Accelerator, Fire Rain, good type.

Rockoal 4 verve/ tremb Effect Expert/Shield Master, pwoerful moves

Faunature 4 tremb knife dance, great abilities: Evasion Expert/Shield Master/Natural Heal

Simoly 4.5 hallu/quantum strange dance, Aura Orb(most powerful 1000 accuracy move),Legendary Power, wide range of move choice

Halowing 4.5 many Psychic Master/Speed Gainer, lots of boost move

Vladepes 4 tremb/verve Attack Master/Attack Gainer, Knife Dance

Axotogol 5 discreet/debonair Expert Regenerator/ Attack Decreaser, strange dance, black mist, good type. Perfect wall monster.

Spirelic the only monster with Expert Leader and fly, must have one.

This can't be a complete list of good Emissary, and I would be more than happy to hear ur advice and suggestions Smile Share with us ur list of best, make this post more complete and correct.

Thanks MaliciousMaster for providing:

Hydevil 4.5 momentum/ verve/ trembling predict, rare type, great damage dealing moves(Clinch, Mega Gang ), Physical Expert

Thanks staff vidyasagar for providing:

Torchomp 4 hallu/wail black mist(tho not fit for hallu), scheme, good damage moves. I just find fire types r little too many, and this won't be my first choice, so I give it a 4.

Thanks Tayjo for providing:

Shacaria 4.5 discreet/debonair good type, Accuracy Decreaser/water Immunity, predict, Ghost Flare, prevent, toxic bite. A perfect wall mon. I will train one.

Titanine 4.5 verve/discreet/debonair consider it a small Futairik, just build like Futairik. Chomp is the only thing its better than Futairik. I don't think it can be a good wall, so verve, steel slash

Thanks Quanto_Konami for submitting:

Ahuizoth 4.5 quantum/wall Good type,Black mist,scheme,trick fun, Decent move pool, Accuracy master.

And As for the best nature,
If u only satisfy with middle level pvp, the guide works fine; but if u compete with best trainers, I think hallu/tremb only fit for monsters with 130+ speed. u might face 6 hallu legends, so your Emissary is very likely always attack second, no matter what nature u choose. In that sense, speed +6 or -6 make no difference, so verve/mirage/quantum might be the best nature for many monsters in my list.
simoly should be quantum -__-

horiver... shouldnt be 5.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-07-28, 03:33 AM)fjkulit Wrote: simoly should be quantum -__-

horiver... shouldnt be 5.
agree, simoly with 76 speed, quantum might be better.
i can't find a better water type than horiver, so i give it 5.
ur missing chomperro its a good monster
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-07-28, 07:26 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: ur missing chomperro its a good monster
Thank u, i didn't notice it can learn scheme.
You missed Titanine and Jekyllight :/
Titanine could act as physical wall with metal armor and break blade moves and could also physical sweep with knife dance and chomp. I use a momentum with this moveset.

Jekyllight... People say it's a good special sweeper but i got myself a mirage and gave it predict, concentration strike, tail strike and holy eye. holding a fighter crystal gives it a huge amount of damage from concentration blast wich has 165 power. It has Accuracy master and holy eye so that will help a bit in taking care of predic/double time users even if he doesn't have a 1k acc move (not a physical at least).
It OHKO almost anything you can throw at it Tongue

Shacaria is a great way to punish people for not having a 1k attack move with its accuracy decreaser (-25percent accuracy on enemy) ability and predict ^^
mine is a blockhead with the moveset predict, toxic bite, ignite and pitch black. pitch black will decrease accuracy by 1 when hitting a target.
As you can guess, this guy will annoy people to death... if not the burn and poison gets them first lol

Edistrom doesn't have the best stats i guess but it has that same awesome ability that makes simoly good ^^
Mine's a quantum with the moveset double time, electricity charge, darkness ball and electrode spark... a pretty straightforward guy
I meant him to be a simoly counter since i could throw him in if i expected a strange dance coming my way lol (he's a ghost type)
/Tayjo
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union
(2012-07-28, 08:10 PM)Averium Union Wrote: You missed Titanine and Jekyllight :/
Titanine could act as physical wall with metal armor and break blade moves and could also physical sweep with knife dance and chomp. I use a momentum with this moveset.

Jekyllight... People say it's a good special sweeper but i got myself a mirage and gave it predict, concentration strike, tail strike and holy eye. holding a fighter crystal gives it a huge amount of damage from concentration blast wich has 165 power. It has Accuracy master and holy eye so that will help a bit in taking care of predic/double time users even if he doesn't have a 1k acc move (not a physical at least).
It OHKO almost anything you can throw at it Tongue

Shacaria is a great way to punish people for not having a 1k attack move with its accuracy decreaser (-25percent accuracy on enemy) ability and predict ^^
mine is a blockhead with the moveset predict, toxic bite, ignite and pitch black. pitch black will decrease accuracy by 1 when hitting a target.
As you can guess, this guy will annoy people to death... if not the burn and poison gets them first lol

Edistrom doesn't have the best stats i guess but it has that same awesome ability that makes simoly good ^^
Mine's a quantum with the moveset double time, electricity charge, darkness ball and electrode spark... a pretty straightforward guy
I meant him to be a simoly counter since i could throw him in if i expected a strange dance coming my way lol (he's a ghost type)
/Tayjo
thank u for the input.
Shacaria is a real good wall mon!! The only issue is its 4*weakness of light.

Titanine is decent, i'd recommend it if Futairik is not so commonly used, they've got same type, moves, but
Futairik has much better ability and stats.

Jekyllight is just ok imo.

Edistrom too few stats. though i first time realized ghost type is a counter for strange dance Smile
just wanna say thanks for this dyna have been using it for the last couple hours to find some new monsters to train very helpful thanks
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
dynaris add this: Terrarth,Any Wall Nature,moveset: Tricky fun,Knife dance,Sky Slash,Howl
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
terrarth is the first monster on the list zach
oh,well wrong moveset
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
there's no moveset on there lol just lists tricky fun and dust throw as good moves and then camouflage which is an ability
I know my next monsters. Great thread. Big Grin
[Image: 134472520670789557.gif]
I make banners. Mail me on the forums or in-game if you want one. Right now, the banners are free!
Sincerely,
~Zound.
BATTLE FORCE 5 FOREVER!
Just asking, how much power does Drake Dance have?
Thanks,
~Vastus.
(2012-08-17, 08:52 PM)Vastus Wrote: Just asking, how much power does Drake Dance have?
Thanks,
~Vastus.
Its a boost move. Speed +2, atk +2. The best boost move.
shouldnt torchomp be trembling not hallu?
[Image: first_sig_for_monstermmorpg_by_fon23-d681htk.png]
(2012-08-19, 08:22 PM)Fon21 Wrote: shouldnt torchomp be trembling not hallu?
To be honest, i think Torchomp should be Mirage
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-08-19, 08:22 PM)Fon21 Wrote: shouldnt torchomp be trembling not hallu?
it's boost move is scheme, spatk +2, and spatk moveset r more powerful.
Hyper Flame 120 85 so I believe hallu is better than tremb.

As for the best nature, I think very differently now.
If u only satisfy with middle level pvp, the guide works fine; but if u compete with best trainers, I think hallu/tremb only fit for monsters with 130+ speed. u might face 6 hallu legends, so your Emissary is very likely always attack second, no matter what nature u choose. In that sense, speed +6 or -6 make no difference, so verve/mirage/quantum might be the best nature for many monsters in my list.

For torchomp: mirage, verve, quantum, hallu all good. (chomp has def -1 effect, so physical attack build is possible.)
dracloud...would also be good as mirage...in fact any drake dancer would be... *since 1 drake dance on a mirage...boosts his speed to about the same or a little higher then a unboosted trem's speed....and mirage has decent def/sp def where trem does not*

Also I'd like to submit

Ahuizoth - Black mist, Decent move pool for att or spatt setup, Accuracy master

Cadilator - Expert Regen, Defense master
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-08-20, 07:18 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: dracloud...would also be good as mirage...in fact any drake dancer would be... *since 1 drake dance on a mirage...boosts his speed to about the same or a little higher then a unboosted trem's speed....and mirage has decent def/sp def where trem does not*

Also I'd like to submit

Ahuizoth - Black mist, Decent move pool for att or spatt setup, Accuracy master

Cadilator - Expert Regen, Defense master
how do u link ur list directly to monsterdex? thats convenient!
Yes, I agree with u 100% as mirage is better for high level pvp.
Ahuizoth is good, nice type, nice moves, but a little awkward to be in a position between wall and sweeper. Quantum might suit it well. And I give it a 4.5
Cadilator is not worth the effort imo. Not enough wall moves, bad type for wall. No good attck/spatk moves. Its good ability are wasted.
Hi all,

Does anyone have an opinion on the Chompup --> Torchomp line? I have been training what I believe to be a really good one.

Mirage with 29/46/30/30/37/25 UVS. Trained him in Attack and speed.

Not sure what moveset is good as I'm new, but I'd imagine Mega Fang/Flarebite/Sparkbite are necessary, possibly with Burrow.

Is he worth training and is this the ideal physical moveset? Thanks Smile
Torchomp:

Nature Mirage
Item = Dark Crystal
Ev's = 200Hp, 200 Defense, 200 Sp Defense and 199 Attack, or you can do 400 Attack, 200 Defense and 199 Sp Defense

Hidden Punch - always have 1000 accuracy moves in pvp/battle because you don't want your enemy to increase evasion or lower your accuracy. This will be your key basically (Dark Crystal Boost)...
Flarebite - Better than sparbite, has better power but little less on accuracy
Shadow fang - better to use this than burrow
Black mist - Its always good to have back up, because black mist resets all stat gains from both side (since this is mainly for the enemy because you don't want it to have over 3+ stat boost and sweep your team)

Nature: Dicreet/Debonair
Item: Dark/Fire Orb
Ev's: 300 Defense, 300 Sp Defense, 199 Hp

Toxic Bite - Poison the enemy (Make sure you used Max PP)
Ghost Flare - Burn the enemy (Make sure you used Max PP)
Black Mist - Yet again to reset stat gains (Make sure you used Max PP)
Howl/Tricky Fun - Just to make sure the enemy won't do you much damage. Now its your choice which you pick because either you want to decrease Sp Attack or Attack.
Thank you very much. I'm not sure I'll go competitive but if I do I will have to overhaul some stats. Didn't know Dark Mist would be so clutch (haze never was too useful in Pokemon).
Titanine FTW.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
channafray anyone?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

many monsters who you list arent even in the monsterdex  so can you update perhaps this site so that the newbies like me have some easier figuring out what and how this all goes? thanks tho cheers dippydip
How good are Sabern, Morbite, Negakaos, Floroar, and Lacrow? I wanna make sure I'm not training duds...
Hello. I used to play this game a while ago (before ancients were even a thing). Now, after years I have come back, there are many new monsters and many that have disappeared from the game. I was wondering if anyone who has been playing could maybe give a quick updated list to the one given at the top of this post as to who the best emissarys are and their best respective natures to have. Thank you and look forward to playing this highly updated game.
(2022-03-06, 11:17 PM)finbar27oh. Wrote: Hello. I used to play this game a while ago (before ancients were even a thing). Now, after years I have come back, there are many new monsters and many that have disappeared from the game. I was wondering if anyone who has been playing could maybe give a quick updated list to the one given at the top of this post as to who the best emissarys are and their best respective natures to have. Thank you and look forward to playing this highly updated game.
hi bro, i think a lot of the old natures and old monsters that we had are gone (and their artworks Sad ), but for me, i just focus on the same natures that i always liked (trembling, hallucination, blockhead) and a few new ones, like reaper, butcher, tank. i think now the game requires that we take a look at the moveset to build monsters, or you can try to get monster natures that match their base monsterdex stats (e.g., something with high attack and speed might be good as trembling, something with decent defenses and special attack might want a tank nature)