Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster MMORPG App
(2013-03-07, 01:21 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-03-06, 11:56 PM)War Wrote: my only concern js....if you ended up making an app version.....wojld android get said app??? id pay 99c in the play store for this:-)

well i really dont have time for app right now :d
because i have to work on v3 ^^

but hopefully v3 will be more easy to play on iphone ipad and android phones
basically which has some big screen Smile

I understand thst ..but when everything's all said and done..would u make a app got android ass well as iOS?
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
I can access this on my Samsung Galaxy s3 phone O.o

I can chat and play the game.
so can i..but a app version ov this specificly for android/ios devices would/could make the game feel more like playin on a pc...i never said i cant play this on my nexus 7 bht a app would make the game run so much better o  tablets/smartphones..it would help with he biggest issue  whjch ius the lag..it wouldn't get rid of it compketly but it would help..ALOOT!!!  lol
yea yea I know o:

lag has been reduced though.
I actually play the game on my dolphin browser on my sony xperia s. It's fast and good hehe. I do it when i am in work.
(2013-04-27, 11:06 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: yea yea I know o:

lag has been reduced though.
not really...i havent seen any differernce in the lag since the server migration...and im in the usa.......
this would be nice but only later when this game becomes more popular
I think this is a brilliant idea^^
Thumbs Up 
I think copying this game into a mobile app would be nice, you could play anywhere with such a nice game. I think that within a few years there will be more mobile users than computer ones! So making a mobile app out of this game would be nice. Online as well as offline, paid without adds as well as free with some adds! At least some more revenue can be earned, I know whatever the features there are in this game, one would require a lot^5 of efforts.
yes a mobile version would be great  i played this game on the kindle and it too hard so yeah mobile version would be great
well in future there could be free app

but right now i need to first code v3 for browser based platforms Big Grin
+1 for this i world love iOS and android both.

My time in game will go up x2
actually i am planning to revamp website in a way that it will be compatible with mobile Big Grin
I've seen it done. If anyone is familiar with UnovaRPG they had an online game similar to this and they recently came out with an app for it that runs the website in a mobile version for people to play. It basically just takes out all the extra features and provides a more simple GUI while still connecting the the main website, so its not a seperate account or anything.

However, if this were to be done please make it for android as well.

Also, I agree with what people are saying about the name, people need an actual name to remember the game by, if I tell my friends about monstermmo, they say "which one"..

Edit: Didn't see that last post by CeFurkan! Can't wait to see it!
(2014-11-24, 04:17 AM)Entriquit Wrote: I've seen it done. If anyone is familiar with UnovaRPG they had an online game similar to this and they recently came out with an app for it that runs the website in a mobile version for people to play. It basically just takes out all the extra features and provides a more simple GUI while still connecting the the main website, so its not a seperate account or anything.

However, if this were to be done please make it for android as well.

Also, I agree with what people are saying about the name, people need an actual name to remember the game by, if I tell my friends about monstermmo, they say "which one"..

Edit: Didn't see that last post by CeFurkan! Can't wait to see it!

yep i am agree to all Big Grin we need a better name definitely and about app u are right
Seeing as CeF is busy on working on v3 at the moment would it be possible to add some interface changes like maybe making monster discovery pop out more?  Maybe something like the below using a floating div with a red battle and blue run button also showing whether the monster is a regular / emissary / zenith etc by colouring its title?

[Image: monster_discovered.jpg]
(2015-01-01, 04:02 PM)trollberry Wrote: Maybe something like the below using a floating div with a red battle and blue run button also showing whether the monster is a regular / emissary / zenith etc by colouring its title?

it's been suggested already for normal game, gotta think about some gadgets tiny screens too
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
(2015-01-01, 04:02 PM)trollberry Wrote: Seeing as CeF is busy on working on v3 at the moment would it be possible to add some interface changes like maybe making monster discovery pop out more?  Maybe something like the below using a floating div with a red battle and blue run button also showing whether the monster is a regular / emissary / zenith etc by colouring its title?

good idea can you please contact me via email or skype ?

my email  monstermmorpg at gmail.com

OH yeah. I like this post XD