Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Monster Give Away For Newer Players
Looks like this is a dead thread now? If not, I started on June 22, 2014. (Is that considered new?) IGN same as here: bohochickky. Thanks.
[Image: sicktag_by_bohochickky-d7tbbcd.png]
guess it's worth a shot, i started on Friday 12th of September. ign is also B.M.A
sorry guys i have been inactive im back on now any new players who want a legend and a zenith who is new message me in game on XxVietboixX
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
I got a Jawfin and a Maliki out of this deal. Very helpful to newer players. Definitely helps you get on your feet, take up the offer!!!
Most people know me, My IGN is Chaos_Ozone most of my monsters are up for sale, feel free to look at a few!
Possibly its good

I'm Divawn_Master in game
Hello! Im Gale2132 in game Tongue and I started possibly around June 2014 hehe (Im totally new) ._.
I love it wanna join......its so helpful in newbies
So useful....I will join
I need some free monsters!!! HaHa J/K
Very generous breh.
Hi Zero1239
I want some please!
new person here can i get a free monster
anyone else?
awesome threat here Big Grin
Link is in my guild also https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-G...-for-V3-SS
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Im New to MonsterMMORPG and could use some new monster.

Thank you
(2014-01-03, 09:41 PM)XxVietBoixX Wrote: Ok so i have been stocking up on legends and zeniths to do a give away to newer players that just started 

all you need to do is post on this thread that you want something and pm me your in game name 

each player will receive 1 zenith and 1 legend 

so start posting your in game name and your start date Smile

look up in game under getwrecked to pick a zenith and legendary monster out
ONCE YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR MONSTERS PLEASE MESSAGE THE PLAYER CHAR02 AND SNES AND THANK THEM FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE 
THANK YOU Smile

nice of you yo give new players like me a zenith and a legend monster
(2014-01-03, 09:41 PM)XxVietBoixX Wrote: Ok so i have been stocking up on legends and zeniths to do a give away to newer players that just started 

all you need to do is post on this thread that you want something and pm me your in game name 

so start posting your in game name and your start date :)

ONCE YOU HAVE RECIEVED YOUR MONSTERS PLEASE MESSAGE THE PLAYER CHAR02 AND SNES AND THANK THEM FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE 
THANK YOU :)

my in game name is Draco223 and i started yesterday also i looked at the monsters in getwreked profile like you suggested and the 2 i would like are Pyrake and Jawfin. Thanks for being so nice to all us noobs :)
can i have a 1 legendary or zenith cuz istarted 2 dayz ago and i hav 2 lev 30 and 3 lev 20 over and my starter lev 17 and high lev bought from shop :p if so how i join?And my ign is Sollux Captor354

THANK YOU Smile

I am Alexis Wingstar in game, and I started July 22, 2015 (today). I would like Dimagem and Nrakros, please and thank you.
I'm not sure if this is still going but i started today ( July 22, 2015 ) and the name is madisonnoyd and i would like the zenith to be a moosnow and the legendary if they have it a rubtilia if not a rubtilia and dragonoon but if they don't have that a icebragled is goodbut if they don't have a icebragled i'm good with any ancient.i changed my answer and my name is now Scarlet Ammo
Hello I'am a new player. Any monster will do. It is up to you Smile my IGN is yhanrivera , I started last July 22, 2015. Thank you in advance Smile
sorry yhanrivera one from the philippines can receive help from my thread anymore due to kingzzx divawn_master and ms anime thread abuse ^-^  and everyone else please put a monster on trade

AFTER YOU MESSAGE ME ON GAME AT XXVIETBOIXX PLEASE PUT A MONSTER ON TRADE

THANK YOU Smile

hi, ign: royelion
Registration Date: July 21, 2015
Zenyth Moosnow
Legendary Freezaco
Thanks for the gifts, help a lot Smile
Ign: KealLegaxy
Registration Date: Saturday, June 6, 2015 (still new??? :p )

Zenith Iitiyel
Legendary Volcaurus
Hi!
My in game name is Flyvee and I registered on 5 October 2015.
I would really appreciate a Socilec for a Zenith and a Veptis for a Legendary.
Please and thank you.