Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monster Escape System
Information 
Now when you try to run away from Starter (appears on maps only during events for a limited time), Zenith, Legendary and Ancient class Monsters you will be asked to confirm

If you confirm to to escape you will run away 100%

From other class Monsters, if you have a Monster faster than encountered wild Monster in your team, you will be able to run away

For wild Monster with 1/50 chance you will fail to escape and do forced battle

For NPC trainers you can never escape

This change is made to improve gameplay experience and fun since our new security system 100% prevents cheating
thread updated and starters also included
then was this change made? becasue i have run away from zeniths and legends today =(
I do not like this update, players can now spam run as fast as possible and not worry about running from rare monsters. Hunting was about skill and now it will be about how fast a player can press "r"
I thought that is why you made the encounter system to do x1 each time a person ran from a number of monsters, now all zenith-ancient will drop in price at the bazaar even more. It just makes this game too easy for people, also makes it hard for those that are just beginning, cause they cannot run away from zenith. For those that have teams of level 15 and under is what i meant, the fresh noobs
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
You've got to be kitten me meow. I'm not a huge fan immediatley because it takes away A challenge of this game.
I do understand that new players or lazy players, like myself, might enjoy this.

Keep the original (my advice) so people have to work to earn their dough as well as stopping a huge drop in market prices.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Cef, I like that you did this to try something new, but I wish that it didn't happen. Now I run into them, and am forced to fight them so that resets my counter. Plus, new players also are forced to fight them, and they stand no chance against the monster. I do think it's kind of cool though, seeing as how I zone out, and click run for the most part. With this update, at least I don't have to worry about running from a monster that I want.
You know this ruins the fun in hunting.
Because now all you need to do is smash the arrow keys and R and you will be ensured a higher tier monster with little focus.
Ok, granted, I am not playing very much these days (still NOT happy about the maps being reset so frequently!), but the few times I have played I've used the counter system to avoid a higher tier monster that I am not interested in.  For example, if there are two Legendaries available at a map, I would just run from the one I didn't want so that my counter would continue to increase the chance of another showing up...hopefully being the one I am wanting to encounter.
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
I love all the changes you have made and all have made the game far more enjoyable, except the new monster escape system. We no longer have a choice as to what we want to hunt. It takes the act of hunting out of the game, and quite honestly, it has made the game a bit boring. I do hope you will consider doing away with this system.

As always, thank you for all you do! Smile
system update

Now when you try to run away from Starter (appears on maps only during events for a limited time), Zenith, Legendary and Ancient class Monsters you will be asked to confirm

If you confirm to to escape you will run away 100%