Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You will be told by a money gainer some money gaining tips.

1 way to gain money easily is by using items and the game. By the way, you just lost the game unexpectedly.

1. You should have the rematch detector item handy. Also, have one of your monsters own the item Double Money. Carrying more than one Double Money item will not increase the amount you get. There will be more items. The rematch detector item is to be on when we have NPCs (Non Playable Characters) at all times. Make sure you have some strong monsters though Smile

2. Just have a monster hold the item Double Money when battling wild monsters. They will not give as much gold as you expect. They, unfortunately, give so little gold.

3. Voting -
New users should take the time to vote for the 100,000 gold to get started off with the necessary items used for traveling and locating different kinds of monsters.
After you have your items and a few good monsters, the next day you can vote for 100,000 again or the 6 hour boost. With the 6 hour boost, you will get a larger money gaining boost which means you have 6 hours to get richer than what you are now.

That is basically it to gaining a "quick" cash in our game. Enjoy.
dangit dei
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thanks!
you can also go into pigeon cave 1f 2f and 3f to gain money from winrazors
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
thank you
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
just let it be guider.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
alright...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
That is a very good idea. Also, they may give very little gold, but if you stay in a big patch of grass and keep walking around and fighting every monster that shows up, it adds up quickly. Legit. I thought that earning gold was gonna take me FOREVER, because I bought some stuff and only have like 300 or 400 left. But, I got to killing a lot of monsters and, never thing I know, I'm back up to 2,000. But thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to use it.(:
yep using double money item here, it really good
cool tnx
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Very good tip I will do this thank you for posting this up to help us new players xD
[Image: ducsk.jpg]

no mention oh bashing a lengend with double money? or just throwing an ultimate box, and still making a nice profit. (sell the legend for a quick 50k too)
hmm this could be done quite a bit better...eh too much work..I dont even keep the guides I already have updated
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]