Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modifying HomePage/GamePage
I'm wondering if we could find some space, maybe at the top of the home page and game page to fit small announcements such as oncoming events, user hosted tournaments, and such.

Just give the forum link to them and they can join in on the info.

It could go as :
"Oncoming holiday event for everyone to know! Check it out to see more information! [forum link here] [smiley face here]"

For tournaments :
"User hosted tournament is now accepting participants! Find out more by visiting this link! [forum link here] [smiley face here]"

i support
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
hmm this might be useful as it would make more users join the forum. I suggest under the game banner.
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
also support. we would need to give cefurkan constant reminders tho,
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Shoe Port
Constantly dying yet never dead
I like this idea also!

But to add more of an announcement feel i think it should be like a marquee(however u spell it) going across the top!
[Image: XObYD.png]
i am planning to remake whole game theme at this summer after i finished my master degree thesis InshaAllah . I will hire a pro artist to make this time really cool Big Grin these are my plannings.
Awesome. You don't have your masters degree?! Yet you made such an amazing game with such progress?!?

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

What will our initial colors be though? Miyavi did make a sapphire blue theme which was the homepage.
(2011-12-24, 12:03 AM)Deidara Wrote: Awesome. You don't have your masters degree?! Yet you made such an amazing game with such progress?!?

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

What will our initial colors be though? Miyavi did make a sapphire blue theme which was the homepage.
OFC it is too hard to know details yet. If i can find a very good artist hopefully would be great Smile I am planning to spend quite money on it ^^

I wish the best of luck to come your way Big Grin

Best game administrator of all time? CeFurkan!