Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MT Move like equality
Trying to find a good legendary hunter monster, are there any MT moves like equality? or any other moves like equality?  Thanks.

A list of monsters that learn equality would be great as well, the only one I know of is Peget.
i know of an ancient and zenith Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Mantice can learn level off (legendary), Futairik can learn tuning fork (zenith)
Is there a list of these monsters on the forum's? If not I'm gonna start one.  And I meant a monster to hunt legendarys.  It can be emissary or above lol.
hmmm u can get ur self a futairik but be careful of radiation ability for ur mon if u wanna hunt but why dont u get urself 1 hp leaving moves instead theyre better in hunting then equality moves 

and oh 
futairik: tuning fork 
grasilisk (ancient) :aqua absorb
draconight: equality 
this is all i know of Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-04-23, 05:04 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: hmmm u can get ur self a futairik but be careful of radiation ability for ur mon if u wanna hunt but why dont u get urself 1 hp leaving moves instead theyre better in hunting then equality moves 

and oh 
futairik: tuning fork 
grasilisk (ancient) :aqua absorb
draconight: equality 
this is all i know of Smile

I didn't know 1 hp leaving moves existed.  I've found the best way for ancients is to use equality to knock down hp, then master ball.  Radiation is useful for lower level monsters, so if I can find one w/ both and maybe expert leader all three of those roles will only take up one spot.  Right now between fly, surf, a low level catcher, an ancient catcher and expert leader I can only train like one monster at a time, which annoys me. So I want to combine a couple of roles lol.
(2013-04-23, 05:11 PM)Fly_Molo Wrote: I didn't know 1 hp leaving moves existed.  I've found the best way for ancients is to use equality to knock down hp, then master ball.  Radiation is useful for lower level monsters, so if I can find one w/ both and maybe expert leader all three of those roles will only take up one spot.  Right now between fly, surf, a low level catcher, an ancient catcher and expert leader I can only train like one monster at a time, which annoys me. So I want to combine a couple of roles lol.

Sounds like you need a Albatrant/Frigatross, or Aerilisk/Wivirn!

They can learn Hyper Surf, Fly (learned naturally by Albatrant), and MT231: Aqua Absorb. If you manage to find one with decent defenses, Radiation, and Expert Leader, you're set! (Also, Floatorm and Albatrant learn 'ID: 466 - Water Stream' [30 Damage Attack] early on, so that could help with lower levels.)

I recommend searching for a Floatorm by Hyper Surfing around the Falcon Ponds, and Basilil around Earwig Lake. Good luck! Smile
[Image: Mud_Legion_by_Kwihll-SigAlt.png]
In-game Account Name: Zelfore
(2013-04-24, 12:59 AM)Mister Emissary Wrote: Sounds like you need a Albatrant/Frigatross, or Aerilisk/Wivirn!

They can learn Hyper Surf, Fly (learned naturally by Albatrant), and MT231: Aqua Absorb. If you manage to find one with decent defenses, Radiation, and Expert Leader, you're set! (Also,  Floatorm and Albatrant learn 'ID: 466 - Water Stream' [30 Damage Attack] early on, so that could help with lower levels.)

I recommend searching for a Floatorm by Hyper Surfing around the Falcon Ponds, and Basilil around Earwig Lake. Good luck! Smile
Thanks, This is perfect!
(2013-04-24, 02:29 AM)Fly_Molo Wrote: Thanks, This is perfect!

No problem!

Also, beware of hunting Zenith - Legendary - Ancient monsters with 4x weakness or resistances to water. They might have 'Water Immunity', rendering the move useless. (This is one of the perks of Equality, being a normal-type move makes it so the only possible monsters with the immunity being Rock/Steel dual typing.)

4 Zeniths may have it.[/color]
2 Legends might have it.
And 6 Ancients could have it.

Mostly dual type combinations of Water, Dragon, or Grass have a chance of having the immunity. Finally, after looking through them, the only boss monster with 4x weakness is Vesuverex, so watch out for him.

Chances of any of them having 'Water Immunity' are slim, but it's worth noting. =)

Good luck in your future hunting endeavors! <-- 'Endeavor', get it? Ha!
Here's what I found: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=842918

Plus a half decent Mantice while I was hunting!
Here's some, from staff's thread.
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-1...ving-moves
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2013-04-24, 11:48 AM)Fly_Molo Wrote: Here's what I found: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=842918

Plus a half decent Mantice while I was hunting!

Not a bad find Big Grin, I'd recommend TP training her to 400 Defense, and 399 SpDefense. She'll be able to withstand hits from Legends or Ancients better.

Also, when you come across really tough ancients, I'd recommend swapping out the held item for 'Survival Armor', or something similarly helpful. That's so you're guaranteed survival. Don't worry about swapping until you actually come across one, so long as you don't click 'Battle' or 'Run', you can enter your inventory/team to equip the armor and return to the game with the monster still waiting.

(2013-04-24, 04:30 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: Here's some, from staff's thread.
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-1...ving-moves

Well, I'm sure that would be more helpful if Molo was solely looking for emissaries or zeniths. But yeah, it's a pretty swell guide. (Even if it is missing a few monsters.)
[Image: Mud_Legion_by_Kwihll-SigAlt.png]
In-game Account Name: Zelfore
Lunarikon - Aqua Absorb x)