Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking for photoshop artists
Alright people. This is an great opportunity for you. I am looking for people who knows how to use photoshop to create banners buttons etc. The person who makes stuff like that for us will get many rewards and can get even real money ($). Your name will be also listed at https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Credits.aspx page. If you have some Photoshop experience please send me pm.
I don't know how to use Photoshop but I use something similar that works the same way. It's called Gimp Smile

Photoshop is too confusing and complicated for me =_=

I'll send a pm when I get back on my laptop hopefully later after this post or sometime tomorrow.

Unforunate Update : Ahhhh *facepalm* I forgot that my comp has a virus ._. It messes up my gimp program. Makes everything ugly like.. totally ugly and I wouldn't even know what colors I was using.

Errr idk how to get rid of it.
(2011-10-24, 12:41 AM)Deidara Wrote: I don't know how to use Photoshop but I use something similar that works the same way. It's called Gimp Smile

I'll send a pm when I get back on my laptop hopefully later after this post or sometime tomorrow.

Unforunate Update : Ahhhh *facepalm* I forgot that my comp has a virus ._. It messes up my gimp program. Makes everything ugly like.. totally ugly and I wouldn't even know what colors I was using.

Photoshop or any other software does not matter.

use this program and run it at safe mode (restart f8 choose safe mode). it will delete all viruses you have Smile

https://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/dev..._05_44.exe

what is it for cefurkan Smile

[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2011-10-24, 10:58 AM)uchiha clan Wrote: what is it for cefurkan Smile
that software is antivirus
i have enough info of it.let me try it.
i am darkx. [Image: ?ui=2&ik=a172a3169f&view=att&th=13281c95...rguj130&zw]
I'd like to apply for this. I have enough photoshop knowledge to do banners, buttons and any other things you'd like. If you want to see any of my previous work contact me on MSN or in private, cefurkan, and we may discuss in further detail.
[Image: ngynt3.png]
if you are artist show me one of your example and tell me your IM like live messenger yahoo messenger or skype
i have gaven you my id and i will send one art tommarow
i am darkx. [Image: ?ui=2&ik=a172a3169f&view=att&th=13281c95...rguj130&zw]
he wasnt just talking to you darck-.-
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-10-24, 03:28 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-10-24, 12:41 AM)Deidara Wrote: I don't know how to use Photoshop but I use something similar that works the same way. It's called Gimp Smile

Photoshop or any other software does not matter.

use this program and run it at safe mode (restart f8 choose safe mode). it will delete all viruses you have Smile

https://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/dev..._05_44.exe
Thx CeFurkan.

(2011-10-24, 01:23 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: if you are artist show me one of your example and tell me your IM like live messenger yahoo messenger or skype
You already have my hotmail and you have some of my old work on facebook Big Grin

I can make banners and wallpapers. I haven't made buttons yet for anything though. I'll send you something on msn when I get a chance.

Update : I am unable to install that program =_=
(2011-10-24, 02:47 PM)x of light Wrote: i have gaven you my id and i will send one art tommarow

Gaven ... one art? Oh Lawd.

FurKan i'll see if i can help x-x
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
I know my way around photoshop and paint tool sai.
I use them everyday.
I'd like a chance at this.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
(2011-10-26, 11:07 AM)Kamenashi Wrote: I know my way around photoshop and paint tool sai.
I use them everyday.
I'd like a chance at this.
please send me your IM as pm

i can try and learn over my break from school if you need more than one. >.>
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
i need as many as possible and i haven't anybody found yet
hmm I use gimp i maybe able to help but i need to focus on my school work so I cant help you furkan sorry Sad
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Alright, i start learning now then. But i dont want real money Tongue
Just a monster ._. *cough cough* LOL

You're welcome.

did u got any?
Thanks for the bump, reminded me to get started xD

You're welcome.

CeFurkan do you still need someone?

I just started using Gimp again.

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-N...ster-Icons

Recent work.
We've talked about it, so you already know I'm capable and it's well within my field.
[Image: GgcM.png]
I might be able to help out myself. What exactly do you need? o3o

As for specs, I have GIMP and CS2, however, I'm great at using GIMP more than CS2, and I pretty much do avatars, banners, signatures, sprites, drawings on GIMP.

For examples, look at my dA and/or my gallery here:

https://willowtruise.deviantart.com/

My Gallery here

Eh, and PM me if you need to.
(2011-11-23, 04:11 AM)Dawn Wrote: I might be able to help out myself. What exactly do you need? o3o

As for specs, I have GIMP and CS2, however, I'm great at using GIMP more than CS2, and I pretty much do avatars, banners, signatures, sprites, drawings on GIMP.

For examples, look at my dA and/or my gallery here:

https://willowtruise.deviantart.com/

My Gallery here

Eh, and PM me if you need to.
currently we have problems with mostly theme. send me your IM (skype or live msn or yahoo msn). we can discuss further there

I am getting Photoshop soon and will start practicing. When I learn enough and know how to use it better, I will try.
[Image: testsmall0002.jpg]
Ash: It's following Pikachu around like its a streaker or something
Join Team Eon Today! Apply for a spot
Actually. I may be able to provide monster Ideas. I already have one Idea but don't have the system to make more like the ones in the game.
[Image: testsmall0002.jpg]
Ash: It's following Pikachu around like its a streaker or something
Join Team Eon Today! Apply for a spot
we don't need monsters right now. there are countless out there waiting to get permission and to be added to game. i need gfx artists to improve site visuality.
I have no chance.
Tongue
(2011-10-23, 08:25 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Alright people. This is an great opportunity for you. I am looking for people who knows how to use photoshop to create banners buttons etc. The person who makes stuff like that for us will get many rewards and can get even real money ($). Your name will be also listed at https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Credits.aspx page. If you have some Photoshop experience please send me pm.
Still using Paint and stuff Sad sorry..