Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving for now(thinking time)
Well,seeing as people are irritated with me,i am sure this will be a great christmas present to them. i am leaving MonsterMMORPG. bye everyone.for now.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Nooooooooooo!
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Dude! Pls stay or i'll miss you Smile
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
So uh, who's irritated with you?

A ps3, xbox 360, psvita, new nintendo dsi, lots of games, and lots of other stuff is a great christmas present. You leaving this game for whatever dumb reason again, is not.
Yea,i will be on Pokemon Dawn of Darkness if anyone wants to be in contact with me,i will also be on facebook.
ESPN Voice: C'mon Man!

(2012-12-18, 02:17 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Yea,i will be on Pokemon Dawn of Darkness if anyone wants to be in contact with me,i will also be on facebook.
Y'Know ive been wanting to get that but im too lazy right now
(2012-12-18, 02:17 AM)Zerion Wrote: ESPN Voice: C'mon Man!

(2012-12-18, 02:17 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Yea,i will be on Pokemon Dawn of Darkness if anyone wants to be in contact with me,i will also be on facebook.
you have a facebook right ? Tongue
Pdod, of course Wink

So, about.. idk, let's say the amount of activity we get from people on right now. Those who would care about you leaving, from the impact you left on us (except today and the very past), is most of them.

The ones who don't, too bad. They suck.
only person i will be in touch with are; Tayjo,SparrowHawk,Lucius,Guider,Pein,Danny,Zerion...seeing as they are on my facebook or pdod
(2012-12-18, 02:19 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 02:17 AM)Zerion Wrote: ESPN Voice: C'mon Man!

you have a facebook right ? Tongue
DUHHHH
(2012-12-18, 02:23 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: only person i will be in touch with are; Tayjo,SparrowHawk,Lucius,Guider,Pein,Danny,Zerion...seeing as they are on my facebook or pdod
Do you even know me on facebook? What about Kamenashi and Rake?

Also, I'm spamming this thread. Have fun.

I'd add more, but I gots to go. CHEERIO!
[Image: cheerio.jpg]
(2012-12-18, 02:26 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-12-18, 02:23 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: only person i will be in touch with are; Tayjo,SparrowHawk,Lucius,Guider,Pein,Danny,Zerion...seeing as they are on my facebook or pdod
Do you even know me on facebook? What about Kamenashi and Rake?

Also, I'm spamming this thread. Have fun.

I'd add more, but I gots to go. CHEERIO!
[Image: cheerio.jpg]
oh and kame,forgot about her
well i'll miss you zach.
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
At least leave your acc alone in case you change your min someday so that you don't have to start all over, i mean you won't lose anything from still having your acc Smile

Consider it pls
What Reason Are You Quitting For Now? =/
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
Familly issues he said
Oh geez lol

I finally come back and nothing has changed.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
zm, why don't they believe you whenever you say goodbye?
Well it was nice knowing you Zach, don't really understand why you're leaving but bye Sad
what!you can't leave just like that ur crazy stay back
no really stay back whom will i pvp with again
u can't leave without even seeing v2 its so near u shouldnt miss it don't leave lol Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
:< of course he doesnt mention kame....
fine then zach!! i see how it is
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
LOL i remember a thread like this :<
meh don't leave! (emotes very very much)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
no one believes i have changed and make a joke of my family problems...but i might as well quit,idk how long this will be,i have been so caught up on M30 that i didn't notice how close i am to losing family members. grandpa is sickly, my grandma only have 30% of her heart working and can die any minute,mom is also sickly....i need to spend every day/second/minute/etc. i can with them,idk how long it will take,but i have to do it, Family>gaming. hope you guys feel good for joking about it.
Bye Zach..... but i guess we can talk on facebook Smile

Im gonna miss you on here, but i understand your reason for leaving.... it's going to be sad here without you though Sad
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
If you're set on leaving then good luck with life and I hope all of your family get better Smile PM me your facebook and I'll get around to adding you if you'd like, and once again good luck with everything haha
lol he can give me his monsters if he aint going to give to some1 lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Well I guess this is Good bye Zach until next time
Stop by and drop me a PM every once in a while.
Best of luck with the family.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Zach, want to know the reason why I nominated you for "Most Improved User"?

Because you have improved, a lot. So much, that the other moderators and me have been discussing about you ever becoming [cm] in game. You were behaving better than before, being a better user, doing really good here from what you used to do.

At least this time, you have a legitimate reason for leaving. Cya l8r