Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Leaving Giveaway) It's been a good run...
...but all good things come to an end.

I joined this game back in 2012 and had a blast. I've been around since the Averium days before the V2 update, and I've seen a lot of new features and monsters roll in. The Ancients made their big splash, the V2 Zones came to be, and the MonsterDex exploded in size. I saw the level cap rise from 100 to 120, and I saw the Legends and Zeniths get evolutions. I worked on the soundtrack with Santy, which was a fantastic learning experience for me. I got a monster concept of mine into the game.

However, lately I don't feel like I'm getting that much enjoyment out of the game anymore. It was fun while it lasted, but I feel like it's time to leave this game behind. I know that leaving an account inactive will delete it, and I don't want all my assets to disappear forever. I have warm feelings for a few of my monsters, and I'd like them to go to good homes.

I'd like to entrust you all with my Engiron, Nytenos, Odani, and Phylecther. These monsters have carried me through a lot in this game and I'd like to see them live on. I'd prefer that these particular monsters go to people who will treasure them. They're not exactly PVP beasts, so they might not be great for competitive purposes unless they go to a donator user. All of my other monsters will eventually be put up on the Bazaar, but I will give them away to those that ask for them. You can check out my monsters here. Feel free to pick out the ones you want!

I'm also going to dump all my gold on other users, preferably newbies. I'm going to give out gold in multiples of 100,000, so if you're strapped for cash, go catch a random monster, put up a trade, and direct me to it. I'm going to have 91,747 leftover gold at the end, so someone will have to take that off my hands as well. I'll update this post once the gold runs out.

The only monster that's going down with my account is my Dicaccio, Lorenzo, my starter and trusted partner. If I could, I'd send him to a good home, but sadly you can't trade or sell the account's starter. I suppose it's fitting that he stays with me until the end.

It's been a good run, everyone. I've made good memories and friends here. I wish you all well in your future monster battling adventures. Happy hunting, and goodbye.

~XerxesTexasToast
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Farewell TexasToast! You have made wonderful garlic bread here. It was good with my spaghetti.

Thanks for your contribution to the game as well as you're friendship. You will be remembered (:
#HelpTheNewbies haha

Have fun wherever the smell of toast takes you!
Step 1.Keep your  stuff.
Step 2.Drop in once in a while.
Step 3.check  if features  could  bring back  enjoyment. 
Step 4.if yes- return.  If no- do it nonetheless.

For everything  changes,but one thing remains 
That'll  be: No. Quitting. During. My. Shift. Period.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
(2016-07-19, 08:44 PM)Galliant Wrote: Step 1.Keep your  stuff.
Step 2.Drop in once in a while.
Step 3.check  if features  could  bring back  enjoyment. 
Step 4.if yes- return.  If no- do it nonetheless.

For everything  changes,but one thing remains 
That'll  be: No. Quitting. During. My. Shift. Period.

I've been doing this for over a year. I feel like my decision was fair based on that.

Now, after selling off all my monsters except for the most precious ones, I might be willing to go for a fresh start on this site on the same account, but I've been very inactive lately and I can't really leave my account without it being deleted. I'll have to think about it.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
That's  the spirit!

And just  by th way ~ you should be fine 
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club