Poll: Which Monster do you like the best from the first batch?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Reptide
41.67%
Dractanium
41.67%
Psywar
8.33%
Gigagrizz
0%
Juvecub
8.33%
* You voted for this item.

• 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Knost's Take. -- New monster Added Finished! --
Nice, knost i like it, brings a tear to my eye knowing that i am not the only wookie looking thing around here, i want to catch one and name it chewbacca or wookie.
(2013-01-03, 09:47 PM)mike521 Wrote: Nice, knost i like it, brings a tear to my eye knowing that i am not the only wookie looking thing around here, i want to catch one and name it chewbacca or wookie.
I should have named it GigaWookie

[Image: bearmerged_zps8ebe1e0e.png]
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Its nice knost but it kinda looks like u just stuck the head on the boddy
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Isn't that where its supposed to be? Lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
basically it's head is susposed to be burrowed in its fur,right ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Yes, very good Zack. 50 points for Gryffindor.
\(o.o)/ woo !
iI know that but the lining makes it look like it was just not supposed to be there
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Pfft, just means he's fluffy as heck and NEEDS to be cuddled. Looket how cute~! *maul'd* More productive comment: the stripes are a really nice touch. 8D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-01-04, 12:28 AM)Henrie Wrote: Pfft, just means he's fluffy as heck and NEEDS to be cuddled. Looket how cute~! *maul'd* More productive comment: the stripes are a really nice touch. 8D
Cefurkan said it looks too cartoony, so I'm going to make it less cartoony.

I thought he was going for cartoony.
[Image: 80-Hulkapow.png]
who is looking for target style can aim this

https://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/...5g6iyo.jpg

Of course top quality is realistic style but it is harder :d
(2013-01-04, 12:51 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: who is looking for target style can aim this

https://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/...5g6iyo.jpg

Of course top quality is realistic style but it is harder :d

Short of redoing the entirety of the shadowing ( i like this style ) here is a more realistic looking Gigagrizz
[Image: bearmerged_zpsa2377d01.png]
Knost ye not bad but you can improve Big Grin

but we may add these kind of ones

if you draw more Big Grin
(2013-01-04, 01:12 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: Knost ye not bad but you can improve Big Grin

Ok then I'll stop playing with this one and move on. You said 15-20 right?

I like that there are different art styles in the game, as long as they are of good quality of course.

Gives the game character.
i think he said 20-25
(2013-01-04, 01:23 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: i think he said 20-25

Works for me.
may i ask what 20-25 means ?
(2013-01-04, 01:26 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: may i ask what 20-25 means ?
I think he want's 15 - 20 mons per artist.
ahh for ex. for you to become a graphic artist,you must have 15-20 mons made? bc i think blood-of-severity has only 1
(2013-01-04, 01:15 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 01:12 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: Knost ye not bad but you can improve Big Grin

Ok then I'll stop playing with this one and move on. You said 15-20 right?

I like that there are different art styles in the game, as long as they are of good quality of course.

Gives the game character.

correct

(2013-01-04, 01:35 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: ahh for ex. for you to become a graphic artist,you must have 15-20 mons made? bc i think blood-of-severity has only 1

well as long as art style is similar to existing ones we can even add one
ahh ok,so 1+ for same style, 20+ for new style
(2013-01-04, 01:42 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: ahh ok,so 1+ for same style, 20+ for new style

actually that artist were gonna give me more fakemons but did not give yet Big Grin
oh :p but typically to become graphic artist,you need at least 20 drawings? :3
(2013-01-04, 01:55 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: oh :p but typically to become graphic artist,you need at least 20 drawings? :3

once we start using your art in the game, you become one :d
oh :p i know what 20-25 is,now what is that used for ?
(2013-01-04, 02:13 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: oh :p i know what 20-25 is,now what is that used for ?

It's to encourage people to submit several ideas instead of just one or two. While the game will encourage artists to make submissions, we also want players who enjoy a particular style to have multiple monster options.

Imagine if Bob submitted a... dragon-thing that you really, -really-, REALLY liked. But it was the only monster he submitted ever. You might be a bit sad about that. Just a tiny bit, because you'd like to see more.

Also, an artist who submits at least 20 monsters to the game has shown some commitment. They're likely to stick around through all the hand-cramps and art-block to submit even more art for the game. Someone who submitted 1 or 2 monsters might get bored and just bail. x'D

Knost, you've got a quality to your art. I look forward to your first 'batch'. :3
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2013-01-04, 02:20 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 02:13 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: oh :p i know what 20-25 is,now what is that used for ?

It's to encourage people to submit several ideas instead of just one or two. While the game will encourage artists to make submissions, we also want players who enjoy a particular style to have multiple monster options.

Imagine if Bob submitted a... dragon-thing that you really, -really-, REALLY liked. But it was the only monster he submitted ever. You might be a bit sad about that. Just a tiny bit, because you'd like to see more.

Also, an artist who submits at least 20 monsters to the game has shown some commitment. They're likely to stick around through all the hand-cramps and art-block to submit even more art for the game. Someone who submitted 1 or 2 monsters might get bored and just bail. x'D

Knost, you've got a quality to your art. I look forward to your first 'batch'. :3

Thanks Henrie. Ill play with my style to make it a little more realistic.
ahh i see C: kame needs to grab an umbrella,the brainstorms are coming Cx
Here's the line art for my next Monster.

Let the naming begin! Hint: It's a Water/Dragon type.

[Image: watertoothless_zps74809e78-1_zps53658ecf.jpg]
hydranuous?

Tridentour
  • 14(current)