Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kain's Quest: Chapter 3- The Quest
Recap
Kain was on his way home from Trainer Academy when the trainer Darck forced him into a battle, Kain won without much of a fight and then continued his way home.

Chapter 3: The Quest
The sun glared through Kains window and beamed straight into his eyes. He groaned and attempted to wake himself up but failed miserably and fell back into the comfort of his pillow and he dozed off again, until, he turned on his side and took a brief glimpse at the clock, and them dramaticly opening his eyes and jumping on his feet.
"What! Eight-Thirty! Class starts at Nine!" Kain screamed. He picked up his backpack equipped his Monster-Box and rushed out the front door. He ran through Central Plains, panting but as he approached the end of the dusty path he could faintly hear the ring of the Academy's bell.
"Blast. Im late," He rushed in but before he could sit down unnoticed Professor Furkan spotted him and said;
"Kain. Late I see well sit down it seems you have after-class detention."
Kain sighed and slumped back into his chair next to Serene and waved dis-contently. Serene waved back trying to restrain the giggling. They looked forward and then the lecture began.
"Welcome, and today we will be learning about........."

After the lecture the students packed their things and went outside for the practical lesson. Kain felt annoyed that he lost his opportunity to have a rematch against Pein to prove he was the better trainer. Instead he had to sit aside and watch the others. He decided to watch his friend, Serene's match. She was fighting against a student who unknown to Kain so he stood up and went to ask the Professor who he was.
"Excuse me sir, who is Serenes opponent?" asked Kain.
"His name is Quanto, his family's from Penguin Isle" replied Furkan while observing on the other students. Kain approached the area in which Serene and Quanto were battling, they were just getting ready to battle. Then Serene cried:
"GO FLOLZ!" she threw the monster box high up towards centre of the battle area and it landed with a click and opened where Flolz emerged and sprayed bubbles up into the sky which glistened in the sun. Quanto readied his box and then threw it, and out came Padark. Padark has a type advantage over Flolz which could prove to be a challenge to Serene.
"Lets go Padark hit Flolz with a Tear attack!" Padark reacted immediately and went for a attack and before Serene could say anything Padarks hit and Flolz skid back on the concrete and quickly stood up again.
"Wow thats one tough Padark, Ok Flolz use Body Charge at full force!" retaliated Serene. Flolz went straight in for the Body Charge but Padark dodged and was commanded to use Confuse beam. Flolz started to wonder around the arena uncontrollably and fell over.
"Come on! Flolz use Body Charge." Ordered Serene but Flolz got confused and started to blow bubbles. Soon bubbles was covering the field and no-one could see a thing.
"What's happening?" called Quanto. Flolz continued to blow bubbles and Padark was trying to stop from getting soaked.
"Flolz stop!" Serene started to panic. "Snap out of it!" Flolz heard Serene and stopped. "Now use Body Charge!" Flolz charged at Padark but Padark couldn't see and took the hit. Padark flied back at Quanto and he grabbed him.
"Never-mind Padark you did well." He grabbed Padark's box and it returned. He walked towards Serene and congratulated her. "Well done." He then walked off towards the class. Kain then walked up to Serene and congratulated her on the win.

Afterwards when Professor Furkan was giving a lecture a Delittle flew into the classroom and landed straight onto his desk then dropped a tiny piece of paper. The Professor read the paper before clearing his throat and announcing:
"Can these students please stay behind after class. Serene, Pein, Quanto and....." He stuttered "Oh yes can Kain also stay behind"
"What does he want?" Kain whispered to Serene.
"How am I supposed to know," Serene sharply replied. They were confused as of the situation. They continued on with the lesson. Afterwards the whole class emptied faster than a fat-man’s KFC. Then the Professor instructed the four to approach his desk. They paced nervously and looked at each other as they would if they were in trouble.
"Okay, I guess you are wondering why I delayed you." The Professor asked. There was an awkward pause then Quanto said;
"Yeah, what's up?"
"Well I've had a letter from the League of Master Trainers and they have said that a criminal Team Injustice is attempting to summon legendary monsters again," The Professor explained.
"Team Injustice, they sound like a bunch of low life criminals that need to be crushed!" Pein exclaimed confidently.
"Okay, but I have chosen the four of you as you are the ones who seem to be most skilled at monster battling."
"So, what do we have to do exactly?" Serene asked.
"Well you'll need to get your brief from the island in West Bay. It's not too far but they will have ordered a man to help you cross the water so its best you be on your way."
"Okay." Quanto said before turning around and exiting the academy. Pein soon followed then Serene went with Kain.

They all set their journey West and there's were this chapter of the quest ends.
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
"Kain, Late I see, well sit down you will have after-class detention."

who is Serene's opponent?"

centre Center

re Serene could say anything, Padark's attack hit Flolz and it skided back on the concrete and quickly stood up again.

Afterwards, when Professor Furkan was giving a lecture, a Delittle flew into

Work on commas.

Anyway, thats not what I care about. It took awhile to grab my attention, but with an open mind you snagged this fish. I await your next chapter Big Grin (maybe make it longer so there is more to read? Although these short parts seem to fit your style well)
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
nice job rollie.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-09-25, 11:42 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: Work on commas.

Anyway, thats not what I care about. It took awhile to grab my attention, but with an open mind you snagged this fish. I await your next chapter Big Grin (maybe make it longer so there is more to read? Although these short parts seem to fit your style well)
The proper word to say is punctuation Big Grin

And thanks Smile

(2011-09-26, 08:04 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:

And thanks Smile
Punctuation would imply you failed at periods, question marks, Capitalization, and explanation marks, which simply was not the case. I only saw about 5 missing commas, which is amazing well done.

CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-09-26, 08:07 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

And thanks Smile
Punctuation would imply you failed at periods, question marks, Capitalization, and explanation marks, which simply was not the case. I only saw about 5 missing commas, which is amazing well done.
Explained why i get C's in English and A* in maths and sciences Sad

(2011-09-26, 08:10 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:

Anyway, that's not what I care about. It took awhile to grab my attention, but with an open mind you snagged this fish. I await your next chapter Big Grin (maybe make it longer so there is more to read? Although these short parts seem to fit your style well)

*English

And thanks Smile
I'll do all your english if you can tell me what the heck a equation of the slope of a line is (they word stuff stupid in books).

CeFurkan Wrote:
lol.id help nitz but dont feel like doing math over the phone
(2011-09-26, 08:13 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

Anyway, that's not what I care about. It took awhile to grab my attention, but with an open mind you snagged this fish. I await your next chapter Big Grin (maybe make it longer so there is more to read? Although these short parts seem to fit your style well)

*English

And thanks Smile
I'll do all your english if you can tell me what the heck a equation of the slope of a line is (they word stuff stupid in books).
Well it depends on the gradient of the slope and if it linear or not.
A normal linear 45 degree slope / <-this way is usually x = y.....

(2011-09-26, 08:15 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
(2011-09-26, 08:13 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-09-26, 08:04 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: The proper word to say is punctuation Big Grin

And thanks Smile
Well it depends on the gradient of the slope and if it linear or not.
A normal linear 45 degree slope / <-this way is usually x = y.....
*Jumps in a bathroom*
*skips math class*

CeFurkan Wrote:
da heck?
think ill start Chapter 4 now Smile.... i hope its longer ...... as it will introduce more characters
im getting into dis thing right?
yeah but im kinda seperating some into team injustice and some to league of master battlers
as long as im in there and ish awesome
im thinking You, Nitz and ghost into team injustice .... and flamez into league of master battlers..... to begin with....
what bout guider?
oh was it guider or flamez..... ill add both in league then
kay.
(2011-09-26, 08:48 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: im thinking You, Nitz and ghost into team injustice .... and flamez into league of master battlers..... to begin with....
Wow I feel so honored to be a crook lol.

Wait a minute... my life didn't change.

Confound this world.
CeFurkan Wrote:
lmao^
Now to think of monsters and a suitable title for C4
whatever you want to give me is fine.
Im thinking of the long run....as i'd like evryone to have a zenith/legend.....
Ghost = Ghost monster trainer..
Nitz = Pony cardboard cutout team
Orb = Dark or steel
o.o i get good types lol.
and lmao at nitz