Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1. This is a farewell to Night Phoenix because my account is invalid now. Idk, i mighta have gotten banned (Furkan, what did I do?!)
2. This is an intro to Night PhoeNICK's (Account) My name is nick, its part of my youtube channel, idk i like puns, it just seemed right
3. My website: https://drexle.webnode.com/ might haft press refresh once or twice
4. This is my youtube channel blog, actuallly this whole thing is pretty much AngelBig Grin https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpkf7V-tEJTFqp51atIUrhw
5. This is my graphic showcase, requests please send and ill make new ones

[Image: fezx.png&action=rotate]
[Image: vxym.png&action=rotate]
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Well okSmile
Night Phoenix is not banned.  It shows that you logged in on the 3rd.  :/  But okay, neat.  You have a website now.  x'D
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
well my password doesnt work, nor my username but OMGAWSH HENRIE! yes i got a site. its primative
Well, I'd give resetting a shot.  Outside of that, I dunno.  *waves*

Hehe, I remember when I used to make websites... x'D  They looked pretty much like yours.  Never got past the premade everythings.  XD
highschool started uk? Freshman . ill update it right now how bout that?
[Image: fpu7.png&action=rotate]stage 1
Your link to the website doesn't work
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-11-08, 12:13 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Your link to the website doesn't work
if you
copy everything but the http//, it works.

drexle.webnode.com/

Similarly, www.youtube.com/channel/UCpkf7V-tEJTFqp51atIUrhw
The YouTube link works but the other link doesn't.
Oh, thank you henrieSmile
Thanks for sharing.
I request you to make a bird-like monster that lives in outer space. This monster may conjure up meteors.
YES! my first request! Ill get right on it!
(2013-11-08, 04:33 AM)Night PhoeNICKS Wrote: YES! my first request! Ill get right on it!

*sigh* Three more requests coming right up.

A monster who hibernates inside the sun.
A malevolent monster who takes on the form of the creatures it kills.
A giant yeti-like monster who lives in the mountains.

Idea........Wink
[Image: tn0b.png&action=rotate]
dont hate too bad
has vents under its body to breathe in air when it passes over a planet to sevive its long trips between planets
its tail is a comet to complete the campoflague with its starynight body. It hunts during the night and takes its huge breath during the night as well
it eats black matter around asteroid belts and deposits its waste there as well. This creates portals that launch the meteors at will from a reaction in the black mater in its body and at the asteroid belt. Its not fat, just has a large "lung"
also how does it have a form if it takes the for m of the creature it eats?
Nice.
(2013-11-08, 07:19 PM)Night PhoeNICKS Wrote: has vents under its body to breathe in air when it passes over a planet to sevive its long trips between planets
its tail is a comet to complete the campoflague with its starynight body. It hunts during the night and takes its huge breath during the night as well
it eats black matter around asteroid belts and deposits its waste there as well. This creates portals that launch the meteors at will from a reaction in the black mater in its body and at the asteroid belt. Its not fat, just has a large "lung"
also how does it have a form if it takes the for m of the creature it eats?

Cheers mate! This can work. Smile
[Image: 9m8b.png&action=rotate]
HIBERNATING SUN MONSTER DREXLE
Lookin good dude Big Grin
Can I request an electric dragon? and did u get your original acct back?
U SIR...I LUV YOU!
electric dragon coming up and yeah, i got ma acct back

[Image: 6pjk.png&action=rotate]
you likey? I can add to it, but no one's asked me to work on any of my posted drawings so...yeah. ik that its a little much...
(2013-11-29, 04:02 AM)Night PhoeNICK Wrote: U SIR...I LUV YOU!
electric dragon coming up and yeah, i got ma acct back

[Image: 6pjk.png&action=rotate]
you likey? I can add to it, but no one's asked me to work on any of my posted drawings so...yeah. ik that its a little much...
I love this drawing....this is exactly what i had in mind! Big Grin
[Image: aq00.png&action=rotate][Image: gxsd.png&action=rotate][Image: 0ecl.png&action=rotate]
(2017-04-21, 08:44 AM)Generico doc Wrote: Na farmacia pague menos, generico online consegna rapida e acquistare generico con paypal, generico prezzo farmacia tranne generico vendita online. Prezzo anche equivalente in usa, miglior sito acquisto e vendita roma nonostante generico prezzo

English plz