Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay I have thought about this today while i was playing Football, there should be an item where it decrease lost battles

Imagine there is an epic monster you caught, you were training it, but unfortunately you lost too many battles that you can't evolve it, what do you do then?

It should be around 50k-100k and decrease 10 battle loss.

Also, there should be an item which allows you to re-battle NPC's, it was in-game in V1, but was removed in V2
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
We dont really need the NPC rebattle thingy, since we can battle them once per day anyways..

and for the Battle loss item, would it decrease total battles lost too? cuz that means you would loose some rank as well.. :/
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-08-03, 12:07 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: We dont really need the NPC rebattle thingy, since we can battle them once per day anyways..

and for the Battle loss item, would it decrease total battles lost too? cuz that means you would loose some rank as well.. :/

There's many people that finish the arenas and guardians quickly, and have nothing to farm or train with, waste of even bonus don't you think? At least make it that you can use it only once a day?

And i think it should only decrease battle loss so you can evolve the monster :p
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess