Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Item Life Drain doesn't work
tried this item on some monsters of mine who got moves to gain life, but the amount never changed when the monster had been equipped with the item.
its true

i reported this item + 1 ability that is effective healing but cefurkan  couldnt understand them
I have this "life drain" item on my Urbai. When i use "Urbai's spirit absorb" move, which allows it to heal 28% of it's maximum hp, my life drain item, which my Urbai is carrying, doesn't seem to give any additional hp.

The life drain item states "Monster holding this item will gain 25% more life from life gaining moves." My Urbai has two life gaining moves,(spirit absorb and mind slam) yet the extra 25% that should boost them does not seem to work at all.
ok i checked this item and there seems like description problem

it increases the life absorb value of the attack

for example if attack has 10% life absorb with this item it will be 12.5 = 12

if attack has 50% it will be 62.5 = 62

it seems like pretty useless item so i am increasing item percent to 50% bonus

also someone write proper description to prevent further confusion :

Monster holding this item will gain 50% more life from life gaining moves life gain percent. Example: 10% life gain move will gain 15% life.

Also this is the move description

With the Life Drain item, the life drain amount of this draining move increased by 50%!
*ahem*
Description: monster holding this item will receive 50% more health when using health absorbing moves..
Umm health is more appropruate because thats what we call.. well, health
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
"[Any] Monster holding this item will gain 50% more HP from HP gaining moves."
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
HP gaining is wrong due to the fact that there are more healing moves other than health steal..
life drain should be included at the description since move descriptions like that
Yeah we call the move life drain.. but we must use the formal word hp or health in order to retain the formality of the gane