Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Game Nature suggestion
I really like the whole new role over the monster and see some of its info. But it would really help if we could also see the nature. Would that ever be possible? it would be helpful if you're hunting for a specific monster.
420 Blaze it Lol
Already suggested.

Takes most of the point of hunting away r.r Too easy.
oh.....^_^ I see what you mean.
420 Blaze it Lol
do you ever wonder if this game is getting a lil bit to hard...?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-06, 05:47 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: do you ever wonder if this game is getting a lil bit to hard...?
Game feels challenging enough as it is right now r.r darn grindfest.

In the update, you'll see a whole new world and game will be easier.
Wait waddya mean by that?
420 Blaze it Lol
THe monster dex makes the game pretty easy.. New players can just look at the monsters they want and go exactly where they are instead of having to explore...
Not that im complaining or anything cuz thats what i did and will continue to do.

I will say though that there were some barriers and i had to work to get some AI moves which are kinda expensive for a new player before i could get everywhere i needed to. so i partially take back what i said
(2012-08-06, 06:52 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: THe monster dex makes the game pretty easy.. New players can just look at the monsters they want and go exactly where they are instead of having to explore...
Not that im complaining or anything cuz thats what i did and will continue to do.

I will say though that there were some barriers and i had to work to get some AI moves which are kinda expensive for a new player before i could get everywhere i needed to. so i partially take back what i said
Nooo... We're talking about the nature, not where to find the monster >.>
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Natures like hallucination, bursting, debonair, that boost or decrease a monsters stats.
420 Blaze it Lol
how about a nature called, wall and, of course it has high def and sp def and hp but, low atk sp atk and speed and, i know about wail nature
(2012-08-06, 06:55 PM)Ramza_X Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 06:52 PM)SlimJimForHim Wrote: THe monster dex makes the game pretty easy.. New players can just look at the monsters they want and go exactly where they are instead of having to explore...

Nooo... We're talking about the nature, not where to find the monster >.>

I know exactly what the thread is about... but my comment was in response to the comments of Zachary and sparrow
discussing the difficulty of the game in general

:O dont get sarcastic with me BOYYYYYY
Lol sorry. Btw this is torito. uhm Im using this account because i need five posts before i can make a thread ._.