Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Important]Monster manga
ROLLIE MESSED UP MY RUN TO HAVE EVERYTHING ON THE RECENT POST BOARD
/caps
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I am liking all your ideas and characters. Big Grin keep it up guys.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Thnx! ill do everything i can do to help
Just updated my first post^^ go take a look at it Big Grin
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Sweet lord there's a lot of posts on this....

K well, I wanna be in this, but I dont think I will >.> Here goes anyways...

Name (Last:First): Yoshinori Mitsuo

Hair: Light Brown/Caramel

Eyes: Hazel

Skin Tone: Brown Tint

Hair Length: Short

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 209 lbs

Personality: Mitsuo is a loud, completely outgoing person who can, a majority of the time, get on people's nerves really easily. He has an unusual split personlality due to problems at home that involve an abusive father. His second persona is constantly dark, depressed, and quiet, as far from the regular Mitsuo as you can get.

His first persona, as previously stated, is extremely obnoxious. While he knows that he is often not wanted, he believes he has the "right" to be there, and he wont let anyone tell him otherwise. Even though there are close to none in his life, he feels a fierce loyalty to all of his friends. He will do anything to protect anyone that has ever showed him even a sliver of kindness, and feels that his debts are never repaid. While many think of him as a nusiance, he bears a power that often surprises even those that know him best, and in times of great need, his true potential will show. Until then, everyone will just have to put up with him.

Mitsuo's second persona is unbelievably different from his first. He is constantly depressed and pessimistic, and comes out of Mitsuo without warning. While he is not annoying and bothersome, he is just as unpleasant to be around as the regular Mitsuo. This persona has the unrealistic idea that the entire world is against him, and so to overcome it, he must conquer everything, even if it means crushing those around him, whom he considers his friends.

The ratio of time spent as each person 1st:2nd is around 60:40.

Regardless of mood Mitsuo is in, he can constantly be seen being followed by his faithful beelet, who, though could have evolved to beetall a long time ago, chooses to stay in his current form. Beelet's mood changes with Mitsuo's.

Mitsuo, who had been unaware that monsters existed at the time, stumbled upon beelet when he was six years old. Terrified, he grabbed a stick and started poking at the thing, to which it responded by breaking the twig in two. Mitsuo ran away as fast as he could. As time passed, he began to notice it more and more around his families pet shop. He began to leave out small bugs in a lightly covered bowl, recognizing beelet as a seemingly preadatory beetle. Sure enough, the monster devoured the crickets. This went on for about a month, until Mitsuo confronted the monster. Knowing that Mitsuo was the one who had left the food out, beelet ran up to Mitsuo and rubbed against his lower leg, making a noise that Mitsuo could only describe as a weird purr. There, Mitsuo made his first friend.

Other Monsters
Teslectric
Monsterror
Terrarth
Engiron

The first three of which he all caught in prevolved forms

Teslectric- he caught this monster as a fuzzap. He and beelet had now been together for almost three years. When he was out for a walk, he decided to travel to a part of his woodsy area that he had never visited. As he was walking, beelet began to shake and quiver. This only strengthened his curiosity. as he continued walking, he began to here a buzzing noise coming from far away. He, now excited and extremely curious to find what was making the noise, ran towards it. Beelet loyally followed, but obviously did so reluctantly. He found what he thought was a shaggy yellow and black dog. As he was trying to figure out what breed it could possibly be, it noticed him, and he realized that it had long horns protruding from its head, and its tail was also one. He took a step back. Electricity began to shoot through the monsters two horns. He, terrified, began to turn around, but the monster sprang at him. Within a flash, his beelet shot at the monster and tackled it. Before the monster could react, it was shot with a sticky web. Finally, beelet shot his jaws into the monster, and they began to glow green. The monster was seemingly drained of its life. "STOP", yelled Mitsuo, who pried beelet off the monster. After thanking him, he brought the monster back to his shop and nursed it back to health, wherehence, just like beelet, it would not leave.

The other two monsters, monsterror and terrarth, were caught as gilail and terrake. Mitsuo ventured back to where he found fuzzap to capture these two. Engiron, though was a different story. Mitsuo had been on a been visiting a volcano with his family. right before they were about to reach the top, it seemed like it was about to erupt, as the ground began to tremble and shake. But, just as quickly as it started, it seized. Then, without warning, a giant bird shot out of the top of the volcano. It flew and circled above them. Everyone was evacuating and getting down, but Mitsuo went straight up. He battled the monster with the four that he had, the fuzzap, gilail, and terrake now having evolved to plaspark, terragon and repterror. After a long battle, both sides ready to collapse, Engiron flew down to the ground, and heeled to Mitsuo.

I'd be so happy if you put my character in!!
420 Blaze it Lol
Yoshinori Mitsuo...
This guy sounds a bit like me...
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
People trying to copy my wall of words '-'
(2012-07-17, 04:09 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Name : Takuto Kokobunji (Last name - First Name)
Just something...Takuto is a first name Big Grin It's Kokobunji Takuto perhaps?
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-07-19, 05:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-07-17, 04:09 AM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Name : Takuto Kokobunji (Last name - First Name)
Just something...Takuto is a first name Big Grin It's Kokobunji Takuto perhaps?
First names can be last names and last names can be first names.
(2012-07-19, 04:44 AM)Kamidara Wrote: People trying to copy my wall of words '-'
Even though so many are trying, the original wall of text is the best so far Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Name : Elida Chinti (First Name - Last Name)
Eye Color : Ice Blue
Hair : Light blonde, flowing down her shoulders
Height : 5'5''

Clothing : She is wearing a long grey/dark robe with eccentric and intricate details, and a black cape hanging loosely fom her soulders. A dark green amulet is haging around her neck, and she also wears a Viking-helmet at all times, she refuses to take it off for anything but sleep.

Personality: Loves challenges, is cocky way beyond her abilities, will battle anyone "brave" enough to go up against her. She might be quite intimidating, excpecially if she doesn't immideately like you. She has only male freinds, other females tend to withdraw from her within minutes, thus making her somewhat lonely. Is highly sarcastic, and with delusions of grandeure. She rarely smiles, but when she does the smile never hits her eyes. She's mystical and you never quite know what team she roots for, good or evil. Could be both, could be none.

Strenghts: Vicious, unrelenating, highly opinionated, always says what she means, mentaly strong.

Weaknesses: Will go "all in" even if she can't win, uses sarcasm as a werbal weapon, always says what she means and can be quite hurtful, has an above average love for ice-monsters, thinks she's a decendant of the vikings.

[Image: 59955410150932441426537.jpg]

Monster team:
Diaccio
Avaloon
Barnacold
Phanternal
Dualit
Ruffial
name: fjkulit~
eye color: blue
hair: brown, layered hair with bangs~
height: 5"6"

clothing: checkered shorts with a shirt, and some topman shoes [modern]

personality: AWESOME, and cool, likes to chill out and hang out with friends

strengths:cool at battling...

weaknesses: high tempered... frustarted easily. cool.

MONSTER TEAM:
dracloud [main]
simoly
colecoil
gampha
corpoton
faunature

how he got them:
someone [mystery guy] gives him a lambus, while he was strolling in a forest, then the guy ran and left. [he was never seen again] lambus, and fj became close, fj then decided to be a monster tamer..

a wild fazuchi, valiantly came out of a bush and wanted to fight fj, lambus defeated him, and fj caught fazuchi.

its fishing season, fj wanted something nice and found aquatish -_-

his towwn was under attack by a zenith, gampha. his team defeated him and fj caught him.

a slumbon was mysteriously scaring people in a mansion. with gampha, fj was powerful enough to defeat and capture it

faunature... well.... is stubborn, but was caught.

other monsters:
-to be continued-
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-07-19, 04:44 AM)Kamidara Wrote: People trying to copy my wall of words '-'
Saw it like a guide and got inspired ^^
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
dei two other mons for me?
sounds fun lol.

name: Slow
personality: passionate
appearance: cool looking lol, or if there are too many cool guys around, then maybe some mysterious old man, age 69
monster: beloved volshii
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
(2012-07-19, 12:42 PM)orboknown Wrote: dei two other mons for me?
Jekyllight and Geshimono??
lol slow
btw mine

nameConfusedtaff
me something like goku

monster team
dimagem
solord
gampha
fendark
engiron
jetegin or zonech
lol there
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-07-19, 04:04 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 12:42 PM)orboknown Wrote: dei two other mons for me?
Jekyllight and Geshimono??
sure let's go with that
(2012-07-19, 08:42 AM)ScarletRaven Wrote: Name : Elida Chinti (First Name - Last Name)
Eye Color : Ice Blue
Hair : Light blonde, flowing down her shoulders
Height : 5'5''

Clothing : She is wearing a long grey/dark robe with eccentric and intricate details, and a black cape hanging loosely fom her soulders. A dark green amulet is haging around her neck, and she also wears a Viking-helmet at all times, she refuses to take it off for anything but sleep.

Personality: Loves challenges, is cocky way beyond her abilities, will battle anyone "brave" enough to go up against her. She might be quite intimidating, excpecially if she doesn't immideately like you. She has only male freinds, other females tend to withdraw from her within minutes, thus making her somewhat lonely. Is highly sarcastic, and with delusions of grandeure. She rarely smiles, but when she does the smile never hits her eyes. She's mystical and you never quite know what team she roots for, good or evil. Could be both, could be none.

Strenghts: Vicious, unrelenating, highly opinionated, always says what she means, mentaly strong.

Weaknesses: Will go "all in" even if she can't win, uses sarcasm as a werbal weapon, always says what she means and can be quite hurtful, has an above average love for ice-monsters, thinks she's a decendant of the vikings.

[Image: 59955410150932441426537.jpg]

Monster team:
Diaccio
Avaloon
Barnacold
Phanternal
Dualit
Ruffial
[Image: scarlet.png]

o-o;; LE sorry my sketches suck..
(2012-07-19, 09:56 PM)Kamenashi Wrote: [Image: scarlet.png]

That sketch, that sketch right there... i love it kame... you are amazing!
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2012-07-17, 10:14 AM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: Wow! Amazing idea^^ I'd definantly like to join... Big Grin

Name: Yagami Obah (Last name - First name)
Height: 6'2
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing: A gray t-shirt under a long, open blue (jeans-colored) shirt with rolled up sleeves. Wearing light-orange pants and white shooes.

[Image: tegninglars062.jpg]

This is kind of how i want to look, but im not a profesionale drawer so its just an idea^^

Personality: Obah is a ray of sunshine, always happy and makes everyone around him feel good! In battle he gets a little bit too enthusiastic, and often make stupid mistakes. All of his friends love him and his big smile!

Historical background: Obah grew up with his parents and an older brother. They lived near a little water, he loved fishing with his father and brother. One day he and his brother went fishing alone, without their father. His brother fell down in the water and drowned. This changed Obah's life. Thats how he became so happy all the time, couse he dont want anyone else to feel like he did that day!

Expertise: Obah is a good fisher. As well as a great friend!

Monster team: Ironate, Yetee, Cursuit, Simoly, Dragrove, Luxcatty.
Ironate ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=195523
Yette ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1232419
Cursuit ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1976580
Simoly ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1538237
Dragrove ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1808554
Luxcatty ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=2058961

Monster's background:

Ironate - Obah got this monster as a Larvitle from his parents when his brother died. It belonged to his brother.

Yetee - One day when Obah was fishing, he suddenly saw a little creature runing away from a Faunature. With his fire attacks he defeated the Faunature and rescued the little thing, it looked at him with its cute little eyes and he could not resist taking it with him. That cute little thing became a gigantic Yetee in no time!

Cursuit - While walking trough a dark wood, a Aerobert suddenly apeared out if nowhere. Obah battled it and caught it in a normal way.

Simoly - He got that as a birthday gift from his grampha as a Fazuchi.

Dragrove - Obah was walking along the waterfront, when he heared something... it was screaming for help! He ran towards the screaming and jumped out in the water. He rescued the Lizaur from drowning. Obah uses that monster to remind himself that he at least saved one life, but not two...

Luxcatty - He got this from a trainer that did not want it because it did not want to evolve, Obah understood the Luxcatty and accepted to keep it the way it was!

Thats all i could come up with! Hope its enough^^
o-o scenes?

[Image: 256211_10150994857843705_627867237_o.png]

(2012-07-19, 11:02 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-07-19, 09:56 PM)Kamenashi Wrote: [Image: scarlet.png]

That sketch, that sketch right there... i love it kame... you are amazing!
^_^ thank you. i'm sketching out references for each character seeing if i can get down what ppl are describing
everyone keeps saying goku.. the only goku i know is the one from saiyuki..
be more specific or provide examples Smile
goku...dragonballz....THE Goku
orbo said goku from dragon ball z or maybe the fusion of goku and vegeta with earings i forgot that name
gogeta?
vegito?
I want my person's hair to look like this -
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXE15j0iPibMkiJmflwNT...D1Sx4mL3ww]
OMG Kame!!! just saw your redraw of my description... you're amazing!
The only thing is that to me he looks kind of evil... but you decide that ofc^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2012-07-17, 07:09 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Name : Serge Craig.
Height : 6 ft even.
Eye Color : Blue
Hair : Black.
Clothing : We all know.

Personality:Insanely cocky due to utter intelligence. If he doesn't agree with you, he will tell you all the reasons why you are in the wrong.He is a master of making long speeches into a few sentences. He will actually speak to Dei's char as if he actually respects him(cuz he does)
Expertise : Monster Information. Location Information. Item Information. Basically, the master of information. He knows everything. He just can't predict the future of anyone.
Lacking : What he lacks is the ability to have a normal, human-like conversation with anyone who isn't a professor like he is. He's been cooped up in his office and only talked to anyone through video screens..
Patience Def yetee as one of them. Jekylight and Geshimono

Personality Flaws : Cocky. Very understanding though, and gets a tad emotional over random stuff. Music knowledge off the charts.(yes this is a personality flaw. he will go on a tangent about it at random times._

Motivation in Research : I was bored once upon a time.Then after i started researching, I just kept going. True story brah
bez char evuh imo obv.
ehhh i dont know orbo but 1 of them
he da bez cuz he is.
how many people become mad scientists(in effect) because they were bored?
  • 3(current)