• 2(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Important]Monster manga
(2012-07-17, 10:14 AM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: Wow! Amazing idea^^ I'd definantly like to join... Big Grin If you tell us what info we'll have to tell you.. I'll edit this post with that in it^^
You saw that around the horn episode too? ahahaha

If i get chosen, i will laugh so hard i might faint Smile
kamen you got a great pool of characters, let us know your stages of planning this out and, we can give you good ideas to roll with, so i guess characters are first, then once you have the characters mastered then, goto a short seasonal plot with, a master plot behind the 1st series, make sure to put clues to the plot, some obvious, some more difficult to understand, and in 2nd series add even more characters, to make this truly epic, some characters must face serious circumstances, everyone who read that, what you think? please comment(reply) and give your own ideas and, click 5 star
my characters goal is certainly not to catch them all, only to be the best with his 6 monsters.

(2012-07-17, 04:56 PM)KING_GENOCIDE Wrote: kamen you got a great pool of characters, let us know your stages of planning this out and, we can give you good ideas to roll with, so i guess characters are first, then once you have the characters mastered then, goto a short seasonal plot with, a master plot behind the 1st series, make sure to put clues to the plot, some obvious, some more difficult to understand, and in 2nd series add even more characters, to make this truly epic, some characters must face serious circumstances, everyone who read that, what you think? please comment(reply) and give your own ideas and, click 5 star
That was poetic and i totally agree Rolleyes
(2012-07-17, 04:56 PM)KING_GENOCIDE Wrote: kamen you got a great pool of characters, let us know your stages of planning this out and, we can give you good ideas to roll with, so i guess characters are first, then once you have the characters mastered then, goto a short seasonal plot with, a master plot behind the 1st series, make sure to put clues to the plot, some obvious, some more difficult to understand, and in 2nd series add even more characters, to make this truly epic, some characters must face serious circumstances, everyone who read that, what you think? please comment(reply) and give your own ideas and, click 5 star
Sounds like your average manga, nice thinking king ^^
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
(2012-07-17, 04:35 PM)orboknown Wrote: I need to be in as some guy who doesn't battle but knows everything and runs some kind of info center Obv.
You could be a guy, in a white lab coat that looks epic, have black hair that isn't straight (anime dude style lol) and wear glasses.

You have 3 monsters that help you out in the information center or laboratory. You favor technology. You use technology to gather analysis even when the humane way was to see it with your own eyes and experience full hand.

You rely on technology too much, lacking the decency to come into contact and to fully understand a monster's potential or a trainer's way. You feel as though everything can be accomplished by technology and only technology. That's the character you fit. You are crazy about collecting data and would like to evolve the world.

A person that looks like this but his black hair stands up more. Also, you're more epic in appearance and attitude. I have to think of another picture..
[Image: shinra.jpg]

Maybe a little more like this guy.. But he's actually taller and sharper.
[Image: kaminariverdeverde.png]
[Image: Verde04.png]

---

Lololol I went over the board.. I feel as though I just left the whole cause of a "info center" XDDD Sorry Orb. If you like it, I can keep going though Cool
I'll throw up something more substantial at a later date.
Dei and mine characters should work together imo.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-07-17, 05:32 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-07-17, 04:35 PM)orboknown Wrote: I need to be in as some guy who doesn't battle but knows everything and runs some kind of info center Obv.
You could be a guy, in a white lab coat that looks epic, have black hair that isn't straight (anime dude style lol) and wear glasses.

You have 3 monsters that help you out in the information center or laboratory. You favor technology. You use technology to gather analysis even when the humane way was to see it with your own eyes and experience full hand.

You rely on technology too much, lacking the decency to come into contact and to fully understand a monster's potential or a trainer's way. You feel as though everything can be accomplished by technology and only technology. That's the character you fit. You are crazy about collecting data and would like to evolve the world.

A person that looks like this but his black hair stands up more. Also, you're more epic in appearance and attitude. I have to think of another picture..
[Image: shinra.jpg]

---

Lololol I went over the board.. I feel as though I just left the whole cause of a "info center" XDDD Sorry Orb. If you like it, I can keep going though Cool
bwahaha i like it. may make some changes. feel like being an insane trivia buff guy XD
So...if u decide anything kamen, let us know. we all find this idea really great and all want to help.
dibs on Yeete(yetee?) btw. not sure who else to have.
I'm still updating that guy with pictures lol

[Image: snap074.png]

Maybe like this guy ^ . Totally epic and mysterious, is an alchemist but in your case, scientist. Is by himself maybe, doesn't allow anyone to interfere with his work. I can totally think of some monsters.

Possible monsters : Gampha, Hydevil, Jekyllight, hmm... not sure what else.

I gave you that guy that seems like he's evil but he's really not. He's really kind and people just gotta know you.
(2012-07-17, 05:45 PM)Kamidara Wrote: [Image: snap074.png]HOT!!
How about: https://img2.sankakustatic.com/wp-conten...te-027.jpg
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
That's from my anime knowledge =) So many characters that it's hard to remember. He's from a recent anime I started watching.
Anime = Arcana Famiglia

Also, I am so interested in this project that I can create a whole character database for you Kamenashi!!! But I won't hehehe
(2012-07-17, 05:45 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I'm still updating that guy with pictures lol

[Image: snap074.png]

Maybe like this guy ^ . Totally epic and mysterious, is an alchemist but in your case, scientist. Is by himself maybe, doesn't allow anyone to interfere with his work. I can totally think of some monsters.

Possible monsters : Gampha, Hydevil, Jekyllight, hmm... not sure what else.

I gave you that guy that seems like he's evil but he's really not. He's really kind and people just gotta know you.
ya know what? This makes me want to turn this into an adventure game with a similar cast. as a seperate project of course.
My imagination and creativity is just epic that it gets people wanting to do things! Muwahahaha
So far loos and kami are in the lead Wink
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-07-17, 07:05 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: So far loos and kami are in the lead Wink
Who is Loos? :O
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I'm gonna help Orbo with his character. He has to play an important part in this!!

I hope Kame chooses my character Big Grin I did a really good job in detailing him. I'm actually proud of this. It's one of my most well-done work here.

I'm so psyched about this, idk why!!!! I want to make a fanfiction now!!!! I am now brainstorming Orb's character..

All this will be updated with the correct information.

Name : Orb can make one up.
Age : I'd say.. 24-34?? Or, maybe a prodigy at the age of 17? Depends on what Orb wants.
Height : Idk
Eye Color : Blue, Black, Green... idk
Hair : Depends on which of the pictures I posted you like or just think of it yourself. Honestly, I'm going with the normal black.
Clothing : We all know.

Personality : Bleh

Expertise : Monster Information. Location Information. Item Information. Basically, the master of information. He knows everything. He just can't predict the future of anyone.
Lacking : What he lacks is the ability to have a normal, human-like conversation with anyone who isn't a professor like he is. He's been cooped up in his office and only talked to anyone through video screens.

Monster Team : These monsters aren't used for battle but very well can be. They are there to help him with research. Which monsters do you want Orb?
I'd say about.. 3 monsters given.

Personality Flaws : Idk yet.

Motivation in Research : Lol what is it?
Orb is like the MonsterMMORPG's own Professor Samuel Oak! >.<
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
About my character...yeah. does it make sense or is it too complicated because i reallly want ot be a part of this anime, but i no nothing about anime because i m a noob from America!
height:5'9
eye color: a misty purple, however when she battles her eyes change to a bright voilite
hair: Long Black her bangs are alwasy swooped and cover one eye
clothing: a long purple cloak that was passed down of generations of her family underneath revals
traditonal gypsey style clothing, she wears a dark red bandana on the top of her head and wears her familys
neckalace which consits of large white beads each representing a member of her family with the gift
aka pyschic powers. each bead is a shining pristean white however the newly added one in the middle is a dull
white with cracks in the middle. This represents her abbandonment of the caravan.

Personality: She is intellegent and enjoys battling she looks at it as an oppertunity to test her oppent which reflects
on her battling style. She always trys to give advice to people but they never listen to her which aggrivates her.
she never is a spontaneous person and never looks at trival affairs as an oppertunity for lesiure. She has a
disdane for fun and meditates often in order to get a feeling for the enviornment. She has a keen sense of danger
she hates wasting time and always over analyzes a situation. She loves a challenge and often trys to challenge
people to a battle of wits.

Battle style: she toys with her oppent but always makes quick decisive moves to weaken her oppent along the way
her battle style can be looked at as shooting a rock with a high power high pressure cannon. She can be looked at as the
anti juicer. She will never let her oppent get the upperhand and always is checking on the moves they make.
she looks at battles as a way to check out her oppent and if demead weak to her she will make them suffer as much as posssible.
when in a good battle she brightens up and uses a more powerful stategy to ravenge her oppent.

Monster team:
Zogre
Moniyon
Gampha
Glamvas
Eleforget
Voodoll

Character History: She wants to become strong not to be the best but for repsect so that the people in her caravan
could not treat her like a hopeless helpless pathetic girl. She left the caravan on the night of her wedding it
was an arranged marriage she was to stop battling and was going to be forced to give up her monsters in order to become her husbands
servant. in the caravan woman were looked at as second class citizens she being a bold and intellegent women left.
she wanted to persue not only her dream of respect but to become the most well respected and powerful psychic
master. She can live off the land and cook up a meal in no time but only one for her and her monsters. She thinks
she is no ones servant but does have a soft spot for weak people and will feed them. However someone strong and
escpecially a male she tells them to fend for themselves. She is constantly running from her past she does not want to
go back to the life style of the gypsey however she longs to see her mother again.

Character qualities: she likes to be independtent and enjoys solo battles however relishs the oppertunity of a team battle

she likes to sit back and watch her partner while putting up barriors for her enemys to overcome. She then comes into the
battle after getting a feel of her partner and uses his moves to strenghten her own.

She has a problem with
opening up to people because she feels like they will abbandon her so at any time she could disappearwhen she is affraid
she afraid of being left behind.

She has a bad habbit if bring up past failures of her friends to poke fun at them.

MOnster history

Zogre (partner) : zogre used to be raised in the gypsey caravan however died of has the new love for the funny nature of moniyon the more
well sutied monster for entertainment came into the picture. Zogre represent the ways of the old and are only kept by the elders like her mother
that has given her zogre when she first got a taste for monsters. Her and zogre are very close and she often walk along side her best friend. She does not
like to put zogre in his box because like her zogre wants freedom. Zogre is her key monster and in any tough situation she will bring him out to finish the job

Moniyon: Moniyon have recently become a right of passage in the caravan at the age of 9 when the kisd begin to preform they are given a jomonker and they
must train preform together and various routines. If there jomonker does not eveolve into moniyon durring there annual preformance of the harvest moon in 4 years
they are banished from the caravan.

Gampha: Gampha she discovered after setting out on her journey during the 2 week she was washing her cloths on west isle at night
gampha then creeped up on her trying to steal her belongings luckily zogre saw the monster and began to fight him noticeing gamphas high
defensive power she decided to catch it and make it a important member of her team

Eleforget: Wondering around she stumbled upon an injured eleforget pinned under some falen rock she had zogre lift the rock and then she nursed it back to health
eleforget tried to run away from her however noticeing her kind nature saught her out and protected her from a stamped of wild bouldon.at that moment they new
they were meant to journy together.

glamvas: is the most recent member of her team even though she does not look as glamvas as much of pyschic type she sought it out for its extreme power.
she found her glamvas scared behind some rocks however she new there was an undying fighting spirit ready to be unleashed deep inside.

Voodoll: she was releuctant to catch voodoll because of her want to become a powerful psychic master however she the day she stumbled upon this one she
new he was special even though it was a ghost type it was gental and kind one day when she was starving voodoll brought her some food and instantly won her
heart.
[Image: workitgirl.jpg]
(2012-07-17, 08:57 PM)night phoenix Wrote: About my character...yeah. does it make sense or is it too complicated because i reallly want ot be a part of this anime, but i no nothing about anime because i m a noob from America!
I love anime. I was born and raised in America. Nationality does not mean a thing.
Yeah, but i was talking about my character. is he too complicated?
(2012-07-17, 07:09 PM)Kamidara Wrote: I'm gonna help Orbo with his character. He has to play an important part in this!!

I hope Kame chooses my character Big Grin I did a really good job in detailing him. I'm actually proud of this. It's one of my most well-done work here.

I'm so psyched about this, idk why!!!! I want to make a fanfiction now!!!! I am now brainstorming Orb's character..

All this will be updated with the correct information.

Name : Serge Craig.
Height : 6 ft even.
Eye Color : Blue
Hair : Black.
Clothing : We all know.

Personality:Insanely cocky due to utter intelligence. If he doesn't agree with you, he will tell you all the reasons why you are in the wrong.He is a master of making long speeches into a few sentences. He will actually speak to Dei's char as if he actually respects him(cuz he does)
Expertise : Monster Information. Location Information. Item Information. Basically, the master of information. He knows everything. He just can't predict the future of anyone.
Lacking : What he lacks is the ability to have a normal, human-like conversation with anyone who isn't a professor like he is. He's been cooped up in his office and only talked to anyone through video screens..
Patience
Monster Team : These monsters aren't used for battle but very well can be. They are there to help him with research. Which monsters do you want Orb? Something to do with metal/the weather? Idk. Def yetee as one of them.
I'd say about.. 3 monsters given.

Personality Flaws : Cocky. Very understanding though, and gets a tad emotional over random stuff. Music knowledge off the charts.(yes this is a personality flaw. he will go on a tangent about it at random times._

Motivation in Research : I was bored once upon a time.Then after i started researching, I just kept going. True story brah
(2012-07-17, 07:54 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Orb is like the MonsterMMORPG's own Professor Samuel Oak! >.<
Cept smarter, and more insane.

EBWOP-my character needs to be witty as all heck and a complete smart aleck.
(2012-07-17, 07:08 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-07-17, 07:05 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: So far loos and kami are in the lead Wink
Who is Loos? :O
I meant lolz and mind since here back story go with hr personality
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
hmmm..I solemnly wish for my character to be neither straight good nor evil but a neutral guy working for whatever suits him.
lol i guess i didnt copy her name its Ariel Rose
[Image: workitgirl.jpg]
i want something too like goku
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
be original guys.
I would like to make a character :3 ima keep it simple

Name: Gregory
Personality: Happy, hyperactive, friends with everyone.
Possible role in story: A character that appears every now and then possibly in a tournament style storyline or temporarily joins protagonists.
Appearance: Wears modern urban style clothing, baggy jeans, hoodie, trainers, brown - Medium length hair.
Monsters: Tighost, Dragrove, Hydragon, Terrarth, Badgearth, Dragur. (Depending on progression in story some monsters an be in primary evolutions or temprarily left out)
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
  • 2(current)