• 1(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Important]Monster manga
Was thinking of making a short online manga for monster.
Who would like to be in it. of course it will be comic style images with speech bubbles or actions.
will be short. so i would only need a few people.

How to be in it?

I'll pick from your character descriptions.

character personality. appearance, monster choice.

Smile Excited to try this out!.
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
MEEEE <3.
Quite the interesting project... I'll formulate a character later. How many monsters?
This guy is constantly updating..

I think I'm putting too much effort into this lol

Name : Tatsumaki Aero (Last name - First Name)
Eye Color : Sapphire Blue.
Hair : Dark Blonde and Black, spiky anime style.
Height : 6'5
Clothing : A black suit with a dark red tie. Has a small cape from the shoulders to the elbows. On the inside of the cape, the color matches the tie, the outside is black. Wears a black cowboy hat with a line red beads around it.

Personality : Likes to battle a lot. Generally kind, mostly to the women though. A risk taker. Hates working with others but will do it if the situation requires it. Has a very sharp intellect when understanding another person's emotions. Has a comical side but only uses it when the mood of the atmosphere requires it. Does not care about the history of things but will fight for it if a friend cares about it.

Expertise : A battling expert. Always finds the best strategy to win and makes use of advantages no matter what they are. Makes a good athlete too but doesn't think like an athlete, he's just good at physical obstacles.

Monster Team : Alaclipse, Jaghoul, Piraid, Dracloud, Ahuizouth
His monsters are his family. He will never abandon them or give up on them. No matter what happens, he will pull through with his monsters. The ultimate team!!

5 monsters... DONE.

Alaclipse = Tank
Jaghoul = Partner!~
Piraid = Surfing
Dracloud = Flying
Ahuizouth = Stone Smash or something..

All are fit for battle and usage.

Explanation of character : It may seem like he is perfect but I tried giving him the usual. He has a few flaws and I'm trying to think of more. I basically put a little of myself into this character, my real person.

Aero's flaws right now are : Generally kind to women. Meaning, he isn't that kind to men. That part comes from myself >.< It's not perverted if you are thinking that way. It's just that he is kind to women and will always help them. Wants to be the strong guy for them. Men can take care of themselves.

Another flaw is that he dislikes working with others. Meaning, he's not good at teamwork but will cooperate if the situation requires it.

Aero does not care about history of anything. Meaning, he'll destroy history and think nothing of it. He doesn't care about it not even the least. It holds no significance towards him. If a friend likes history or understands it, he won't destroy it.. only if they ask him not to.

He sucks at cooking. Cannot cook if even his life depended on it. That is just so horrible.. lol

Aero also lacks organization. He would always be looking for something.

Explaining the character's qualities..

His motivation to being a trainer - He wants to make good friends with monsters, a monster family. He wants to travel the world and see new things. Catch monsters that attract him. He wants to have the ultimate collection of strong monsters. Few in numbers, maybe a little less than 100.

He is good at all kinds of sports, making him physically fit, but he has absolutely no interest in sports. There are people like that.

The part that makes him want to be strong for women. It's not negative or anything like women can't do this or that. (my true thoughts on women is that.. they are stronger than men even without physical fitness..) He just wants to be a friend and help them whenever they need it. He doesn't want to seem like they are inferior at all. Good intentions, nonetheless. Reminder : He's not perverted.

A genius at battling. When it comes to battling, he's the guy you go to. Everything else.. Not really.

Aero's history :

Why does Aero want a strong collection of monsters? That's how his father was when he was a trainer. Aero wants to be just like his father when it comes to monsters.

Being good at sports but no interest, why? Just something natural.

Kindness and wanting to help women, what's the reason? When he was a kid, he saw some women struggling with labor work, grocery shopping, or anything of the sort. There was no one there to help them at the time. He never saw men struggling with their work. They always did things with ease. They had those kinds of muscles. So, Aero always wanted to help the ones that needed it.

He's a expert at battling, so many are. Why does that make him an expert? Well, so many people are good at stuff. That's his forte, battling. He knows how to battle, he watched experienced people battle and come up with awesome ideas in the middle of it. He read about battling and studied it. He wanted to be the best trainer there was.

Monsters Back-story :

Alaclipse - Was caught due to it appearing from the ground. It startled Aero and tried to leave until Aero threw a rock at it. It hit Alaclipse in the head, angering it. Then Aero, with his partner Jaghoul, engaged the Alaclipse into battle, with the victor to be Aero and Jaghoul. It was a tough battle, both sides were about to fall over. Alaclipse acknowledged the strength of the 2 before joining them.

Jaghoul - Was given to Aero when he turned 13 from his grandfather. His grandfather loved adventure and traveled all over the world. He caught Jaghoul, trained it superbly, and sent it to Aero as a gift from his journeys.

Piraid - Caught and trained from a mere Piribbean. Due to that, they have an outstanding relationship.

Dracloud - A little Lambus abandoned and bullied by his previous trainer. Was supposedly the weakest of that trainer's team. Left damaged and alone, until Aero stumbled upon it. Rushed to the monster center for immediate treatment, Lambus was grateful but still doubted Aero's kindness. Aero did everything for that Lambus, protected it, sheltered it, fed it, like a pet dog. Lambus then realized Aero's true intentions and decided to battle him to see if he was strong. Aero used Jaghoul of course but cut its power in half. Lambus joined gratefully and happily. Evolved into Dracloud and is the 3rd strongest of Aero's team.

Ahuizouth - Always wanting to battle, it followed Aero and attacked the moment that was given to him. Aero kept battling and battling this Ahuizouth, not letting it win. He used Jaghoul and Alaclipse to stomp it. Ahuizouth just wanted to keep battling him and battling him. Aero recognized its strength and persistence and gave it an option. To either join Aero's team or leave him alone if he doesn't want to get damaged a lot worse than their usual battles. Ahuizouth ignored the option given to him and just attacked. Alaclipse, in 1 swift move, knocked it into the ground, creating a crator. Ahuizouth gave up and tried to crawl away but Aero caught it, seeing usage in it.
Ahh this totes reminds me that I need to sketch out my character for over here before I go QAQ Perhaps I will shoot the sketch your way when i'm done with it or something yes. Either way, I wish you luck with this ;w; sounds neato
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
Me! Big Grin
Name: Unknown (goes by the name Lolzin)
Hight: 5'8 feet

Look: Black, tight pants, a white and red-striped hoodie, a golden necklace, eyes which colors changes with the mood, black hair lying down over his eyes in a very Emo'ish style and Black bike-gloves
Personality: He is waaaay to confident, and he loves myself. the weird part is, he barely ever speek at all.. Tyranoir is his best friend, which reminds me, he is his only friend (except for the rest of his mons) No one likes lolzin, he is a braggert, and he is strong! if you ever thought you had met a selfish person, think again, lolzin is the most selfish of them all!
Monsters:
Solare - Torchomp - Radiaution - Tyranoir (Starter, preffered) - Moniyon - Colecoil
Monster History:
Solare - 1 day Lolzin was walking through the Dark passage, when a wild Stegorch attacks him. He throws out his Darex and
the battle begins.. It was quite an easy match, and after a few minutes, Lolzin could happily throw his first Monster box, which ended in success. Darex evolves into a powerful Riblack after this battle!

Torchomp - Lolzin and his newly acquired Stegorch walks around the mountains of Outpost island, when suddenly, he hears a weakened monster cry out. He spots a abandoned between some rocks... Cold as he acts, he desides to walk on like nothing happenes, but deep inside, He had a warm heart. He took care of the torchomp, and trained it to become the strongest torchomp on planet.

Radiaution - was once a terrible monster who attacked any stranger he saw.. He hated humans, but when he tried to attack Lolzin, he was beaten by a strong Kentower. Radiaution regret everyone he had hurt upon his life, and desided to join forces with Lolzin, to prevent other monsters to go as crazy as he did.

Tyranoir - Once upon a time, a young man searched far and wide for a battle with the ancient monster Ionule. On his travels, he met a Darex, hurt and sadened.. This Darex was once been owned by a old lady, who had loved him more than anything. Now this lady was dead, of age. The young man took Darex as his own, and they quickly loved each other! The young man never found a Iounule, and he eventually gave up. Instead, he got married to a beautiful lady, and toghether they got a kid... However, they was killed by an murder before they managed to name the child... The child was adopted, and grew up with no name. 1 day, he went back to his hometown, and spotted a Little Darex sitting inside the house he had used to live in. He also found a note.. "dear Son, if you ever see this, you are lucky to be alive. The Darex is yours to take, please love him like i did!"

Moniyon - Jomonker was owned by a crazy person Lolzin once battled. Uppon defeat, The crazy guy gave him Jomonker, because the monster lost the battle. Jomonker was happy though, he had not been treatened well.

Colecoil - For the final monster of Lolzin's team, he searched for a long time. After a while, he gave up on looking for the super awesome monster he wanted. He was fishing one day, and suddenly a Aquatish snagged the end of the line. It was a though struggle, but Lolzin had his monsters ready.. Stupid enough, he sent out kentower, and of course that ended in a loss. Losing the first monster in that battle made Lolzin mad, and he sent out Riblack. Riblack went full on attack with his dark moves, and after hours of battling, Lolzin could finally throw his Monster Box!

GOOD OR EVIL?
I feel like my character can be 1 of the main persons companions.. Not because he want to, but because he is looking for the murderer of his parents. He has some strange feelings about the main person, and he thinks that He/she can lead Him straight to the murderer. However, he is always walking a bit behind, with is Tyranoir besides. As said earlier, he has no friends, and no one likes him, but the main person and the rest of his/her friends are trying to reach into the heart of Lolzin. Will they ever get there? it is up to you Kamenashi...
Is this good enough for approval? Smile

btw, can any mods edit this? i tried, but ended up making it worse -.-
Make space between all monsters history, and remove those [ and ] please
on forehand, thanks
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
i want to be in the manga, i saw some of your drawings, i liked them, just tell us what info you need
i'll think up some info and edit my post
Name:KING_GENOCIDE ,if possible
Hair:braided almost to shoulder length
Clothing:urban street gear, red bandana around neck, a hood that covers the eyes, clothes a lil loose fitting,
Personality: does'nt talk much but, says meaningful things at times, sorta arrogant, rarely smiles but is very helpful to others, wins half the time losses half the time,...

Monsters:Solord, tyranone, dimagem, lunardian, yetee, kingnite
(2012-07-17, 03:24 AM)Kamidara Wrote: Quite the interesting project... I'll formulate a character later. How many monsters?
up to six monsters of course Smile

(2012-07-17, 03:28 AM)KING_GENOCIDE Wrote: i want to be in the manga, i saw some of your drawings, i liked them, just tell us what info you need
Character description. eyes hair color clothing.
and the personality.

(2012-07-17, 03:25 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Ahh this totes reminds me that I need to sketch out my character for over here before I go QAQ Perhaps I will shoot the sketch your way when i'm done with it or something yes. Either way, I wish you luck with this ;w; sounds neato
Thank you!! I wish you luck in college as well Big Grin!
oh so is this what that was for

interesting also kame i mightt need your help in a bit with my character
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-07-17, 03:36 AM)Guider456 Wrote: oh so is this what that was for

interesting also kame i mightt need your help in a bit with my character
i'm on skype when you need me Smile
Appearance:
Black Hair(Sorta Like Goku's), White Sweater With Big M on the Back , Black Jeans With grey Monster boxes All over it , Black Shoes,
Always Has a Chain in his hand

Personality: Cocky, Battles To Win, Spaces Out Half way through most conversation, Pretty Much Awesome to hang around, Chilled As if hes High all the time , Loves the joke around(Never Goes beyond to the point that the other person is annoyed)

Name: Shiro Kaname
Eye color: Blue Iris
Height: 6'1

Monster Choice: (Idk If Your doing legends or Emissaries , i'd much rather emissaries be added instead of Legends cus in Pokemon a full team of legends is never highly Seen)

Team: Axotogol - https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1883219
Vladepes - https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1668607
Horiver - https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1261366
Dracloud - https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1739360
Torchomp - https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1370112
Corpoton - https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1552267

i Gave Links to my Monsters So you know what moves they know , Nature ,Ent
My imagination is failing me right now.. I'm having a semi-difficult time formulating my character.. Maybe, it's an imagination BLOCK!!!!

So much anime.. So much manga..,. must find the appropriate, awesome appearance *_*

-----

I have finished!!!! My character is in my first post '-' up above. Thank you for considering!!!
I would like to be in it...

Name : Takuto Kokobunji (Last name - First Name)
Eye Color, Hair, Clothing: https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn12..._guy-1.jpg
Personality : Laid back...slightly egotistical...easily frustrated when people do not live up to the standards he expects...However he can be generous and funny at times

Monster Choice: He tends to go with monsters that show strong psychic ability (sp att based mons) but will use whatever he thinks will give him the best odds in a battle...but he does adore his monsters and will not easily part with any of his cherished comrades
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
good ideas coming from everyone, keep it up
A manga for monster mmorpg..

Who will be the main character?
Who will be the rival?
Who will be the main character's companions?

Or.. The most important question of all.. How will this go? What is the plot?
(2012-07-17, 04:30 AM)Kamidara Wrote: A manga for monster mmorpg..

Who will be the main character?
Who will be the rival?
Who will be the main character's companions?

Or.. The most important question of all.. How will this go? What is the plot?
theres not really a plot till i have a complete character list. Basically of course the main group will be aiming to be the best? thats all i can say. I'll decide who is good who is evil.

Smile but i can take idea's concerns questions.
Well.. I guess most plots will be similar and sometimes a bit cliched (not insulting)..

So.. Similar to pokemon a little.. depends on how this will go. I'm looking forward to it ^_^
Wow! Amazing idea^^ I'd definantly like to join... Big Grin

Name: Yagami Obah (Last name - First name)
Height: 6'2
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing: A gray t-shirt under a long, open blue (jeans-colored) shirt with rolled up sleeves. Wearing light-orange pants and white shooes.

[Image: tegninglars062.jpg]
[Image: tegning2lars063.jpg]
This is kind of how i want to look, but im not very good at drawing so its just some ideas^^

Personality: Obah is a ray of sunshine, always happy and makes everyone around him feel good! In battle he gets a little bit too enthusiastic, and often make stupid mistakes. All of his friends love him and his big smile!

Historical background: Obah grew up with his parents and an older brother. They lived near a little water, he loved fishing with his father and brother. One day he and his brother went fishing alone, without their father. His brother fell down in the water and drowned. This changed Obah's life. Thats how he became so happy all the time, couse he dont want anyone else to feel like he did that day!

Expertise: Obah is a good fisher. As well as a great friend!

Monster team: Ironate, Yetee, Cursuit, Simoly, Dragrove, Luxcatty.
Ironate ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...?ID=195523
Yette ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1232419
Cursuit ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1976580
Simoly ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1538237
Dragrove ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1808554
Luxcatty ---> https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=2058961

Monster's background:

Ironate - Obah got this monster as a Larvitle from his parents when his brother died. It belonged to his brother.

Yetee - One day when Obah was fishing, he suddenly saw a little creature runing away from a Faunature. With his fire attacks he defeated the Faunature and rescued the little thing, it looked at him with its cute little eyes and he could not resist taking it with him. That cute little thing became a gigantic Yetee in no time!

Cursuit - While walking trough a dark wood, a Aerobert suddenly apeared out if nowhere. Obah battled it and caught it in a normal way.

Simoly - He got that as a birthday gift from his grampha as a Fazuchi.

Dragrove - Obah was walking along the waterfront, when he heared something... it was screaming for help! He ran towards the screaming and jumped out in the water. He rescued the Lizaur from drowning. Obah uses that monster to remind himself that he at least saved one life, but not two...

Luxcatty - He got this from a trainer that did not want it because it did not want to evolve, Obah understood the Luxcatty and accepted to keep it the way it was!

Thats all i could come up with! Hope its enough^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Calling rival if possible Big Grin

Name: Kyoku Lance (Last Name - First Name)

Eye Color : Hazel Brown
Height : 6'
Hair : Rusty Gold hair resembling Trip's (from Pokemon BW)

Clothing : Long-sleeved blood red hoodie with white symbols surrounding the zipper (down the middle). His hood is always down. He wears gold and white headphones. He wears white pants with multiple Monster Boxes hanging around. A pair of neon-green and white sneakers worn on his feet even though they are already broken.

Personality: He loves to listen to music. Sometimes he just gets carried away bobbing his head to the music during a conversation. He likes to go solo but sometimes friends are all he need to make his mood better. He is also shy to the opposite gender.

Monsters:
If this guy gets added, I'll keep updating this to comply with the story. All I know is he began with Venopal.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monster Story:
Venopal : When was a young boy, Lance got lost in the forest and was attacked by Feathatch and Hatchawk. But, Venopal appeared right out of a bush, shooting thorns and pricks to hold them back. Venopal was hurt bad in the battle but Lance was able to bring Venopal back home to Starfall Town (Which, coincidentally is a name of a town in Biohazard) Venopal was treated there and soon, Lance decided to train it, even if he was in a young age. Venopal stood over all other Venopal, like it was the top percentage of all Venopal. Soon, he was given his set of official Monster Boxes and a Monster Dex. Venopal became an enormous threat, gaining him his first gem solely relying on Venopal.
Constantly dying yet never dead
My turn

Name: Monkey.D.Luffy
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Black
Height:5'

Clothing:Red shirt, Blue shorts and a Straw Hat

Personality: Luffy is portrayed as a carefree and happy-go-lucky character with great ambitions and a huge appetite. He often thinks with his stomach and often gorges himself to comical levels. He is caring and generally good hearted. However, he is not as naive as many people believe him to be, showing more understanding in situations than people often expect. Knowing the dangers ahead, he is willing to risk his life to reach his goal to become the King of the PvP'ers, and protect his monsters.

Monsters:
Bavante, Zonench, Dracloud, Potasinite, Simoly, Alaclipse
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2012-07-17, 04:07 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: My turn

Name: Straw hat
Eye color:Brown
Hair color:Ginger
Height:5'

Clothing: Black hoodie with skulls , black jeans with skulls, grey shoes.

Personality: Likes battling, never backs off a fight likes to help friends can be harsh when he wants to and rare speaks.

Monsters:
Bavante, Zonench, Dracloud, Potasinite, Alaclipse and Solord
Straw Hat?? Y u try to imitate Mugiwara no Luffy?!?!? :<

And.. All are legends but 1...

my character would not be the main character, but still awesome. He would have cool monsters, Pyrain and Kimodrown and would be one ( I said 1!) of the tallest males and have black hair and white (cacaetion- sorry don't now how to spell European skin color.)

Name: Lance Sakamunai (Phoenix is his nickname)

Often gets carried away or extremely angry, but in the end, is a humble and lovable guy.
Pick me! Pick me!

Updating little by little...

Name: Ceripha
Skin color: a bit tanned
Eye Color: left eye deep blue and the other silver-like, there's a long scar across her right side of her face tracing down from her right eye
Hair: long blue hair, triple tail (left, right and back) with monster boxes attached at the end of left and right tails
Upper body: A long open overcoat and sports bra (all breast sizes are good but smaller is better ^^) driving gloves on both hands
Lower body: Baggy jeans with ripped knees and steel clothed boots

Personality: Selfish but kind. Likes to battle strong opponents. She is very lazy when it comes to things not concerning battles and money. Likes to flirt with younger men. Loyal to those she sees as strong. Gets upset and angry if people stare at her right eye or scar. She has a "Team Plasma" ( Pokémon Black/White ) like philosophy but with a little twist, she's concerned that weak trainers might be unable to control their monster if they aren't strong enough and that it would hurt other people.

Reasons for battling: There really are just two simple reasons, greed and the kick of battling a tough opponent. She works as a "Transporter", protecting travelers from harm until they reach their destination.

These are cheriphas monsters
Horiver: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1987638
Titanine: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1907689

Monster backstory: When Ceripha was 11 years old she got separated from her family while they were on a vacation in Crow Woods. She searched for her parents for hours. The sun had almost set when she was suddenly pinned to the ground by a Barkel. It slashed at Ceriphas face with its steel claws and wounded her right eye so badly it was permanently blinded. The Barkel would have killed Ceripha if it weren't for a small Coltide tackling the Barkel and then spraying boiling water on it forcing it to run off. The Coltide joined Ceripha for reasons unknown and they found their way back to the ferry where they learned from a sailor that her parents had went into the woods to search for her. Ceripha and Coltide waited for her parents to emerge from the woods for a month before she realized they probably weren't coming back. Filled with sorrow she turned her feelings into rage, directing it to the Barkel that had attacked her and started to train her Coltide so it would be strong enough to defeat it. Years passed and the Coltide was now a Horiver. Ceripha 17 years old, still filled with vengeance, once again traveled to Crow Woods to hunt down and imprison the Barkel that had assaulted her. She found it at last, a Titanine with a big, burned hole in its steely hide, the battle between Horiver and Titanine was a fierce one but the Titanine finally collapsed and Ceripha captured it. Over time Ceripha grew more and more attached to the Titanine, realizing that it wasn't Titanines fault that her parents went missing and forgave it for assaulting and blinding her right eye. Now Ceripha and her two monsters are on a grand quest to become... filthy rich!!

Ceriphas role would probably be best played as some kind of wannabe cop type that's a little bit loose with the rules Smile
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
he would also try to make jokes, not always funny but occasionally are, and he would also have on his team a Simoly, cadilator, simoly, volttesla, spirellic, and he would have jeans. He look like the character sprite trainer33.[Image: trainer33down.png] I changed my mind no glasses just basically this guy but really tall. Also, he would be smart and not the strongest in the group. goal is to be the best and often tries to battle the main character because they have been rivals since they first met.

also, is looking for the perfect girl to be his girlfriend and is always there for a friend. Yeah, he is really complicated.
I need to be in as some guy who doesn't battle but knows everything and runs some kind of info center Obv.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
and his starter would be pyrain, but he found an abandoned salapad and it joins his team. Like ash and his charmander. he also has a strict male policy for his team that no one understands but him.
dei will get this^
GORFDAMNNINJA
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-07-17, 04:35 PM)orboknown Wrote: dei will get this^
GORFDAMNNINJA
Heh, depends if Kamenashi chooses my guy or not. I'm honestly putting too much effort into this but I guess it's alright when you're making a story. You need a lot of details for characters. Not just positive traits but also negative ones.
(2012-07-17, 04:39 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
GORFDAMNNINJA
Heh, depends if Kamenashi chooses my guy or not. I'm honestly putting too much effort into this but I guess it's alright when you're making a story. You need a lot of details for characters. Not just positive traits but also negative ones.
I think i maybe did the same... putting to much effort into this >.<
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
True,true. and i did too. my guy is super complicated but is actually how i am.
(2012-07-17, 04:41 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-07-17, 04:39 PM)Kamidara Wrote:

GORFDAMNNINJA

I think i maybe did the same... putting to much effort into this >.<
Heheh compare yours to mine Cool

I'm jk anyways. I'm not trying to brag. I might not even be chosen. I put so much detail into my character when Kame asked only of the simple stuff.
  • 1(current)