Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Community Zone » Trainer Tips » [Important] Giving away free monsters/gold to new players? READ THIS
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Important] Giving away free monsters/gold to new players? READ THIS
(2013-08-26, 12:57 AM)Subarashi Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 11:20 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: Best thing to do is to screen cap your storage and monster stat window to have proof of owner ship and a few people that you know on the chat be witnesses of lending. The bottom line is no one should need someone else's monsters for any reason, they should train their own monsters. One of the reasons I rarely give free mons to a n00b, so far I have been right on judgement and the new members I have given mons to never ask for anything else and are happy. Though things IRL make them unable to be on here they do not get on monstermmorpg anymore. I think it is best to hold contests for new members to participates so they can earn a good mon and they have to raise it. That is just me though, but hopefully we get more new members who can do thinks for themselves and not beg.

Cefurkan won't help even with proof. Trust me on that.

It all comes down to the fault of someone being gullible enough to give them something in the first place.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Well you heard it, so it is best to only lend monsters at your won risk, I am one of those that does not even give others monster to train for me. If I do not do it right away then most likely I will do it when I feel like it. I also do not see how a new member will learn to set up teams if they are lent out monsters already trained to beat an arena.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
(2013-08-26, 12:57 AM)Subarashi Wrote:
(2013-08-23, 11:20 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: Best thing to do is to screen cap your storage and monster stat window to have proof of owner ship and a few people that you know on the chat be witnesses of lending. The bottom line is no one should need someone else's monsters for any reason, they should train their own monsters. One of the reasons I rarely give free mons to a n00b, so far I have been right on judgement and the new members I have given mons to never ask for anything else and are happy. Though things IRL make them unable to be on here they do not get on monstermmorpg anymore. I think it is best to hold contests for new members to participates so they can earn a good mon and they have to raise it. That is just me though, but hopefully we get more new members who can do thinks for themselves and not beg.

Cefurkan won't help even with proof. Trust me on that.

yes i won't help. and i don't have to.
it is strictly prohibited to share monsters and accounts.
i am not going to ban people who this but i give 0 support.
(2013-08-26, 11:48 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes i won't help. and i don't have to.

Of course you wont do anything about it, your job is to entertain us as Players of your game, to give us something to to on our spare-time, not to be held responsible for us being (sorry for ugly use of words, but that's honestly what i mean) stupid enough to lend away our monsters to people we don't know who are and people we have no idea of being trustworthy or not. 

As it clearly states in the rules, none of the staff members, including YOU, are to be held responsible for a players bad poor judgement.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
interesting
(2013-08-26, 01:34 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 11:48 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes i won't help. and i don't have to.

Of course you wont do anything about it, your job is to entertain us as Players of your game, to give us something to to on our spare-time, not to be held responsible for us being (sorry for ugly use of words, but that's honestly what i mean) stupid enough to lend away our monsters to people we don't know who are and people we have no idea of being trustworthy or not. 

As it clearly states in the rules, none of the staff members, including YOU, are to be held responsible for a players bad poor judgement.

well i agreed for this.. so for those who lend, will give them two words "GOOD LUCK" and for those who begs just one word "ENJOY" then vice versa. Tongue Tongue

but in general.. I don't agree on lending monsters then.