Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I was fighting an falloud and I used an poison type damage move.
Then it said - ''This monster is immume to this type of attack because of Normal Immumity.''

Also I used Intense Heat (fire type move) against a dimagem w/o fire immumity or anything like that. And it also said it was imumme to this type of attack.

Could there be something wrong maybe ?
Attack names?
Against the falloud - Returned Sting #1268
Against the dima - Intenste Heat #1171
It looks at the unique power and unique type. So basically when the move says "This move's base power is equal to the user's Unique power" Ignore the move type because it won't count, the only thing will count is the monster's unique power and unique type.

Also Dimagem is Dark/Ghost
  • Ghost is immune against normal
  • Normal is immune against ghost

Since your Fendark's unique type is Normal that is why it didn't work against Dimagem

-Example-

Intense Heat (Fire move, Special category) Description - This move's base power is equal to the user's Unique power.

Fendark has 135 unique power and normal unique type. So Intense Heat will be normal type with 135 base power
Wait... then why have the move Unique Power remade for every type when it still varies with the monster's internal Unique Type?
Constantly dying yet never dead
That is something which i do not know. Sorry
Thank you... Very usefull information...

How do you explain Returned Sting ? :/

1-time-glitch maybe ?
Returned Sting is a regular move that inflicts double damage if it hits last...
It's different from Intense Heat.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Yes unique power moves work the same as their v2 counter parts, as it work off of unique power and total. 

This info came from Cefurkan himself. We had a nice talk about it lol

The fact that it was remade is nothing more than Cefurkan wasting his time.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-03-03, 11:51 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Wait... then why have the move Unique Power remade for every type when it still varies with the monster's internal Unique Type?
Thats exactly what i'm asking...it doesn't make ANY sense
yes it was pointless to make. but too late now Smile

i may fix it at v3 though
So i suppose the Returned sting was an one-time-happening...

And another time, thank you for explaining this unique power move :/