Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Media » Fanfiction » Feedback » I'm gonna make a Monster MMORPG fanfic, lookin' for extra characters
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm gonna make a Monster MMORPG fanfic, lookin' for extra characters
Okay so, I wanna make a random fan fic, and publish chapters on here every week or somethin. I'm lookin' for at least...5 extra characters 2 to adventure with mine, 2 to be the random bad guys (like team rocket) and then 1 to be my guy's main rival...who he encounters at regular intervals. I'm giving a week for applications. post yours by the 30th and I'll choose 5, I may also use other people's names through out the story. If you have any extra ideas while I'm writin' don't be afraid to pm me. If you'd like to enter a chapter, ask me about it and we might be able to work somethin' out... Applications are to look like this

Character Name:
Position(one of two adventurers, bad guys, rival):
Personality:
Team(doesn't matter how many monsters just not a million...):
Why you'd like to be in it:

Remember, by the 30th and no later, any other applications will be denied.

I may make a poll for tough choices I can't make. Tongue

This is mine

Character Name: Evan Grey
Position: Main Character
Appearance: A rather tall guy, he has long black hair that hangs around his face. He has black sunglasses and dog tags around his neck.He also has a black fedora he wears. He wears a red overcoat over a black t-shirt. He has a brown bag that hangs from his side. He has black baggy pants with a hanging pouch for his Monster Boxes.
Personality: Nice to everyone he meets and always ready for an adventure. A bit of a carefree person, he tends to sleep under trees whenever he gets bored of walking. He loves to talk and hates when it's quiet. When he gets ready for a battle, he simply stretches tilts his fedora and throws out his monster, he doesn't care about winning or losing, it's the experience that matters. He loves his Geshi, Skiarf and Voodoll, he tends to capture every monster he meets, and always spends time with them when he gets the chance.
Team: Geshi, Skiarf, Voodoll.
Why you'd like to be in it: I love writing ^_^
The proud king of the X-Terminators...an epic team...

Kinda looking for an artist to make a banner, lolz
ok now:

Character Name: Nick ( Nika751 pokemoncraft name)
Appearance: Normal guy, with not to long hair, 1 eye cant bee seen because of hair, have black heat. He wears red-black t-shirt and blue jince, on his t-shirt he have 3 on each side monster-box.
Personality: Nice guy and is nice to everyone, love to talk, but still not much, Always wants to do his busness then to talk. If some one is hearting his friend he is really mad.
Team: Ironate, Horiver, Widour, Velocirest, Martiawl and Quailforna
Why you'd like to be in it: I like playing with my friends (^)_(^)
soundes cool give me 2 days and i will post a few characters
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Sound cool.
Character Name: Ryan Meyers
Position:Rival(this rivalry will be intense)
Appearance:Spiked Black Hair,He wears a Black vest with a yellow T-Shirt inside.He wears blue jeans and grey shoes.He wears a belt with half of a Monster Box
Personality:The type that likes to battle but hates to lose.Has good abilities with treating Monsters and training them to their top level.In overall he's kind to others.
Team: Hydevil Lv.51,Volshii Lv.68,Hydragon Lv.61,Horiver Lv.67
Why I'd like to be in it: Role playing,it played a big part of my life.Technically my life is a Role Playing game (RPG)
His team levels are held secret atm,but since everyone is going nuts with levels,
Constantly dying yet never dead
Interesting. I don't want to be in it but I will suggest some characters Tongue

Character Name: Jennifer Starlight
Position(one of two adventurers): (Very helpful with the gym leaders or whatever you're making)

Appearance: She is a brunette with bright red and purple streaks in her hair. She is 98lbs and 5'8". Wears a neon purple shirt with a black diamond in the middle. Has a bandanna that is bright red and wears blue jeans. Her shoes are perfect for her size of 7. They are black with a gold and red star.

Personality: Very Intelligent, good with jokes, perfect strategies in every situation, lacks team work but can be very helpful at times. She loves any monster that has her favorite colors. Her colors are purple, gold, and red.

Team : Chloreck(lvl 49), Dustyke(lvl 33), and a Ryuoo (lvl 24).
If you need inspiration, you can use Nitsua or Austin i guess, but change them a little. or if you just need a good read.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2665984/

IDK if you need pointers, but i am a very accomplished fanfiction writer.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Character Name: Logan Reese
Position: He could be one of the random bad guys
Appearance:Tall, shaggy brown hair, blue T-shirt, black jacket, blue jeans, black shoes with a blue strip on the sides, black hat, a chain hangs from his pants with a miniature monster box on it
Personality: Arrogant, loves to battle but hates to lose. Cares only about strong monsters.
Team: Spirin (40), Dracicle (38), Shrada (33), Ruffial (33)
(2011-05-23, 05:08 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote: ok now:

Character Name: Nick ( Nika751 pokemoncraft name)
Appearance: Normal guy, with not to long hair, 1 eye cant bee seen because of hair, have black heat. He wears red-black t-shirt and blue jince, on his t-shirt he have 3 on each side monster-box.
Personality: Nice guy and is nice to everyone, love to talk, but still not much, Always wants to do his busness then to talk. If some one is hearting his friend he is really mad.
Team: Ironate, Horiver, Widour, Velocirest, Martiawl and Quailforna
Why you'd like to be in it: I like playing with my friends (^)_(^)

Ummm, change your position to one of the two adventurers, main character is mine. Tongue

oh hehe I mean friend of main character, which is going with him on battles and helping him, like ash and brok
You always gotta have a girl!!!! (Jennifer) Girls are helpful Tongue
I'm definitely makin' a klutz in the group, I suppose it'll be a girl...

I also need some ideas for a bad guys team...and their leader, anyone got one?

Character Name: Fish
Position(one of two adventurers, bad guys, rival): Bad Guy!!!
Appearance: Even In the heat wheres an all black heavy rain coat, A scarff knited by his mom, matching hat, Gloves he found on the street
Personality: Friendly, Unlucky, Not smart at the least bit, and yes; a klutz
Team(doesn't matter how many monsters just not a million...): Just Pogawog
Why you'd like to be in it: Im bored as Fudge berries :'D

"Good enough should never be good enough!" - Virus_zero
[Image: 2qdzzw0.jpg]

(2011-05-25, 04:24 AM)Virus_zero Wrote: Character Name: Fish
Position(one of two adventurers, bad guys, rival): Bad Guy!!!
Appearance: Even In the heat wheres an all black heavy rain coat, A scarff knited by his mom, matching hat, Gloves he found on the street
Personality: Friendly, Unlucky, Not smart at the least bit, and yes; a klutz
Team(doesn't matter how many monsters just not a million...): Just Pogawog
Why you'd like to be in it: Im bored as Fudge berries :'D

Well, at least your truthful with your reason for bein' in it.

Character Name: Golden Wing
Position : Bad Guys

Appearance: Taichi has golden hair with black lightning streaks in it. He wears a white shirt tuxedo with a yellow rose in it and black pants. He wears black combat boots that have small golden wings on them that are used to fly.

Personality: Taichi has a very ruthless attitude where he takes no tolerance. Taichi is the leader of Team (IDK) and will kick out any member that questions him. He has the ability to trick people into believing him at any given moment.

Team : Teslectric, Hydragon, Burrowl, Dustyke.
Character Name:Mia
Position: bad
Appearance:black hair, red shirt, black trench coat, black pants, red gloves, black boots
Personality: Smart, good strategist, arrogant, she has a bad temper
Team:Terrire, Magneseon, Troulec
Why you'd like to be in it: like the idea
Char Name: Juno
Position:1 of the 2 adventurers
Appearance: Blond Hair, White Shirt, Grey Scarf, White Shoes, Black Pants, Skull Ring
Personality: Smart, Funny , Strategical, determine
Why you'd like to be in it: To own ! my character will be the best RAWRR!
"This World .... Shall Know Pain"
Dodgy In game Name"S" For Beta: Retrokid , Madara
Just lettin' everybody know, only 4 days left for character applications... so far, I've liked most of these applications, others could use a bit more detail...

oh fine, to h*ll with it

Name: Flo
Species: Flotz
Position: Uh, A monster
Appearance: Same as any other flotz
Personality: Mild, laid back, acts only when told to. Very obedient, but follows heart. Chaotic good
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
Okay everyone, movin' all this stuff over to a new thread...
[Image: greyvodo.png]
yup you are.
Go ahead and vote on the other thread, lol 3 days per poll. Then I finally start the thing.
please please please I went on a vacation please accept my late send it's in a pm!
Character Name: Jimmeh (In Your Face)
Position(one of two adventurers, bad guys, rival):Rival
Appearance: Kinda short, long emo hair
Personality:Annoying, Pops out of anywhere and challenges you, chatchphrase 'in your face'
Team(doesn't matter how many monsters just not a million...): Tighost and Hydragon
Why you'd like to be in it: Cuz im bored and i love your face Tongue
since you extended it...I snuck a play on my PC.
Here I thought of two more:
Name: Alice
Appearance:Black ponytail hair with a white streak running down on her face.Wears light green tank top and a mini skirt colored blue.She wears red sandals.
Position:One of the adventurers
Personality:Sweet, kindhearted and charming,Alice is a master of healing and is tough when it comes to protecting her friends.Although she is kind of weak in battle.
Team: Hopsop Lv.40,Flolz Lv.36

Name:Frank
Position:Bad guy
Description:Selfish and arrogant, Frank is one of the rookie Team Cosmic members and ridiculously tries to steal Evan and Co's Boxmon.He is Jame's brother.
Appearance: Dark orange hair and a red headband,wears a blue T-shirt with the Team Cosmic logo on the top-right.
Team: Pherumy Lv.52

Name:James
Position:Bad guy
Description:Cowardly and weak, James hides behind his big brother,Frank, but soon discovers a Boxmon that changed him to a stronger person.
Appearance:Wears a Blue Jacket with a red letter L on the center.He wears a pair of baggy pants and black boots.When he captured his Torchomp he wears a Black cowboy hat.
Team:Ringuz Lv.28,Torchomp Lv.68

dont double post rain=.=
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
deleted the other one sorry
its alright.just be careful what you do.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
hoho rival patrol came up with anotha rival
Name: Aeross
Position: Rival as stated above
Appearance: Short Straight forward blue hair (like Looker's).He brings around a black and yellow cap and occasionally wears it.His outfit varies from a dark red and a dark blue shirt and shorts.he brings two nunchucks in his backpack and wears sneakers.
Description: Impatient, Loudmouthed and worse of all hyperactive young lad with no other dream but to get all Boxmon there is.
Team: Frigatross Lv.77,Qualifornia Lv.72,Calidator Lv.65
Character name: Sapphira
Position: rival
Appearance: short girl, has shoulder length blonde hair and she can’t stand when her hair gets in her face or anyone else’s for that matter. She has crystal blue eyes, and doesn’t wear glasses. She has high cheek bones, and her poster and attitude help her look a whole lot taller than she is. She wears a silver t-shirt with a black scarf and jeans, and she wears black and silver converse.
Personality: tends to be indifferent, loves an adventure…has to be number 1, clearly she isn’t a carefree person she sleeps in her tent at a predetermined camp site while her monsters take shifts making sure the campsite is safe from danger, or in a room she has booked if she is in town. Doesn’t like to talk a lot and hates talking during a battle, and loves when battles are epicly close, tends to fight with the best.
Monsters: whispon, pandemic, hydevil, and viesut
Why I’d like to be in it: why not
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Okay guys...enough with the applications, I'm not going to accept any that come after this post.