Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These forums seem slightly dead. Maybe you guys should get rid of the 5 post minimum? I don't see the reasoning behind it. Plus, it doesn't make any sense to not allow a new forum member to post in the introduction section until they have poster 5 times prior, the whole point of that section is to have someone be able to introduce themselves to people *Before* they go around posting. I feel that the forums are dead because people don't want to go through the few posts there are and write thins like "Thanks!" just in order to make their own thread.
that has only been in place a few days.and the whole point of it is to reduce advertisers so us mod have less to deal with and there are fewer spammers.the forum is naturally dead at this time of day because everyone else is in school.come on round 7 pm us EST and it will be more active.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Ganjray, just stick with this forum and everyone else please. Become more active ^_^

Also, yes school is a reason why this place is dead. Another reason why this place is dead because no one likes forum ._.
We try to get more and more people here in forum to make it more lively. Instead, they just ask us dumb questions in the game instead of coming to forum. <_<

So yea Tongue

Also... 5 posts before making a thread is to reduce bots. We really did have a major problem about spammers, advertisers, etc. Quite annoying o-o So much pictures... ;-;

So, just bear with this ^ for a while. I think it also involves your signature as we had advertisers using their signatures to sell us their crappy junk.

Just post good posts instead of "thanks!" as well please Smile Post in Anime if you like Anime.

Other than that.. Don't break the rules of the forum, be active on forum (please?), and bla bla bla that stuff.

Another thing... If Void says something to you, call him a nub. He's a nub. If Pein says something to you, call him a nub as well Smile

Hehehe

Have a good day.

you basically said the same thing as i did except you called pein n void nubs>.>
(2011-10-12, 06:41 PM)orboknown Wrote: you basically said the same thing as i did except you called pein n void nubs>.>
I used more words.
simpler is better.Less is more
Haha okay thanks guys! I just joined yesterday so I didn't know that, I will definitely post on here as much as I can.
no problem.and welcome to the forum.
(2011-10-12, 06:45 PM)Ganjray Wrote: Haha okay thanks guys! I just joined yesterday so I didn't know that, I will definitely post on here as much as I can.
Np.

And get posting. You have 5.. 4.. NOW!!!

Hehe lol

Have fun ^_^

Hmm its only 5 posts....it doesnt hurt you.
How is getting rid of the 5 post thingy gonna liven up the forums?
its only gonna allow noobs to spam and advertise.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
he thinks that the limit will (cant think of word..) push people away from the forum.
it should be removed..
(2011-11-11, 08:33 AM)Legacy Dice Games Wrote: it should be removed..
SUX 4 U!! HAHA! XP

5 posts before starting a thread is to reduce spammers and advertisers.

5 post thing is a gift. If you only SAW what those people were posting... r.r
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-11-12, 03:03 AM)Ghost Wrote: 5 post thing is a gift. If you only SAW what those people were posting... r.r
I shivered <_< ... That was just.. vulgar e.e

It's not a gift, it's the staff being lazy. I'm offended anyone would even imply that. I say this with plenty of experience as a staff member/moderator/admin/whatever. If there aren't enough mods, get more. Don't vent the problems on the higher ends of the chain back down to the lower ends. There's plenty of responsible people in the user base that would not mind pitching in to maintain the fun environment. Problem solved, and there's no longer a restriction on new users. What, you expect people to hang around when they can't start their own thread right off the bat? Sure, some people won't mind, but already from the second they register you've already made the mistake of sending a bad message.

What kind of message does that send? How is that important?

Because it's a big red blinking light that reads: "We Aren't Competent Enough To Think Of A Better Way To Deal With People Who Try To Spoil Our Fun Other Than Spoiling Your Fun. Also, No Fun Here: Move Along. Come Back In Five Posts trollface.jpg"

Just some thoughts on how to make this place better, don't take it as me being belligerent.
[Image: GgcM.png]
Dont just march into forums and tell us how to run things. It's not going to change. Wanna tell the admin that, then by all means go ahead and try.

You're welcome.

No, I understand because I'm a new user that I'm going to be taken lightly. Like I said, those are just my thoughts and I didn't mean to be belligerent. Rather than telling me to scram, I was hoping you'd discuss it with me.
[Image: GgcM.png]
YOU DIDN'T SEE WHAT THEY DID AND HOW MANY TIMES THEY DID IT!
We would have to have a super mod every second to erase that stuff, the 5 post count stays. It stops advirtisers, for all i know you could be trying to advirtise right when you get enough post count. If people REALLY wanted to be on our forums all they need to do is discuss things on 5 topics! Its SO simple, i see NOTHING wrong with the 5 post count rule, its staying forever and ever and ever.

You're welcome.