Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Train Monsters Efficiently
HOW TO TRAIN MONSTERS EFFICIENTLY 

News:

I will release a new guide every week in this month of November. Here are the dates they will be released:

11/5 - "How To Train Monsters Efficiently"
11/11 - "Collecting Monsters For DMS"
11/? - TBA
11/? - TBA

So that means 4 new guides this month! Smile This will be the first guide of the four guides, "How To Train Monsters Efficiently".

Content Listings
I. What You Will Need // How To Prepare
II. How To Train
III. Locations

WHAT YOU WILL NEED

• Experience Armor (purchasable at the Monster Market. Price: 25,000 Gold.)
  • A monster that knows AI move "Fly"
  • *EXP Max (purchasable at the Monster Market. Price: 500,000 Gold.)
*= Not a necessary item.

HOW TO TRAIN

The first step is to of course, attach the Experience Armor to the monster you want to train.

To attach: Go to Profile >> My Items

Find the Experience Armor and press "Use". Then select the monster you want to use the Experience Armor on.

[Image: flZ5a4r.png]

Next, use "Fly" to fly to previous arenas and defeat all the NPCs. You won't be able to re-battle the arena leader, but you will be able to fight the other NPCs. 

After you defeated all the NPCs possible at every arena you've encountered, fly to the locations that have the guardians and re-battle them.

These NPCs give the most amount of EXP and along with the Experience Armor, you should have no trouble leveling up your monsters!

To boost the EXP, make sure you vote for 100% EXP and Money Boost Reward for 6 hours!

If your monster has to gain a vast amount of EXP for the challenge levels (24-25, 49-50, 69-70, 84-85), use an EXP Max. If you're short on money, then avoid this step.

LOCATIONS

It is preferred that you do not battle any arena NPCs in arenas 17-19 (Dragon, Dark, Mixed) as they might be a bit challenging to fight all over again. You shouldn't fight the Mixed Guardian because he's hard (like really hard).

Well, that's all! Wink
hehehe
Absolutely amazing!! Prysma you da man!
Nicely DoneBig Grin
(2013-11-06, 01:20 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: So that means 4 new guides this month! Smile This will be the first guide of the four guides, "How To Train Monsters Efficiently."

What the bloody hell?????? Freaking... I'm overwhelmed by your usefulness.

Too many guides to bookmark, I'll just bookmark your profile page! Undecided
(2013-11-06, 02:13 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 01:20 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: So that means 4 new guides this month! Smile This will be the first guide of the four guides, "How To Train Monsters Efficiently."

What the bloody hell?????? Freaking... I'm overwhelmed by your usefulness.

Too many guides to bookmark, I'll just bookmark your profile page! Undecided

or you can just bookmark this. Tongue > https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...e-Index-V2
hehehe
(2013-11-06, 02:15 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: Or you can just bookmark this. Tongue > https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...e-Index-V2

Thanks for reminding me about Dark.Zero's thread.
Good guy prys
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
What can I say, other than Good Job Prys! Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
You're really good at thisSmile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
very nicely done 
good job Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thanks guys! Big Grin Smile Tongue

And the new guide next week will be "Collecting DMS" and following that will be "Methods Of Evolution".

If you have any suggestions, please comment! SmileSmileSmile
hehehe
thank you so much for this valuable info! Big Grin
Good Job Prys! Big Grin

Also, another helpful hint would be to fly to the area after the guardians so that you can simply go back one map and be in front of them Wink Instead of going through the whole map to get to them.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
^I do that. Lol
Awesome guide!
You ponder the decision, uncertain of what lies ahead. If you choose the left path, turn to page 2.
You follow Zaydendaroleplay deep into the cave, the darkness enveloping you.
Your post help me train my pet. Many thanks.