Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Lucky Are You?
This thread is made for those of you who are extremely lucky (talking to you, guider!) with ancients, legendaries, zeniths, and basically any monster there is. (not limited to these topics)
Please share your stories of intrigue and pure wholesome luck here for all to see. Tongue
im so lucky that im unlucky (yup just wanted to put this)
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
once i found hallu gilizar with 47 sp attack,50 speed,and 46 hp
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Before the force battles i was probably one of the luckiest people playing the game, they use to call me Mike McLuck. lets see before the force battles i caught a fendark first day it came out like i said i would, i have caught 5 fendarks total and currently have 3. Also before the force battles i would encounter at least 10-20 legends on a regular basis; the force battles have canceled out all my luck though i can't seem to find 1 legend a day now -.- Angry
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
I found a Monason, but then accidentally killed it instead of catching it. I was mad, but then I took another step and found another Monason.
i found a hallu fen *in the test server* but then i killed it before i saw its nature Sad but then i took another step and another hallu fen showed up then i immediatly caught it =3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
yesterday i found 3 yetees and 3 jetigens within a couple of minutes of eachother
Luck with monsters?

Lol. It's all based in codes. all it is numbers, there's no such thing as "Luck" with math.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Found a Hallu Fen with 50speed in a weekly event! And a Hallu Ion with uv i dont remember^^ am i lucky or not? Tongue
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Found my First Fendark after 6 steps. 'nuff said,
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
I have two little stories to share. My first experience was with a Lunardian. I wasn't looking for one, I didn't even know what it was. Anyways, I ran into one and ended up getting it down to about 28 HP but I inflicted burn status on him. I ended up catching it with 2 HP to spare. So that was pretty lucky.

My next experience was with a Futairik. I was actually looking for this one (Cause it's a BEAST). Anyways, I looked around for about fifteen minutes, found one. Got all excited. It destroyed my team and used up all of my monster boxes. Not willing to give up, I went and bought a ultimate box and returned to my little grassy patch where I had encountered Futairik before.

I walked around in that little patch of grass for an hour and a half before I ran into another one. But I got him, and it was one of my happiest moments playing the game (so far, because I'm still fairly new to it).
[Image: theartofruin___monstermmorpg___forum_sig...5f1qcf.png]
(2012-09-10, 12:37 AM)blackwayve Wrote: im so lucky that im unlucky (yup just wanted to put this)
I feel your pain bro T_T
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
Blegh im so lucky...

Hmm
I was able to buy a trembling lambus for 10k

With 49 uv speed and 45 attack uv
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
bleh im not lucky with mon its just that i search for a long time to find it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
My greatest luck was when I became lucky
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
wow, man. :O
you just blew my mind 0.o
i actually legitimately lost my economics homework...how does that even happen?
now i'm worried 0.0
I hit myself with Blue Shells in Mario Kart.
I'm lucky because I was born as who I am now
first time i play this game, found my monster´s a bit weak to battle against the "normal leader", so i thought lets go lvl up in eagle valley, my first encounter was a arizox, that I captured with a normal monster box, and thats how i got my first zenith Smile
A frog managed to jump on my face through the window of a moving car, does that count as lucky or unlucky?
On Monstermmorpg I don't appear to be all that lucky, I can never find what I'm looking for so I usually have to compromise :l
[Image: hE503F233]
... I just had to do it Big Grin If I'm lucky because I'm so unlucky, am I really lucky or unlucky?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I'd call that split persinality
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I discovered the Monason, however unintentionally wiped out it instead of catching this. I used to be mad, but then My partner and i had taken another step and found yet another Monason.

FFXIV Gold
Final Fantasy XIV CD Key
I love luck. I'll miss u hard.
I got 13 ancients in one day.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2012-09-10, 12:35 AM)Viperianw Wrote: This thread is made for those of you who are extremely lucky (talking to you, guider!) with ancients, legendaries, zeniths, and basically any monster there is. (not limited to these topics)
Please share your stories of intrigue and pure wholesome luck here for all to see. Tongue

I found a legendary that has 15% heal every round impossible to beat.

(2013-10-21, 10:03 PM)teamrocket7 Wrote:
(2012-09-10, 12:35 AM)Viperianw Wrote: This thread is made for those of you who are extremely lucky (talking to you, guider!) with ancients, legendaries, zeniths, and basically any monster there is. (not limited to these topics)

I found a legendary that has 15% heal every round impossible to beat.

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...&Wild=true

is this a good one or not?
uh, teamrocket, we need to see the real link lol Tongue
that is the one of it when it was in battle Big Grin