Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Key - User's Preferance
holy support spam.why didn't my idea get this much support?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i supported your idea orbo >.>
You dare Challenge ME ?

Yea No ya didn't
umm orbo I can tell you why..unlike you they believe in aggresive marketing...for every player who came on chat they would tell to come look at this thread...and as for another...thing...they have a catchy slogan...nothing better then a catchy slogan to draw the interest of the masses Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
True. I don't force people to sign up, but I realize that not everyone comes to the forum. They would just rather play the game. So in the chat I promote the thread as I feel it could enhance the way people play the game and maximize the amount of fun a person can have Smile
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
yay i like it, it would save time a lot
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
i would support.
i am darkx. [Image: ?ui=2&ik=a172a3169f&view=att&th=13281c95...rguj130&zw]
Support!
If it's in idea development, there should be no supporters <_< Can I move it to In-Game Suggestions? Also, you only need 10 supporters.
(2012-03-24, 07:50 PM)Kamidara Wrote: If it's in idea development, there should be no supporters <_< Can I move it to In-Game Suggestions? Also, you only need 10 supporters.
Yes please. It is just an in-game idea that we all think would greatly benefit the game. I didn't know about the amount of supporters, but having more can't hurt the cause of trying to get the idea implemented. Smile

"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
Meh, once a suggestion has 10 supporters, it's put on the Official To-Do list meaning it has a more than likely chance to get implemented in the near future.

Nice, so the idea is on the "to do list" now?
Look at the decimal places of pi.....that's how much ESP-ers this suggestion needs (I know, we need endless ESP-ers!!!)

I can't imagine how tragic it would be if CeFurkan turned this down.
Constantly dying yet never dead
customizable hotkey thing may come at new interface. good idea.
Nice!! Well done team! Thank you all for supporting, and orbo for pointing out his old thread, and Ancient for posting in the turkish forum!!
viva la ram~! i knew our voice would be heard!
Well done everyone! Thanks Cefurkan!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
cool.
insert final fantasy victory fanfare here.
Good job with the idea PC!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
nice idea but are those customizable hotkeys now available?
(2013-02-12, 12:04 PM)Spawn Wrote: nice idea but are those customizable hotkeys now available?

not yet but probably in v3
Kave isn't even here to witness his idea going into action... *sigh*
Constantly dying yet never dead