Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi.. and Goodbye..
Bye guys. I won't be able to play anymore. So, farewell (i'm quite serious)
I may still look at the forums.. maybe once a week? but i won't be in the game (you lost it)

so.. farewell, for the last time
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Kinda like I am... quit the game but forum lurker... see you in LoL every now and then...
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-12-20, 03:12 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Bye guys. I won't be able to play anymore. So, farewell (i'm quite serious)
I may still look at the forums.. maybe once a week? but i won't be in the game (you lost it)

Wanna give me your monsters? Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-12-20, 03:15 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Kinda like I am... quit the game but forum lurker... see you in LoL every now and then...
See ya then there. LOL

(2012-12-20, 03:15 AM)Knost Wrote:
(2012-12-20, 03:12 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Bye guys. I won't be able to play anymore. So, farewell (i'm quite serious)

Wanna give me your monsters? Smile
no.
hey fj Smile can i have some pvp mons, im in your clan and it would help me later
(2012-12-20, 03:42 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: hey fj Smile can i have some pvp mons, im in your clan and it would help me later
no no no no no.
Hey fj, since you're leaving, do you mind if you read my third and final addition to Biohazard, Spirit Bonds? I'm going with a much better format for it, and will be posted on wattpad on the first day of the year.

IF WE SURVIVE TOMORROW
sure.. link?
It'll be released at January Tongue
Biohazard will be done before the 31st, that I'm sure. Maybe as early as the 27th I can already post it :3
ok.. fine.
bye fj gonna miss u btw give me your monsters lol jk
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
bye fjk i wish we had been closer. p.s can i have some of you monsters since you are leaving please Smile
well, fj, nice knowing you.

may i have your ionoule?
just a thought...