Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy holidays and new year people
Information 
I celebrate the holiday of those who celebrates new year
I wish from the Almighty God that the new year be less sadness and more joy for all of the World

My wish from you that please work on fixing move names as much as possible Big Grin

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...Move-names

I know you are expecting some events but i am keeping events for V2 Smile

Also here i am coding new email verification page please comment on it Smile

[Image: verificationpage.png]
looks good and happy New Year!
(2012-12-26, 03:42 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: I celebrate the holiday of those who celebrates new year

I wish from the Almighty God that the new year be less sadness and more joy for all of the World

My wish from you that please work on fixing move names as much as possible Big Grin

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...Move-names

I know you are expecting some events but i am keeping events for V2 Smile

Also here i am coding new email verification page please comment on it Smile
close to my wish,which is that 2013 wont be as bad as some parts of 2012 have been...

i can understand why the wait of the events as well.

and i say it looks pretty good!

will part of this be because of passwords and announcements and that?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
@guider what do you mean by

will part of this be because of passwords and announcements and that?
Ok i was on the test server and i tried to go into the water,even though i didnt have hyper surf with me, and it took me all the way back to the start of the game
i mean like if people forgot their password they would need a valid email correct??

and for people that arent registered on forum, wont this be for new announcements ex: new monsters and new avatars have been added, and people would get an email of it.
Should there not be a " See Team " Option when Managing Monsters in Monster Center?
Also A option to see higher levels to lower levels.
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2012-12-26, 04:03 AM)Guider456 Wrote: i mean like if people forgot their password they would need a valid email correct??

and for people that arent registered on forum, wont this be for new announcements ex: new monsters and new avatars have been added, and people would get an email of it.
yes valid email was always necessary
now when you login to your account you will be redirected that page until you verify your email
this will apply both new and old accounts

And yes we can send announcement emails to the users that verified their email. it is a plus. but mainly email verification will reduce spam greatly.
(2012-12-26, 04:16 AM)Danny Wrote: Should there not be a " See Team " Option when Managing Monsters in Monster Center?
already there

[Image: alreadythere.png]
(2012-12-26, 04:16 AM)Danny Wrote: Should there not be a " See Team " Option when Managing Monsters in Monster Center?
We need to see our team to be able to take them out, right? That's already added.

I also asked about a level filter for storage.
(2012-12-26, 04:22 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
We need to see our team to be able to take them out, right? That's already added.

I also asked about a level filter for storage.
level sorting already there Smile click on level button

and storage filter too
Ohhh, that's a neat little feature.

Hopefully I remember it.
very nice and i never knew lvl sorting button was there lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
looks nice Big Grin
Excellent job, CeF! Now we won't have as many trolls and adbots that sign in with invalid emails. As my little holiday gift to you and the users of the site, I'll start working on move names!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I can't wait for New Years 2013 will be awesome only 6 days away /(^_^(/
would be nice to have her as an artist C: https://leashe.deviantart.com/art/Hydreigon-245108154
[Image: hydreigon_by_leashe-d41xinu.jpg]
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
She is so realistic, I'd be scared.
realistic= *_* epic
(2012-12-26, 11:05 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: would be nice to have her as an artist C: https://leashe.deviantart.com/art/Hydreigon-245108154
[Image: hydreigon_by_leashe-d41xinu.jpg]
if i saw this thing in real life id run away o.o
i am planning to hire some more artists when i have money
so we may have more realistic monsters Big Grin
and soon ;-; i might have the honor of joinin the team *seeing as dark-absol-king made his mons into the game ._.*
This is a bookmarked site from which I intend to revisit in the future to read additional posts. Are you familiar with the renowned game Quordle?