Poll: How do u rate me/Shall I live to keep on doing this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 star/No
0%
2 star/Meh
0%
3 star/Hmm...Maybe
0%
4 star/Yes
0%
5 star/ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY!
0%
No star/No.Uh-uh.Awful thread(DONT PICK THIS PLZSad)
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guides of each game(Hopefully)
I hope I get rewarded in future.
MonsterMMORPG IGN:SkullCrusher lll
Pokemonpets IGN:Zayden Aegislash
Thx for comments in future Shy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Just keep swimming;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note that when I display quality,it will be like:
*-Its not gud at all and I think it isnt that useful depending on how used
**-Its a slight bit decent but could be way better
***-Its decent and can be useful
****-I like it a lot.It is probably useful,only with no doubt.
*****-It is 100% useful,no questions asked
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mods feel free to edit if I make mistakes and for little things like Grammar,I'll fix maiself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MonsterMMORPG:
Sarcuda-*****
Giga-Cerebrain-*****
Giga-Brachpour-****
(Still note,this is just my opinions and I'll create a room in post to edit and put real worths)
Giga-Basilisk-****
Dragonoon-***
Giga-Dragonoon-*****
Fendark-****
Abt it for MonsterMMORPG worths Sleepy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemonpets:
Shiny-Mega-Aegislash(Blade)-****
Shiny-Mega-Aegislash(Shield)-*****
Mega-Slaking-****
Shiny-Mega-Slaking-*****
Mega-Aegislash(Blade)-**
Mega-Aegislash(Shield)-***
Mega-Watchog-***
Shiny-Palkia-*****
(Note,its still opinion VIA me.I'll add a little space for all your ratings if I missed a pkmn/monster that has not bad and is Mega or above)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mods edit place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storage for suggestions(All added ASAP)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on to the important stuff;O
MonsterMMORPG:
1.Sarcuda is a wall therefore giv that certain one at least ~3 statuses.If u want damaging,only ~1 is recommended.
2.Giga-Cerebrain,Giga-Brachpour and all those other walls are same.At least ~Half statuses
3.If its a RB acc-bound(Not bought in Daily Reward or not with Gold Medal),u cant trade/sell/offer it but its free mon u keep to yrslf with a free Nature+IV change.Abis change,u must still pay InGame gold which can be earned in a million different ways.Like Tournaments.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemonpets:
Mega-Slaking is both a decent wall and even more decent Phys.ATK.NEVER give it SP.Attacking moves.
Mega-Giratina is a beast.Recommended is Toxic,Heal Block,Rest,and probly another decent status move cuz I 4got the last move for its best moveset.
Reading the guide is recommended and plz comment if u read it bcuz I worked VERY hard on this~
------------------------------------------
Thank yu and vote in poll~ByeWink
Regards as Monster King and Rule Follower along with SkullCrusher lll and Zayden Aegislash.Sincerely,The great Zayden Aegislash~
#Pepsinoice
I might update soon~;D
So tune it evry day~If u need my help in any way,I'll post my profile both here and in pkmnpets so u can PM me for any unregarding of this guide help RELATED TO THE GAME.
And Im busy with school 5 days a week so dont expect immediate reply and also bedtime+breaks and homework too in the school.
I'll reply ASAP to any comment here or PM via 1 of the games.
----------------------------------------
My profiles
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...Id=1336335

and

https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rID=526132
--------------------------------------
Now Ive type too long.Bye;p
Note that thread will be declared unallowed for contribution if there is not at least 1 post per week
I am true owner of this thread as I own this account.
So all thanks go to me,plz;/
Pkmn X and Y name:Zayden
If u need tips,just PM me on pokemon:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=526132
I'll have Wi-fi soon so here is my friend code:
2209 1370 2565
Mii name:Zayd Attack
Bye yall Shy
(2019-08-29, 01:24 AM)MonsterKing is this Wrote: I hope I get rewarded in future.
MonsterMMORPG IGN:SkullCrusher lll
Pokemonpets IGN:Zayden Aegislash
Thx for comments in future Shy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Just keep swimming;D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note that when I display quality,it will be like:
*-Its not gud at all and I think isnt that useful depending on how used
**-Its a slight bit decent but could be way better
***-Its decent and can be useful
****-I like it a lot.It is probably useful,only with no doubt.
*****-It is 100% useful,no questions asked
Mods feel free to edit if I make mistakes and for little things like Grammar,I'll fix maiself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MonsterMMORPG:
Sarcuda-*****
Giga-Cerebrain-*****
Giga-Brachpour-****
(Still note,this is just my opinions and I'll create a room in post to edit and put real worths)
Giga-Basilisk-****
Dragonoon-***
Giga-Dragonoon-*****
Fendark-****
Abt it for MonsterMMORPG worths Sleepy
Pokemonpets:
Shiny-Mega-Aegislash(Blade)-****
Shiny-Mega-Aegislash(Shield)-*****
Mega-Slaking-****
Shiny-Mega-Slaking-*****
Mega-Aegislash(Blade)-**
Mega-Aegislash(Shield)-***
Mega-Watchog-***
Shiny-Palkia-*****
(Note,its still opinion VIA me.I'll add a little space for all your ratings if I missed a pkmn/monster that has not bad and is Mega or above)
Mods edit place.

Storage for suggestions(All added ASAP)

Now on to the important stuff;O
MonsterMMORPG:
1.Sarcuda is a wall therefore giv that certain one at least ~3 statuses.If u want damaging,only ~1 is recommended.
2.Giga-Cerebrain,Giga-Brachpour and all those other walls are same.At least ~Half statuses
3.If its a RB acc-bound(Not bought in Daily Reward or with Gold Medal),u cant trade/sell/offer it but its free mon u keep to yrslf with a free Nature+IV change.Abis change,u must still pay InGame gold which can be earned in a million different ways.Like Tournaments.
Pokemonpets:
Mega-Slaking is both a decent wall and even more decent Phys.ATK.NEVER give it SP.Attacking moves.
Mega-Giratina is a beast.Recommended is Toxic,Heal Block,Rest,and probly another decent status move cuz I 4got the last move for its best moveset.
Reading the guide is recommended and plz comment if u read it bcuz I worked VERY hard on this~
------------------------------------------
Thank yu and vote in poll~ByeWink
Regards as Monster King and Rule Follower along with SkullCrusher lll and Zayden Aegislash.Sincerely,The great Zayden Aegislash~
#Pepsinoice
I might update soon~;D
So tune it evry day~If u need my help in any way,I'll post my profile both here and in pkmnpets so u can PM me for any unregarding of this guide help RELATED TO THE GAME.
And Im busy with school 5 days a week so dont expect immediate reply and also bedtime+breaks and homework too in the school.
I'll reply ASAP to any comment here or PM via 1 of the games.
----------------------------------------
My profiles
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...Id=1336335

and

https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rID=526132
--------------------------------------
Now Ive type too long.Bye;p
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsk tsk tsk...In the part of rating I put"I think isnt that useful depending how used",I meant that I think it isnt that useful depending on how used.Sry abt confusion lol.
Pkmn X and Y name:Zayden
If u need tips,just PM me on pokemon:
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=526132
I'll have Wi-fi soon so here is my friend code:
2209 1370 2565
Mii name:Zayd Attack
Bye yall Shy
Sent to CeF...
Hope he sees it...
Pokemonpets thread here: forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Advanced-Stuff-Maybe
Just highlight that link(Hold and slide your mouse from left to right of the link),right click and click the option in the middle.