Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there I'm new to the forums. I hope to start posting a lot but the forums don't look amazingly active, which is slightly disappointing. I hope I can make a change and make the whole community become involved in being happy and whatnot. Anyhow I'll stop blabbering on, hi there!
[Image: 026040711.png]
Your sig....ban? Doesn't look much like it but...watch your language. 2 curse in your first few minutes?

WE ARE NOT A DEAD COMMUNITY. WHEN YOU SEE DEI, YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND

FOREVER
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-01-16, 01:38 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Your sig....ban? Doesn't look much like it but...watch your language. 2 curse in your first few minutes?
Hey there and uhm... what's wrong with my signature? I can change it if you want Big Grin and what? I haven't said anything bad have I? And what do you mean by 2 curse?
Anyways, We aren't so dead. Dei comes out when I'm gone. and Dei comes with a big army. BIG BIG ARMY.

(Hey look, Guider's here)
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-01-16, 01:41 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Anyways, We aren't so dead. Dei comes out when I'm gone. and Dei comes with a big army. BIG BIG ARMY.

(Hey look, Guider's here)
Didn't say it's dead ^_^ Just doesn't look too active, ya know?
welcome and yeah about your sig..glad you changed it i didn't want to remove it...the reason why is because we've been having alot of advertisers lately...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-01-16, 01:45 PM)Guider456 Wrote: welcome and yeah about your sig..glad you changed it i didn't want to remove it...the reason why is because we've been having alot of advertisers lately...
Thank you and ah okay that's fair enough man, haha, just thought I'd put the link to my blog in there just in case it was allowed, but apparently not ^_^ I'm still sticking around for the forum though, so don't you think that's the reason that I'm here! Nice to meet ya.
(2012-01-16, 01:38 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Your sig....ban? Doesn't look much like it but...watch your language. 2 curse in your first few minutes?

WE ARE NOT A DEAD COMMUNITY. WHEN YOU SEE DEI, YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND

FOREVER

ehHEM.
Dei's got nothing on me.
Welcome yo da forum.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Welcome to the forum and game.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!