Poll: Do you like this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
50.00%
No.
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gem Guardians - an alternate way of obtaining Giga gems
Hi! I have this idea that would give players opportunity to obtain giga gems by beating npcs that would be known as Gem Guardians.

Gem Guardians would come in two flavors: Giga-Z Gem Guardian and Giga-L Gem Guardian.

- Gem Guardians would use Giga's on their team with level 3 monster power.

Idea is to use in-game event system to spawn these two npcs randomly in the world. They would be handled by the event system that spawns uncatchable monsters. Once spawned, the system would announce every hour that a gem guardian has been spawned. It would do so until the guardian has been defeated. Once defeated, the guardian would respawn in a week for giga zenith, or two weeks for giga legendary.

Since the world has 500+ maps, if nobody manages to find the guardians, the event system could start giving tips, for example, if nobody finds the zenith gem guardian after 1 day, the system would announce in which zone the guardian is.
(2016-04-21, 09:40 AM)Nyki Wrote: Hi! I have this idea that would give players opportunity to obtain giga gems by beating npcs that would be known as Gem Guardians.

Gem Guardians would come in two flavors: Giga-Z Gem Guardian and Giga-L Gem Guardian.

Idea is to use in-game event system to spawn these two npcs randomly in the world. They would be handled by the event system that spawns uncatchable monsters. Once spawned, the system would announce every hour that a gem guardian has been spawned. It would do so until the guardian has been defeated. Once defeated, the guardian would respawn in a week for giga zenith, or two weeks for giga legendary.

Since the world has 500+ maps, if nobody manages to find the guardians, the event system could start giving tips, for example, if nobody finds the zenith gem guardian after 1 day, the system would announce in which zone the guardian is.

Instead of every hour for bandwidth and balance reasons, it should like a proper event, be once every three hours for Giga Zenith, and once a day until defeated for Giga Legendaries. Events are events because they are limited.
[Image: liger_sig_by_uzl_2s-d9zpcki.png]
(2016-04-21, 10:38 AM)Motoko Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 09:40 AM)Nyki Wrote: Hi! I have this idea that would give players opportunity to obtain giga gems by beating npcs that would be known as Gem Guardians.

Instead of every hour for bandwidth and balance reasons, it should like a proper event, be once every three hours for Giga Zenith, and once a day until defeated for Giga Legendaries. Events are events because they are limited.

Get's a clear no from me.
Altho the idea itself is interesting, the suggestion is not.
Something rewarding 300m / 800m should not be way easier than the last gym or Boss. 
Gold got increased by x5.
Map Reset doesn't happen anymore.
Alternate Accounts are allowed.
This means, with little to no effort, you can grind gyms twice or depending on your time thrice a day.
And that means something around 300m+ a day with one boss run.

Giga Gems as of now should not be even easier to get than they already are.
Giga-Z and Giga-L are available via daily rewards, which just requires some battle count.

Gold rewards are ridiculously high, which makes obtaining them even easier.

Giga Gems are one option this game gives you,  to grind for.
Something keeping you longer interested etc.

Thus i cannot and will not agree on Changes aiming towards killing that use.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Message to CeFurkan:

Make stuff harder.

Sincerely,
Those who have been here long enough.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
ye i also dont plan this but thanks for suggestions
Well yeah they should not give away Giga Gems lolz
So altering his idea how about having something strong like Giga Ancients Guardian (not useable by players) will give game a difficult thing to do which.
It can be added in Blaus idea of 20th zone....
I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin in monstermmorpg and mailmeharry2008 in pokemonpets.
(2016-11-18, 04:02 AM)mailmeharry2009 Wrote: Well yeah they should not give away Giga Gems lolz
So altering his idea how about having something strong like Giga Ancients Guardian (not useable by players) will give game a difficult thing to do which.
It can be added in Blaus idea of 20th zone....

i think the same as you, thank you.
I appreciate how the author connected the topic to current events and real-world examples .
hellow
omg really???
I completely agree with the point above in the article. We can join hands to contribute to making the world a better place mapquest driving directions
Merely affirming that this game is pleasurable. If your spare time is leaving you feeling bored, visit this free Quordle game.