Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Games De made our game video - i can't understand however :D
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Games De made our game video - i can't understand however :D
I just found it out randomly. Pretty cool video.

However i can't understand can you watch and let me know Smile

https://games.de/news/monster-mmorpg-ang...iel-180199

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClOdLNtcKc8

[youtube]ClOdLNtcKc8[/youtube]
Pretty awesome video there. It's a review about MonsterMMORPG and kinda an advertise also. It's german so i was able to understand everything. They made a review for newbies, I think they deserve a reply from you CeF! Smile
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
Game review yep. Very decent hehe.
(2014-04-11, 07:14 PM)Crobbywobby Wrote: Pretty awesome video there. It's a review about MonsterMMORPG and kinda an advertise also. It's german so i was able to understand everything. They made a review for newbies, I think they deserve a reply from you CeF! Smile

ye i replied to the youtube video

i found it by luck they didn't contact me :d
Anti-aging food supplements have gained popularity as a promising avenue to support health and longevity. Let's delve into the benefits of these best resveratrol brand supplements and understand how they contribute to the quest for a longer, healthier life.
Drift Hunters is a great arcade racing game with beautiful graphics, engaging gameplay and a passionate and active community of gamers. If you are a drift racing lover, you should not miss this game!
We're thrilled to hear that you found the video about MonsterMMORPG pretty awesome and informative. It's fantastic that the review caters to newbies, providing them with valuable insights into the game. Your suggestion for a reply is appreciated, and we'll definitely consider acknowledging the review. We're constantly working to enhance the MonsterMMORPG experience, and feedback like yours encourages us to keep pushing the boundaries. Thanks again, and we're glad to have you as part of the MonsterMMORPG community! 
Ich habe mitgemacht, nach ein paar Versuchen fand ich es ganz vernünftig
good post