Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Page Interface Change
It might just be me, but the interface for the game page just feel so old and not all that visually pleasing. So in my free time I made a suggestion shown below. Smile
I tried not to change too much, keep it simple and try to keep everything in the same location and the same size but it's not 100% accurate. I had a few ideas on a layout change and I could have done the buttons better, I just didn't want to spend too much time on something and it end up being a waste.Undecided
[Image: kJcit.png]

Arrows:
[Image: 8z7bg.png]

Badges:
[Image: Wcml8.png]

Battle/Run:
[Image: IHBwT.png]

Game Background:
[Image: IGpiH.png]

Money:
[Image: PdxKv.png]

Monster:
[Image: Zy7NW.png]

Info:
[Image: WJXxF.png]

Vote:
[Image: NvbZz.png]
Is blue your favorite colour?

On topic: I like it, and you did a nice work. This combined with a reduction of forces battles would be awesome!.

Changes FTW!
(2013-09-04, 11:31 PM)Legolas Wrote: Is blue your favorite colour?

On topic: I like it, and you did a nice work. This combined with a reduction of forces battles would be awesome!.

Changes FTW!

Haha, it's not but I think it looks quite nice and fits with the rest of the website pretty well
Please remember that when V3 comes the game will change entirely. I don't know much about it tho..

This looks good however Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-09-04, 11:57 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: Please remember that when V3 comes the game will change entirely. I don't know much about it tho..

This looks good however Smile

Yeah, but I don't think V3 will be out very soon.
A badge place that can actually FIT all the badges would be nice. And one with NO ADDS TO LAG YOU OUT would be AWESOME!!!
Resident noob
(2013-09-05, 12:35 AM)PupK9 Wrote: A badge place that can actually FIT all the badges would be nice. And one with NO ADDS TO LAG YOU OUT would be AWESOME!!!

Haha I agree I may need to change it later, a few other things need to be re-aligned as well. Unfortunately I doubt they will remove the advertisements because they get revenue from them but it would be nice Tongue
(2013-09-05, 12:39 AM)Trip Wrote:
(2013-09-05, 12:35 AM)PupK9 Wrote: A badge place that can actually FIT all the badges would be nice. And one with NO ADDS TO LAG YOU OUT would be AWESOME!!!

Haha I agree I may need to change it later, a few other things need to be re-aligned as well. Unfortunately I doubt they will remove the advertisements because they get revenue from them but it would be nice Tongue

They're just SOOOOO ANNOYING. And for some reason all of the adds lead to games with really inappropriate looking women dressed in really revealing battle-gear!! Like, I won't sign up for that game, and I really don't like having to look at it every time I play this game that's supposed to be safe for, like, 10-year olds...
Resident noob
actually i have been looking for an artist for complete layout new design

i found one but he keep delaying me by telling his computer got problems

i am expecting some results from him with in 2 weeks

i hope he is not deceiving me
Speaking of layouts, what happened to the overall site layout changes for both urls?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-09-05, 01:16 AM)orboknown Wrote: Speaking of layouts, what happened to the overall site layout changes for both urls?

both urls ?
(2013-09-05, 01:13 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: actually i have been looking for an artist for complete layout new design

Well let me know how that goes. I'm not sure how great I would be at making a new layout, but I'd love to give it a try if that doesn't work out Big Grin
(2013-09-05, 01:56 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-09-05, 01:16 AM)orboknown Wrote: Speaking of layouts, what happened to the overall site layout changes for both urls?

both urls ?

Probably meaning:
www.Monstermmorpg.com
Forum.monstermmorpg.com

Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-09-05, 02:12 AM)Trip Wrote:
(2013-09-05, 01:13 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: actually i have been looking for an artist for complete layout new design

Well let me know how that goes. I'm not sure how great I would be at making a new layout, but I'd love to give it a try if that doesn't work out Big Grin

actually i will have a thread

so people will give feedback to shape design Big Grin
(2013-09-05, 01:56 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:

both urls ?
forum and game layout.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-09-05, 11:41 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2013-09-05, 02:12 AM)Trip Wrote:

actually i will have a thread

so people will give feedback to shape design Big Grin

Ok, I'll be sure to keep a look out for it ^_^