• 14(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GK's Redrawn Monsters -Offline-
Phoenix steals SkyRock's old gimmick? No no no! He will not let this pass!

*cough* How about... a CURSUIT EVO!?
Constantly dying yet never dead
Oh sorry rock, thats what people do when they use "*" anyway, has gk already drawn vald evo, if so, plz show me where
Vladepes Evo coming soon. Not here yet.
very nice, gk.
i think hetephinx should be cresand's evolution Tongue
yatagarasun, i think it would be better as the "solar flare" species.
xwartya, how about "venomous androphage" species?
but again, really cool, gk Big Grin
@Rock: I'd do a evo for Cursuit but Henrie re-drew that fellow :'D So I don't want styles to clash~
@Viper: Ahhh it doesn't match tho. But those might be better species changes, we shall seee.

Anywho, SURPRISE. LOOK GK DID SOMETHING even though it's nothing of what people where looking for. too bad
After a tangle with that dumb skype virus and after herping around on the test server, I decided to do do these two mons instead. Rest assure that I will someday do things you guys are looking forward to but in the mean time, have me being stupid.

Line's Origin: These guys where very, very loosely based off of Byakuren Hijiri from the Touhou Project. Yup.
[Image: budasiy_redonecopy.png]

Budaisy
Budasiy spend their day in fields far, far up on mountain sides. They live far away from conflict, and stay in tight knit communities and families. They eat sprouts and leaves off of plants, and are usually pretty harmless. At the first sign of fighting, most Budaisy flee. They live in burrows under the alpine terrain.

[Image: blossope_redonecopy.png]

Blossope
Blossope live near the tops of mountains, where the very last shrubbery grows. They are most active at dawn, when the sun is just rising up over the horizon. Much of their day is spent not moving, and just watching the sky or some other object of interest such as trees or streams. At night, the flower around their head closes up. The bands around their arms turn red when conflict arises.
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
im gonna catch billions of those :O
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Blossope is so EPIC! Big Grin
Is Blossope suppose to be a goat, or something?
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
(2012-10-07, 08:36 AM)Ashenator Wrote: Blossope is so EPIC! Big Grin
Is Blossope suppose to be a goat, or something?
blossope is a plant.. or something..
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
At this point, i've determined it's some sort of super long bodied humanoid ish plant rabbit then :'D
Whoa. cool.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

Outstanding work Gk! *-*
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
when did this guy come from its awesome totally alien
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
On today's edition of "Monsters GK did in design class because it's boring as bricks and it looks like she's doing class work but actually isn't for 5 hours"
We have 3 lines, one of which I did last week but never uploaded :'D

Line's Origin: Your basic wolf and werewolf things yes.
[Image: houndow_redonecopy.png]

Houndow
Houndow come out at night in large packs of up to 50 members, usually lead by one Wolfear. They use their sheer numbers to take down large prey, or sneak up in the shadows to get sleeping monsters without a fight. Their howl sounds like a hair raising scream, and they use said howls for both communication and as a warning. Because of that, many folk tales tell of fore coming doom if you hear their howl... mostly because that means a pack of these hungry beasts is nearby, and you could end up their victim.

[Image: wolfear_redonecopy.png]

Wolfear
When they aren't leading a pack of Houndow, they lurk in the woods alone. The more Houndow that follow them, the stronger they are. If they have no Houndow following them, they either just evolved or are very weak. Though on rare occasions, a lone Wolfear can be far more powerful then one with a following. They can both run on their hind legs and on all fours, though awkwardly. They are highly intelligent and keen strategists, leading their pack in intricate attacks on their prey.

Line's Origins: Idk. I actually did one of Animatic's monsters for once so :'D
[Image: caypt_redonecopy.png]

Caypt
Caypt lurk in caves and abandoned burial sites, hiding in the shadows and behind graves and columns. Their ghostly tale can extend up to thirty feet away from them, and while it can't grab anything, it's great for scaring people. They can jump long distances, which they use to their advantage to cross crumbling gaps and get up onto tall statues to hide and escape from potential enemies.

[Image: pherumy_redonecopy.png]

Pherumy
Pherumy was thought to have originated from some sort of ancient curse of some long forgotten civilization. They lurk in deep tombs and crypts, stalking the dusty halls for anything unfortunate enough to come across them. The bandages around their arm and their tail come in handy to bind and entangle foes, and one can often tell that Pherumy lives somewhere by the mummy-like remains of their meals. Their eyes and the red crystals on their body constantly glow, and get brighter after eating.

Line's Origin: Some sort of monster I came across on wikipedia while looking for ideas and have since been unable to find nor remember the exact name. Aivitara? Something like that. Essentially a chicken that came from a meteor that turns into a dragon when it's inside? (which originally this Aivitarange had two forms: a indoor and outdoor forme. The one ingame is the indoor form if I remember.)
[Image: draken_redonecopy.png]

Draken
Draken are said to appear only on nights that many shooting stars pass overhead. Legend has it that they come from the meteors themselves... though it's unknown if this is actually true or not. They spit out showers of sparks and embers in order to protect themselves. Once captured, they are fiercely loyal to their owners and will protect them with their little feathery lives.

[Image: aivitarange_redonecopy.png]

Aivitarange
Aivitarange are supposedly the stronger of two transformations of Draken, and the only remaining one. They retain very little of the cute little Draken they once where, and have turned into something stronger and far more fierce. Their power supposedly gets stronger when meteors pass overhead. Some are known to have larger horns on the top of their head, which sometimes have a gradient of oranges and yellows instead of just a solid red. They fight with fire, claws and tooth.
Love your creativity with design and monster summary, they look great
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
Thank you!
Nice...
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-10-16, 02:34 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: On today's edition of "Monsters GK did in design class because it's boring as bricks and it looks like she's doing class work but actually isn't for 5 hours"

Houndow
Houndow come out at night in large packs of up to 50 members, usually lead by one Wolfear. They use their sheer numbers to take down large prey, or sneak up in the shadows to get sleeping monsters without a fight. Their howl sounds like a hair raising scream, and they use said howls for both communication and as a warning. Because of that, many folk tales tell of fore coming doom if you hear their howl... mostly because that means a pack of these hungry beasts is nearby, and you could end up their victim.

Wolfear
When they aren't leading a pack of Houndow, they lurk in the woods alone. The more Houndow that follow them, the stronger they are. If they have no Houndow following them, they either just evolved or are very weak. Though on rare occasions, a lone Wolfear can be far more powerful then one with a following. They can both run on their hind legs and on all fours, though awkwardly. They are highly intelligent and keen strategists, leading their pack in intricate attacks on their prey.

Caypt
Caypt lurk in caves and abandoned burial sites, hiding in the shadows and behind graves and columns. Their ghostly tale can extend up to thirty feet away from them, and while it can't grab anything, it's great for scaring people. They can jump long distances, which they use to their advantage to cross crumbling gaps and get up onto tall statues to hide and escape from potential enemies.

Pherumy
Pherumy was thought to have originated from some sort of ancient curse of some long forgotten civilization. They lurk in deep tombs and crypts, stalking the dusty halls for anything unfortunate enough to come across them. The bandages around their arm and their tail come in handy to bind and entangle foes, and one can often tell that Pherumy lives somewhere by the mummy-like remains of their meals. Their eyes and the red crystals on their body constantly glow, and get brighter after eating.

Line's Origin: Some sort of monster I came across on wikipedia while looking for ideas and have since been unable to find nor remember the exact name. Aivitara? Something like that. Essentially a chicken that came from a meteor that turns into a dragon when it's inside? (which originally this Aivitarange had two forms: a indoor and outdoor forme. The one ingame is the indoor form if I remember.)

Draken
Draken are said to appear only on nights that many shooting stars pass overhead. Legend has it that they come from the meteors themselves... though it's unknown if this is actually true or not. They spit out showers of sparks and embers in order to protect themselves. Once captured, they are fiercely loyal to their owners and will protect them with their little feathery lives.

Aivitarange
Aivitarange are supposedly the stronger of two transformations of Draken, and the only remaining one. They retain very little of the cute little Draken they once where, and have turned into something stronger and far more fierce. Their power supposedly gets stronger when meteors pass overhead. Some are known to have larger horns on the top of their head, which sometimes have a gradient of oranges and yellows instead of just a solid red. They fight with fire, claws and tooth.
I looked it up, and this might be the indoor forme. On Ait's thing, it said "indoor Forme," and had its old picture.
LIKE A BOSS

this game has artists like this.. wow. beyond amazing
Oooooo pretty, PS this is my 100th POST!!!!!!!
Now im Monster Fighter rank
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
Just realised alla new ancies have red marks by their eyes...
LIKE A BOSS

(2012-10-16, 02:34 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: On today's edition of "Monsters GK did in design class because it's boring as bricks and it looks like she's doing class work but actually isn't for 5 hours"

Houndow

Wolfear

Caypt

Pherumy

Draken

Aivitarange

they look so epic
(2012-11-22, 05:40 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: Just realised alla new ancies have red marks by their eyes...
never knew that
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]

Houndow

Wolfear

Caypt

Pherumy

Draken

Aivitarange
I just saw this now! Great job, GK! Big Grin
[Image: b52qe9.jpg]
May the FORCE be with you!
You got anything else yet?
LIKE A BOSS

These are great.
  • 14(current)