• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we should have an IRC chat in the forum. I lost my thought too <_<

Someone else back me up here please. If Lamb was here, he would lol
yep i will back you we need a chat for forum. i have one for my team's forum
it would be good for the forum users
EDIT: forum Mods would also be allowed to keep chat civilize
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-31, 02:25 PM)Pein Wrote: yep i will back you we need a chat for forum. i have one for my team's forum
it would be good for the forum users
EDIT: forum Mods would also be allowed to keep chat civilize
thx Big Grin

The chat could be in FAQ maybe or something. It could be a better help than before.
or at the bottom of the forum page the chat could be placed there

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-31, 02:32 PM)Pein Wrote: or at the bottom of the forum page the chat could be placed there
I'm talking about the chat being placed inside of a board. The other category/board could say IRC Chat and once you click it, a thread would say "Click to open IRC Chat" and once you do, the chat opens o-o

Several forums have it like that.
eh ok then

Credits to SparrowHawk
I suppose this is good idea....will it bring more ppl 2 forum?
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-08-31, 03:06 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: I suppose this is good idea....will it bring more ppl 2 forum?
Forum holds a lot of information. If people want to know about the game, they gotta be smart enough to check the forum. Dodgy

An IRC Chat doesn't really have to bring more people to forum but it could function as an assistance towards users.

you have my support Smile
It could also function as a general chat in the forum but once someone asks a question related to the forum/game, it's a must for anyone with experience with the community to answer that question.
/sign
[Image: sigvu.png]

<3 <('.'<)<( '.' )>(>'.')> <3
(2011-08-31, 03:14 PM)Re1nvented Wrote: /sign
huh?
As in I agree. I've signed myself on to the idea.
[Image: sigvu.png]

<3 <('.'<)<( '.' )>(>'.')> <3
Very nice idea, i support.
i support, it could decrease the need for useless post in forums too like this one Tongue
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-08-31, 03:29 PM)Re1nvented Wrote: As in I agree. I've signed myself on to the idea.
Okay... o.o

Supporters :
1. Pein
2. ItsHowIRoll
3. Re1nvented
4. Dark.Zero
5. Ghost
We have a chat in game. I do not support this at all. It is a waste of space.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-08-31, 07:23 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: We have a chat in game. I do not support this at all. It is a waste of space.

some people only go on forum and dont play the game, it would be more interesting, and i think its a better way to debate about topics, and a useful tool indeed to inform a mod faster than sending a PM.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-08-31, 07:23 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: We have a chat in game. I do not support this at all. It is a waste of space.
nitz your barely ever in game
(2011-08-31, 11:42 PM)Ghost Wrote:

some people only go on forum and dont play the game, it would be more interesting, and i think its a better way to debate about topics, and a useful tool indeed to inform a mod faster than sending a PM.
Thank you. I was just too lazy to argue lol

(2011-08-31, 11:45 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
Ikr

I actually agree with Nitz \....btw i suggested this in pk craft forums :\

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-31, 11:45 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote:
blame his parents for strippung him of web time.and he just doesnt talk lol.
i guess i support this.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
We have a section to hold the IRC Chat Smile

(2011-09-05, 11:12 PM)Deidara Wrote: We have a section to hold the IRC Chat Smile

You don't have to embed the chat into the website y'know. Just set up a channel on a server and give us a link to it or something.

Plus, I don't like the IG-chat. I think the IRC is actually a bit more organized and fluid than that, but then I haven't used the IG one in a while so I dunno if it's changed.
(2011-09-06, 02:01 AM)Dawn Wrote:
(2011-09-05, 11:12 PM)Deidara Wrote: We have a section to hold the IRC Chat Smile

You don't have to embed the chat into the website y'know. Just set up a channel on a server and give us a link to it or something.

Plus, I don't like the IG-chat. I think the IRC is actually a bit more organized and fluid than that, but then I haven't used the IG one in a while so I dunno if it's changed.
Kinda thought it would be something like where it would say "Open IRC Chat" with a + next to it o-o

we do need this so that we can seperate the chat into different section , The trade section , The main chat , The PvP section and ..... the most .... impt .. one ............ The CM chat D:
Thats not fair! why do cm's need a private chat?
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
suck it up and live with it Big Grin

because we are special :<
That's not nice. Cm's should have the same rights as we members do.If it wasn't for memebers there wouldn't be any Cm's! and also CeFurkan could of made bots do the work.
[Image: Zelda.jpg]"Don't mess with Treason. Team Chrono~Private 1st Class
Cms/forum mods get a chat of their own to discuss staff matters.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.