Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really Fairy type?!
[youtube]gmywDbnC5oc[/youtube]
Actually, I am glad they introduced the fairy type. Now, I am going to take this from a competitive battling point of view, so don't mind me if you have no clue what I am talking about:

Due to the fact Fairy type will be super-effective against dragon and maybe dark+ghost types, it would mean a lot for Pokemon such as Gardevoir. With Fairy type moves and the fact they will have more advantages against Pokemon in higher tiers, they will most likely be moved up also. But for now, we also have to ponder what they would be weak against. I am predicting they will be weak against Fighting Types, but hey, just a prediction.

Also, I found this one article talking about the Fairy type, but it's been published May 15. So at the moment, I don't think we can trust it. :I
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Omg that Bat pokemon looked so awesome!!!! I want it!!! D<

and uh-oh.. The dragons aren't superior anymore xD
Dragons are being taken over by Fairies!!!
I CALLED IT
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I saw it live, didn't look bad. 
@Sparrow, I call dibs on that bat
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-06-11, 10:27 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: I saw it live, didn't look bad. 
@Sparrow, I call dibs on that bat

It's a dragon bat. Flying/Dragon type.
Can make Sound bursts from its ears.

It's name is.. Noivern.
Such an awesome bat *_*
They make "Fairy Type" sound so epic... But really? Why Fairies?!?
Resident noob
Makes me kinda mad that Fairies can kill Dragons <.<
except the anime Fairy Tail e.e cuz.. that's anime...

but this is Pokemon... e.e Fairy kill Dragon in pokemon? e.e
What about a Fairy/Dragon type?!? HUH?!?! HUUUUUH?!?!?!
Dragons were invincible in pokemon.. except for ice types and other dragons.. <_<
Now what about a Fairy/Dragon? What are Fairies weak too?

If Ice can kill Fairies as well... pffffffffffft this would be so .. -rage-
I just know that Fairy type is gonna have the weirdest weaknesses. ._.

One of the weaknesses is gonna be obvious: Steel. For those that don't know, according to folklore, the number one way to keep fairies away was cold iron. So...Yeah. Steel's totally gonna be one of the weaknesses here, I just know it. I feel it in my....Icy veins. o3o DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS, THEY ARE USUALLY RIGHT.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
Oh god no. LOL.
But one question? How is a fairy good against a dragon?
Haha. Also, icyaquapiplup, I think rock will probably be supa effective against them.

EDIT: They should have put in Light type like this game.
(2013-06-12, 06:22 AM)Ectolon Wrote: Oh god no. LOL.
But one question? How is a fairy good against a dragon?
Haha. Also, icyaquapiplup, I think rock will probably be supa effective against them.

EDIT: They should have put in Light type like this game.
Amen
Fairy type = destroy logic even more as pokemon games already do ^_^
Btw, i think that explains the color and looks of slyveon or what was the name.

And i hope they are weak to bugs... i love bugs... bugs still the best.

Oh and another thing... in the video gardevoir attacked an hydreigon... hydreigon is part dark... maybe it was just super effective cuz its dark side.
To answer everyone's question about why Fairy is good against Dragon: In fantasy, isn't magic typically one of the few things that can take down a dragon?

I would have preferred it if they called it Magic-type instead, if only to keep people from complaining. I hate it when people complain about new gen stuff; it's official now, they're not going to change it, so you'll have to either get over it or stop playing Pokémon. Undecided
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Or dont get over it and play monstermmorpg :3
(2013-06-13, 03:52 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Or dont get over it and play monstermmorpg :3

ill go wiTongue
th this
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-06-13, 12:07 PM)TexasToast Wrote: To answer everyone's question about why Fairy is good against Dragon: In fantasy, isn't magic typically one of the few things that can take down a dragon?

I would have preferred it if they called it Magic-type instead, if only to keep people from complaining. I hate it when people complain about new gen stuff; it's official now, they're not going to change it, so you'll have to either get over it or stop playing Pokémon. Undecided
nO a sword or a knight holding a sword kills dragons not the winx club!
(2013-06-14, 01:00 AM)night phoenix Wrote:
(2013-06-13, 12:07 PM)TexasToast Wrote: To answer everyone's question about why Fairy is good against Dragon: In fantasy, isn't magic typically one of the few things that can take down a dragon?

nO a sword or a knight holding a sword kills dragons not the winx club!

Dude, we're not talking about the Winx Club! We're talking about elven warriors, for Arceus' sake! And what if that knight's sword can't break the dragon's scales? (You need to read some more Lord of the Rings. Tongue)

May I direct you to this article?
I read the Hobbit ! Smawg or whatever. idk its been a while.
ever see Merlin on syfy? Morgana is no fairy! and swords not killing dragons?! thats a poopin awesome dragon then. or a crappy sword