Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello, I started playing just today and noticed something odd started happening with my monsters.
[Image: nmy6.png]
I just happen to notice that a couple of my monsters EXP bars were whited out. I thought it was just a simple graphic glitch or something so I didn't pay it any mind.

then I noticed this during my next battle
[Image: xayd.png]
EXP is listed at 100%, to me that seemed off but I went along with the battle anyway. after I won the next screen just made me confused
[Image: lqot.png]

it went up a level, then stalled again at 100% with the "next level required exp" at -73. my monster no matter how much or how little exp they get go up a level every fight and are stalled at 100% with some amount with a minus sign.

im honestly not completely sure this is a glitch or a function to prevent monsters from going up more than one level at once, if it is something that's suppose to happen then please delete this thread or close it or whatever.

but on the off chance that this is a glitch its affecting 3 of my monsters currently Petangel Accipy and just recently Opalioz.
Yes, this is called an exp over load, your monsters will level up everytime you battle, this probably because you gained a lot of exp by defeating/catching a zenith or legendary or ancient
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-08-15, 09:32 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Yes, this is called an exp over load, your monsters will level up everytime you battle, this probably because you gained a lot of exp by defeating/catching a zenith or legendary or ancient

nope, just started, I only just fought the first NPC. I haven't even been to the areas those types can be found in yet.

heres a picture of the other one I mentioned just after fighting the first NPC
https://img15.imageshack.us/img15/81/7xny.png

still troubling. anything I can do to fix it? its pretty cheap to get a level up after every fight
oh, did you vote and can you link your petangel?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-08-15, 09:42 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: oh, did you vote and can you link your petangel?

nope haven't voted. and I assume when you say link to my petangel you mean the link to its detailed window? sorry im a complete noob...

well if that's it heres the link https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1172299
just an exp overload.. when the lvls are so low, even battling weak NPC's gives those overloads some times.. nothing to worry about Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-08-15, 10:38 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: just an exp overload.. when the lvls are so low, even battling weak NPC's gives those overloads some times.. nothing to worry about Smile

will it even out though or is it going to stay that way on those monsters?
(2013-08-15, 10:50 PM)vexsis Wrote:
(2013-08-15, 10:38 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: just an exp overload.. when the lvls are so low, even battling weak NPC's gives those overloads some times.. nothing to worry about Smile

will it even out though or is it going to stay that way on those monsters?

It will even out once you've battled enough. If you somehow keep it on overload all the way up, it'll even out at Level 100, at least. That shouldn't happen, though, because some levels (like Level 25) take a lot more experience than an average level-up.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Yep... just exp overload... It will even out if beating stuff that doesnt give a lot of exp Smile

This is all becuz we can't gain more then 1 level at a time Smile
exp overload usually happens when u get tons of exp above its required lvl exp and since ur monsters lvl are too low u had too much of exp meaning exp overload Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
"im honestly not completely sure this is a glitch or a function to prevent monsters from going up more than one level at once, if it is something that's suppose to happen then please delete this thread or close it or whatever."

as you guessed. it allows 1 level up per battle