Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@Iremember thank for the wb. @Cefurkan and also i think the email is used for the old game, pokemoncraft if i remember. I don't know but yeah, it's confusing to have a e-mail i can't use twice for a different account.
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
if  a person made 60 in that time span can he get some extra time to complete the rest or will all his hard work be wasted ????/
man time to put some work on it
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I want to do this.. but 250 O.O 
Seems yet another impossble task
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-02-20, 09:26 AM)kunwarkharbanda Wrote: if  a person made 60 in that time span can he get some extra time to complete the rest or will all his hard work be wasted ????/

you can reach 75 so it won't be wasted
i need emails asap Smile bump
already created some but theres some error with yahoo now so cant create
(2013-02-20, 04:59 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: already created some but theres some error with yahoo now so cant create

you need to delete cookies and change ip
oh ok
(2013-02-19, 11:04 PM)Sasori Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 10:56 PM) Snorlax47 Wrote: Cefurkan no offense to you and your decisions,but your giving away some good monsters for people to not do much work,and youve been giving out reward monsters all over the place.My suggestion would be to just ask players to help.Most players would help for free.So no reward is actually needed.You could alsojust ask your cms and staff to help in private.
but this also gives people who spend days or weeks looking for ancients like myself, a chance to get an ancient especially one of your choice nature and full uv. CeF is just generous, He gives back to his community. Of course we would do it for free, but he feels as if he should reward us because hes a good guy.
in my opinion giving an ancient with full uv and nature choice is simply ridiciulous. i know people have to do a lot to get them but come on this is the way this game works and what makes it challenging. you know how long it would take you to find such a monster in the game? it already takes you days or weeks to even find an ancient monster with random nature. i can just assume finding another or several ones till you got your nature of your choice takes way more time and effort than this event does. and it simply kills the fun of the game because where is the point that people waste time and nerves trying to catch strong monsters the way it should be. while others simply take the shortcut and get them as reward.