Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information 
no required any more if you did not start yet
Alright, but were do we send it
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
If you do 75 and 150 do you get 2 Rewards?
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
when you done send me a pm

i will give you email so you can attach and send me
(2013-02-19, 08:10 PM)Spitsy Wrote: If you do 75 and 150 do you get 2 Rewards?

yes
Two weeks seems like something I can attempt
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Why is this needed tho? -wondering-
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-02-19, 08:16 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: Why is this needed tho? -wondering-

i am sending email to all old accounts about v2 Smile
pein. ill do 75 you do 75 we can get goood ancients for our pvp teams. I might do more because i have this proxy thing now
Signature Shop
what about the wiki event ?
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
(2013-02-19, 08:51 PM)Sasori Wrote: what about the wiki event ?

wiki event is another event
is it still going, i put in alot of work(thephantomtv)
per person or 1 person/group ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2013-02-19, 08:55 PM)Sasori Wrote: is it still going, i put in alot of work(thephantomtv)

going on

(2013-02-19, 09:30 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: per person or 1 person/group ?

it is about total email. so if you register 500 you can get total 2 ancient
Cefurkan no offense to you and your decisions,but your giving away some good monsters for people to not do much work,and youve been giving out reward monsters all over the place.My suggestion would be to just ask players to help.Most players would help for free.So no reward is actually needed.You could alsojust ask your cms and staff to help in private.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-02-19, 10:56 PM) Snorlax47 Wrote: Cefurkan no offense to you and your decisions,but your giving away some good monsters for people to not do much work,and youve been giving out reward monsters all over the place.My suggestion would be to just ask players to help.Most players would help for free.So no reward is actually needed.You could alsojust ask your cms and staff to help in private.
but this also gives people who spend days or weeks looking for ancients like myself, a chance to get an ancient especially one of your choice nature and full uv. CeF is just generous, He gives back to his community. Of course we would do it for free, but he feels as if he should reward us because hes a good guy.
(2013-02-19, 11:04 PM)Sasori Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 10:56 PM) Snorlax47 Wrote: Cefurkan no offense to you and your decisions,but your giving away some good monsters for people to not do much work,and youve been giving out reward monsters all over the place.My suggestion would be to just ask players to help.Most players would help for free.So no reward is actually needed.You could alsojust ask your cms and staff to help in private.
but this also gives people who spend days or weeks looking for ancients like myself, a chance to get an ancient especially one of your choice nature and full uv. CeF is just generous, He gives back to his community. Of course we would do it for free, but he feels as if he should reward us because hes a good guy.

actually only 1 person completed 500 emails so far and 1 completed 250 Smile

i started this event several days ago so it is really hard Big Grin i suppose rewards are well deserved
^ what he said
Be Blinded By My Prowess
who finished the emails ?\
wait..this started today *tuedsay,Feb. 19th* so if i am correct,it will end in 14 days so it will end on march 4th ?
(2013-02-19, 11:14 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: wait..this started today *tuedsay,Feb. 19th* so if i am correct,it will end in 14 days so it will end on march 4th ?

yes
There does come a point when a reward isn't really a reward but something which is expected for the smallest thing...I'm not saying that point has been reached yet, but it seems like it will soon. There are now 3 events which I can think of where you have introduced full uv ancients as a reward. I mean sure rewards are good and all but if you abuse them too much then the whol point of giving something in return for exemplary contributions or work is moot. The whole point of an ancient ranked monster is to spend ages searching for it, hence their 0.01% probability encounter rate, and the fact that you consider these events as an opportunity to 'get an ancient especially one of your choice nature and full uv' kind of nullifies this idea and IMO removes the challenge from the game...I'm all for helping this game to grow but the idea of getting a full uv ancient in return just seems like an over compensation of a reward in return for the amount of work and effort.
(2013-02-19, 11:24 PM)iRemember Wrote: There does come a point when a reward isn't really a reward but something which is expected for the smallest thing...I'm not saying that point has been reached yet, but it seems like it will soon. There are now 3 events which I can think of where you have introduced full uv ancients as a reward. I mean sure rewards are good and all but if you abuse them too much then the whol point of giving something in return for exemplary contributions or work is moot. The whole point of an ancient ranked monster is to spend ages searching for it, hence their 0.01% probability encounter rate, and the fact that you consider these events as an opportunity to 'get an ancient especially one of your choice nature and full uv' kind of nullifies this idea and IMO removes the challenge from the game...I'm all for helping this game to grow but the idea of getting a full uv ancient in return just seems like an over compensation of a reward in return for the amount of work and effort.

i remember don't worry i am not giving out ancients easily Smile
75 emails isn't as easy as thought,seeing as you can only make 6 emails a day without having to reset ip,it is hard.imo
Taking a certain number of days is different to being hard, and besides, making 6 emails takes how much time? A couple of minutes work...Searching for an ancient normally takes hours, rewarding people with them just seems like a cheap and easy shortcut which undermines the effort put into this game to make it a challenge. Maybe do a full uv zenith for 75, legend for 150 and then an ancient for 250...
(2013-02-19, 07:49 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Rewards

Per 250 emails : Any ancient monster, any nature you want full uv, default abilities

Per 150 emails : Any ancient monster, any nature you want full uv, default abilities

Per 75 emails : Any ancient monster, any nature you want full uv, default abilities

Timespan :  2 weeks

When you done send me a pm

I will give you email so you can attach and send me
Can you please explain the rewards, as I look at it, if you complete 75 emails, you are already entitled to any ancient, anynature and full uv...
but the same goes to 150 and 250, which is which?
(2013-02-20, 12:59 AM)Psywar Wrote:
(2013-02-19, 07:49 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Rewards

Per 250 emails : Any ancient monster, any nature you want full uv, default abilities

Per 150 emails : Any ancient monster, any nature you want full uv, default abilities

Per 75 emails : Any ancient monster, any nature you want full uv, default abilities

Timespan :  2 weeks

When you done send me a pm

I will give you email so you can attach and send me
Can you please explain the rewards, as I look at it, if you complete 75 emails, you are already entitled to any ancient, anynature and full uv...
but the same goes to 150 and 250, which is which?

you are correct just fixed

250 ancient
150 legendary
75 zenith Big Grin
Sorry i'm kind of out of date here, but whenever I ever log on it asks for my email and it's really annoying. I want to put the same email i use for my MonsterMMORPG forum but it says the e-mail is already in use.
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Someone's already taken your email :/ you need to register with a new one I think, but welcome back!
(2013-02-20, 02:00 AM)Metaknight Wrote: Sorry i'm kind of out of date here, but whenever I ever log on it asks for my email and it's really annoying. I want to put the same email i use for my MonsterMMORPG forum but it says the e-mail is already in use.

use that email to password recovery