• 5(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
oh ,yeah, forgot bout that hehee.
you are so welcome! they look awesome, no legendary!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Why does it go straight to 3 heads without any tracings of 3 heads in the pre-evolved forms? :3
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I originally had the first form, Canis+Saber, then made later evol, then Flying gave me an idea and decided a Cerberus would be perfect for canisaber.
Boom!
[Image: 09172012050020pm.jpg&action=rotate]
Custom team definitely Night Phoenix (Pyravian or Pyraven, debatable) and Curretrench.
After thinking again, Gongalongalongalongalong... might be a parody. but looks nothing like Bronzong.
Requests from xXTheThrillXx:
Flying crocodiles! Ohhh yeah! Tongue
[Image: 09192012061606pm.jpg&action=rotate]
First off, recolors:
[Image: 09202012041846pm.jpg&action=rotate]
next, redo on Draccuby line:
[Image: 09202012050253pm.jpg&action=rotate]
and requests, (mom and i think dutchman)
[Image: 09202012042245pm.jpg&action=rotate]
I think taking a break from this thread and coming back was good, you have a lot of very interesting concepts. I hope they make it into the game Wink

Can you make a steel/fire tiger monster? :O
Sorry, dont have a steel type...yet. might make one later, and maybe a crystal type and normal, call it zone, but a tiger...ill try those stripes will get me Tongue

Sorry about changing my mind so fast, this tigy deserves me-tal "stripes" Lol
[Image: 09212012044953pm.jpg&action=rotate]
Any more requests?
Frog:
[Image: 09222012023914pm.jpg&action=rotate]

(2012-08-22, 05:42 PM)TexasToast Wrote: Okay, I want a Dravapure. Like, right now. GIMME *shot*

Can you see mine? Well, I'd have to scan them all (there are over 270), I'd have to finish drawing them all, and I need to draw all the main characters, and I haven't started on location concept art, and... yeah. It's a process. (Plus, Resuka might not be fully appropriate for the forums...) BUT, I might just make a thread somewhere. I've been developing Piykkii for three years now, and I plan to make it an actual game. Part of me worries that some freak will hack the forums and steal all my ideas, even though the chance of that is so low that I should be fine.
Me too, scared of making a site about these because Pokemon might su ( or howsoever u spell that) me.
Pokemon won't sue, as long as you don't copy their character designs or names.
Yeah, but some of them are "sorta parodies" and impressive work with Cinake, thumbs up.
REDO ON METEOR LINE!
[Image: 09222012082036pm.jpg&action=rotate]
(2012-09-21, 09:26 PM)night phoenix Wrote: Sorry, dont have a steel type...yet. might make one later, and maybe a crystal type and normal, call it zone, but a tiger...ill try those stripes will get me Tongue

Sorry about changing my mind so fast, this tigy deserves me-tal "stripes" Lol
[Image: 09212012044953pm.jpg&action=rotate]
Looks good.
Thanks! my meteor line didnt turn out how i wanted it, darn
me gusta.. im drawing my own version but to take photo etc is tooo much time and also the upload
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

(2012-09-23, 01:23 AM)night phoenix Wrote: Yeah, but some of them are "sorta parodies" and impressive work with Cinake, thumbs up.
REDO ON METEOR LINE!
[Image: 09222012082036pm.jpg&action=rotate]
Thanks! The designs you came up with are really nice.
leafy frog isn't supposed to be like venasaur, although it is al little...
Anyway, taking requests, cant make a cool Drexle u like if u don't request it! Smile
sorry for this triple post, but I needed to bump this for my friend, xXthethrillXx, who claims to haven't seen this thread recently with his request(s) on it...SO HERE!
Alright! If u despise my Drexles, then tell me that so I can close this thread! no1 ever wants to post on this and apparently, no1 cares! Serious question, should I kill this or should I make moar?
Or, people just don't get around to it much? They don't have to post on your thread..

Make a squirrel, with a top hat, with wings Smile
Haha, as usual your genius astounds...hold on
awesome wonder why i never saw this
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Thanks! *eye roll* u were the 20th post, remember? Tongue
Darn! scanner broke~!
Yes, scanner fixed itself (maybe, donno)
here:
[Image: 09302012011506pm.jpg&action=rotate]

and meteorite thing (defense/Offense, evolves depending on the higher stat)
[Image: 09302012012037pm.jpg&action=rotate]
and lastly, gonna start a new "region" need ideas for starters *wink wink nudge nudge*
Psychic/Ground starter : Troll Ghost
Fighting/Water starter : Fist of Tentacles (a giant squid with tentacle fists)
Electric/Grass starter : a tree
oh wait, sorry about this, 4got, starters are like this: ground, water, shock. (ground beats shock, shock beats water, water beats ground.)
Oh... simple change to my above post then. All I had to do was change fire to ground and boom, you got starters Smile
maybe, i dont want 2 rush this, any1 else?
Well, I thought of a myth theme with a Kraken, Hydra, and Griffin, but they turned out bad.
  • 5(current)