Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawings Showcase!! ^_^
K, so, this thread is for if you wanna show off some of your drawing skills!! It doesnt matter how good, or bad your drawing is. Post it here! Does it have to be anime? Of course not! Original, great if it is, fine if it isnt. Im gonna post some of my drawings, but they arent original, because im not skilled enough to draw from memory or imagination. Anyways, Ill start Smile

[Image: F1qyih.jpg]

[Image: OIoZax.jpg]

[Image: ra3Hqi.jpg]

[Image: oEDZGO.jpg]

[Image: 5drh7N.jpg]

[Image: R2sy3r.jpg]

This one im still working on ^_^
[Image: dXfY4W.jpg]
420 Blaze it Lol
[Image: the_doctor_by_ravey_lecorientu-d35dtmj.png]

[Image: soren_fe_by_ravey_lecorientu-d3f1hi5.png]
[Image: what_a_borig_day_by_ravey_lecorientu-d4a1k94.png]

I dont have many sketches.
i turned most of them into lineart already ;~;
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
Kame, your anime is Shojo ._. I like Shonen.
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-08-01, 09:44 PM)torito747 Wrote: Kame, your anime is Shojo ._. I like Shonen.
[Image: anoplz.gif?1] I cant help it I like pretty anime guys..
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
[Image: dbz12.gif]And I like actiony guys
420 Blaze it Lol
Avenged Sevenfold :3 <3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
this drawings are epic lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Whose? @Staff
And are Kamenashi, Kamidara, and I really the only artists in this entire forum??? Seriously
420 Blaze it Lol
Idk. There are plenty that are hiding.

I used to draw DragonBall Z and Naruto characters Tongue Everyone at school liked them. I gave em away.

I need to draw them again. Maybe after I draw some of my favorite pokemon *_*
(2012-08-02, 08:09 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Idk. There are plenty that are hiding.

I used to draw DragonBall Z and Naruto characters Tongue Everyone at school liked them. I gave em away.

I need to draw them again. Maybe after I draw some of my favorite pokemon *_*
0.0 Im going to keep drawing them even when I'm done with school =.= as if I'm going to draw Shojo or Harem.

O yeah, also, if you're hiding, STOP HIDING. -.-* Your drawings can be scribbles for all I care
420 Blaze it Lol
[Image: Salamence.jpg]

[Image: Venom.jpg]

[Image: Charizard.jpg]
whoa kami I havent seen those till now. INTENSE!!! Hey should I post more of mine?? No one is posting...
420 Blaze it Lol
i swear, when i figure out y my computer wont let me transfer pics, i will fix it and show u!
I take a picture with my phone, send it to my e-mail, download it from e-mail, open up with paint, save it to pictures in computer, upload pictures to photobucket, get the picture link and post it here with the img coding.

^Legit.
I take a pic, send it to my ipod, email it in a compatible form to my computer, post it on facebook, copy it from there, and post. ^_^ Simple
420 Blaze it Lol