Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a thread for people that can not afford to donate or need a nc and can not get one atm their parents don't allow you to donate on your own

Its bad i know

You see i found a way (Cefurkan) Can make money and you can get nc's

Feature Points

Heres how it works
you stay on it and download some games you have to use the games for like 2 minutes max u will earn 84 points

3k points = 5 dollars
this is not illegal 

You may delete this thread if it is neccary

(Aware) if you wish to donate about 10 dollars or 5 this can take you about 2-3 days to earn that points and thats the hard way you still can earn it tho its just a tip for people that can't afford it or beyond that any questions just ask here

Hope this helps Cefurkan a bit

Feature points is now available on android and IOS,If you do not receive the points immediately you have not finished the qualifcations usually you have to open the app finish the tutorial if u dont get it then go back and read what it says for what you have to do to get your points
So far i've earned 6k points bought 10 paypal i earn 200
in 15 mins so its pretty simple

Referral code YM4DS3 if u wanna get people to use your refferal code they and you get nicer offers and points

Reviews https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comme...est_money/

Those of you who dont know thats a famous website
(So famous you haven't heard of it)

tutorial (https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Feature-Points)
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
Well there definetely are advantages.

But on the other hand, there are some problems aswell.
First off, what if they don't spend the money they earn there on this game?
So they basicaly spend less time on this game.
Additionally, they have to test/play/whatever other games, which could also be competitors to this game.
Soooooo it's basically advertising other games.
On top of that, eventhough it's legal, all those "earn points- get money" sites are fishy, there always is some kinda risk or downside of it.

However IF they spend the money on here, it will definetely be a good thing, with CeF making more money, and therefore gains more options to improve the game.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Choices will be made gall you can't make thousand it takes quite an effort to get these points

And my friend helped with that app he let's me know no worries
So, how will we have confirmation that they will be spending the donations here? if you can't answer that then this would be just another advertisement. How do we know and have confirmation that there will be no risks or errors? if you can't answer that then this will be another fishy advertisement. Also can you answer to my PM? I waited patiently in order to get news from you about the donation.
So this is like one of those survey apps where you get to gain points and redeem them for real money. You can even get Paypal money transferred to your paypal account judging from the amount of points you have.

Also there's a website called Swagbucks. Works the same way.
Mhm its a great app and it will help
well this can stay and whoever wants can use

ty for thread
Thank you and anytime cef
Overall, your article is a valuable contribution to the field.
anyone desires can utilize this, therefore it's good to go.