Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star 
So I was thinking why we had always day in game? why not to have night in game screen when game clock says 19:50PM (night)? or when its morning game screen can be little brighter, when is evening darker but not as in night time. It's better then having day time every time.
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
I agree with this, especially because my time isn't the same as the game's time. It gets bothersome to always be checking the time instead of just having the screen change.
[Image: theartofruin___monstermmorpg___forum_sig...5f1qcf.png]
(2012-09-10, 08:55 AM)TheArtOfRuin Wrote: I agree with this, especially because my time isn't the same as the game's time. It gets bothersome to always be checking the time instead of just having the screen change.

.-.
Many people are from another country duhhh

But... I think this has been suggested lots of times now..
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I hope this will come with the update.... no point of doing it with the game now^^
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Hmm... actually, opinions may vary because of different time zones. Maybe like what nika said, except that it corresponds to our time zones. (Wait, not good idea .-.)

Support or not support... i actually don't know
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Game time is at least 7 hours off!
im not sure what to say but it may be a lot of hrd work so what is you have to continuosly check the times on the game clock? im sure youve all familiarised yourself with your timezones and gametimes already. i have no problem with this idea.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

Night it's not off... that's Netherlands time, not Wisconsin time.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS