Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DarkKnight's Hunting Service
As most of you know I am notorious for being very active. This is because I have nothing to do. It took a while but I decided I would open a hunting service.

CONTACT INFO:
You can post below, or you can pm me ingame (DarkKnight123)

RULES:

1. I will NOT and I repeat NOT be hunting for anything more than Zenith class*This also means no starters*.
2. No more than 2 hunting request per person, at a time.
3. I will take up to 5 customers at a time.
4. I will start with the lowest class and go up. For ex. (Regular before Superior)
5. You must have your total amount ready.

Prices:

-Regular: 50k for the nature of your choice. +25k for each stat you want at least 35 in.

-Superior: 75k for the nature of your choice. +50k for each stat you want at least 20 in. +85k for each stat you want at least 35 in.

-Emmisary: 300k for the nature of your choice. +150k for each stat you want at least 20 in. +300k for each stat you want at least 35 in.

-Zenith: 2.5m for the nature of your choice. +1m for each stat you want at least 20 in. +2m for each stat you want at least 35 in.

SPOTS:
1. MMi-Concussion Pyrake-Trembling Nrakos-5m
2. Kyrsin-Hallucination Gonamor-450k
3. Quanto_Konami-Hallucination Drakell-2.5m
4. Capt. Obvious-Hallucination Igon-Butcher Scrobster-375k

5. Geargirl-Profound Plagubonic-2.5m
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2014-05-27, 11:50 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: As most of you know I am notorious for being very active. This is because I have nothing to do. It took a while but I decided I would open a hunting service.

CONTACT INFO:
You can post below, or you can pm me ingame (DarkKnight123)

RULES:

1. I will NOT and I repeat NOT be hunting for anything more than Zenith class.
2. No more than 2 hunting request per person, at a time.
3. I will take up to 5 customers at a time.
4. First come first serve applies.
5. You must have your total amount ready.

Prices:

-Regular: 50k for the nature of your choice. +25k for each stat you want at least 35 in.

-Superior: 75k for the nature of your choice. +50k for each stat you want at least 20 in. +85k for each stat you want at least 35 in.

-Emmisary: 100k for the nature of your choice. +75k for each stat you want at least 20 in. +100k for each stat you want at least 35 in.

-Zenith: 200k for the nature of your choice. +100k for each stat you want at least 20 in. +150k for each stat you want at least 35 in.

SPOTS:
1. Spotnick11-Concussion Pyrake-Trembling Nrakos-400k
2. Kyrsin-Hallucination Gonamor-200k

u should raise ur prices 200k is a lil low for a zenith lol

btw quanny wants a halls drakell ^.^ *piggybacking on war's post Tongue*
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
You are right.. Prices raised to 400k each. 150k for each stat that you want 20+ in, and 200k for each stat you want 35+ in.
1. Get online ;P
2. Request added (: total: 400k
I know its ended but plsSmile
Fazuchi-Profound,Def,Sp.def 35. Abilities sent to game pm pls i'll pay extra Smile