Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily Boss Event System
Information 
✓ Each day a special NPC trainer will be composed

✓ This trainer will have zone 19 trainers Power. However after final stats calculated with this boost, their Attack, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense and Speed power will be 0.75x

✓ In addition this trainer Monster's HP will be set to 30000 (30k)

✓ You will be able to battle with this trainers from below page

✓ Event page : ➪ https://www.monstermmorpg.com/DailyBoss.aspx

✓ This trainer will have 1 random Monster from the following classes: "Emissary", "Zenith", "Legendary", "Ancient", "Giga-Z", "Giga-L"

✓ These Monsters will be level 120

✓ You will have maximum 150 turns. After that you will automatically lose

✓ Item usage is disabled during battle

✓ If you can beat this NPC you will get 2 million EXP point and 1m Gold reward. Your bonuses will also get added to these rewards

✓ You can battle as many as times you want until you defeat the NPC. Your highest cumulative damage will be recorded as your score to the event

✓ Cumulative damage means the total damage you have inflicted upon enemy team monsters. Each battle damage is calculated individually. Only direct damage will be counted not the effects

✓ In the battle page you will see your cumulative damage of that battle in the right panel under enemy team Monster statistics

✓ The explanation of table in the Daily Boss Events page is as below:

✓ Event Your Best Total Damage: Your best cumulative damage that you have inflicted in 1 battle. If you battle again and make higher damage, it will get updated with this. If you get lower, it will not change

✓ Your Damage Rank: Your damage rank among all participants of that event

✓ Your Damage Ratio: This will determine how much Gold you will get from the event. It is your damage / sum of all participant users damage.

✓ Event Cumulative Collected Gold: This is the globally collected Gold amount in the event. This Gold will be collected this way. All of the Monster sell at bazaar taxes + 10% of all of the NPC and wild Monsters battles generated Gold  

✓ Your Current Gold Reward: This is your damage ratio X globally generated Gold amount in the event / 2. As you get higher damage your Gold reward will increase

✓ The remaining half of the globally generated money will be equally distributed between boss beaten players

✓ Your Gold reward will be added to your account automatically after each day NPC reset which happens at 7 AM game time

✓ If your Gold amount surpasses 2.1 billion it will get reduced to 2.1 billion

✓ After each day NPC reset a new event will start automatically

✓ Ask any questions that you have

✓ If you use secondary or alt accounts or share your Pokemon with your friends, you will get 2x gold removal of your reward from your account as punishment
✓ Do not share your Pokemon for daily BOSS event and never use any alt account!
✓ If you repeatedly abuse the system, your account will get banned!

system update

2 abused system mechanic fixed

From now on, in boss battles, enemy HP percent based damages and enemy attack stat using damages will not be counted as total damage. They will still inflict damage however will not be counted

For example Berserker

All base power = 1 moves will not be counted as total damage

Because these moves are independent from your Monster power

We can reduce BOSS Monster power later if necessary

===============

From now on, suicide moves will not be counted as total damage in Boss battles because of mechanical abuse

=================

From now on

Before the game update time (7 AM game time), if you are still in a Daily Boss battle, your battle will get deleted with the update

Whenever you make a page refresh on the battle page, you current Daily Boss battle event damage will get updated (not with every attack with page refresh e.g. Monster switching)

Still, it would be best to end your Daily Boss battle before the game update happens (7 AM game time)
Nice! A new challenge
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Interesting, good job^^
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
✓ Cumulative damage means the total damage you have inflicted upon enemy team monsters. Each battle damage is calculated individually. Only direct damage will be counted not the effects
Lovely how the dmg amount has no use when you use status moves to kill the opposition Sad
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
✓ This trainer will have zone 19 trainers Power. However after final stats calculated with this boost, their Attack, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense and Speed power will be doubled

(2016-01-24, 12:31 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ This trainer will have zone 19 trainers Power. However after final stats calculated with this boost, their Attack, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense and Speed power will be doubled

First Player to beat it Should get the Leeroy Jenkins award :p

You should add an indication that shows who in the Participant list beat him, since dmg etc gets shown regardless

**Edit** I claim leeroy jenkins award 

[Image: 5u4qj6.png]

The Rekfast Club
you defeated this one as well?

congrats Big Grin

will add defeated mark to the listing page
✓ If you can beat this NPC you will get 2 million EXP point and 1m Gold reward. Your bonuses will also get added to these rewards
✓ This trainer will have zone 19 trainers Power. However after final stats calculated with this boost, their Attack, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense and Speed power will be 2.5x

✓ You will have maximum 50 turns. After that you will automatically lose
(2016-01-24, 11:26 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ✓ This trainer will have zone 19 trainers Power. However after final stats calculated with this boost, their Attack, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense and Speed power will be 2.5x

✓ You will have maximum 50 turns. After that you will automatically lose

Now that's a different Story, without status move's i would've failed^^

[Image: 2pzhg20.png]

The Rekfast Club
ok now you can see who defeated or not the active event Smile
Just 1 quick Question 

Will the Win's/losses be counted towards the "NPC trainers battle's count"?
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2016-01-24, 02:11 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: Just 1 quick Question 

yes
(2016-01-24, 03:31 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 02:11 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: Just 1 quick Question 

yes

Ok Thanks Guess i Won't Give it a Shot just yet then
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2016-01-24, 01:24 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok now you can see who defeated or not the active event Smile

NICE! 
Cause just as i Expected, none of the others besides minor beat him.
And now the statistics are fair n square Big Grin

The Rekfast Club
enemy monster's damage were also getting counted as your damage and this error fixed
what would you say guys if we cap the damage limit at 100k?
(2016-01-28, 07:33 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: what would you say guys if we cap the damage limit at 100k?
Certainly get's a clear no from me.
As to moves/max stats and an already existing turn limit, the damage is already caped.

limiting it at 100.000 takes all the fun out of the competitive factor, and ultimately, raises the commulative gold for those which imo don't deserve it.
Afterall it's still a challenge, and as such, it should be rewarding.

The Rekfast Club
✓ If you use secondary or alt accounts or share your Pokemon with your friends, you will get 2x gold removal of your reward from your account as punishment
✓ Do not share your Pokemon for daily BOSS event and never use any alt account!
✓ If you repeatedly abuse the system, your account will get banned!
From now on, in boss battles, enemy HP percent based damages and enemy attack stat using damages will not be counted as total damage. They will still inflict damage however will not be counted

For example Berserker

BOSS power 50% decreased (halved)
I don't see how there was an issue with hp% moves. I believe they are a big part of the game in pvp and pve battles and should be counted.
It's not like it gives anyone an unfair advantage or a new player a chance at getting the highest damage, it takes more than the moves to do that here. 
Most monsters that have good hp% moves are ancients which is extremely hard to find and catch good ones so still getting highest damage would be difficult up against teams like my own.
All this does in my opinion is remove any chance that some players had at achieving high damage, even players that should be able to.
I enjoy everyone having a chance and I think it's something that makes players like playing, this will just cause players to lose interest in the boss making it an almost pointless update to begin with.
Sad
(2016-02-22, 02:10 AM)minordaddy Wrote: I don't see how there was an issue with hp% moves. I believe they are a big part of the game in pvp and pve battles and should be counted.
It's not like it gives anyone an unfair advantage or a new player a chance at getting the highest damage, it takes more than the moves to do that here. 
Most monsters that have good hp% moves are ancients which is extremely hard to find and catch good ones so still getting highest damage would be difficult up against teams like my own.
All this does in my opinion is remove any chance that some players had at achieving high damage, even players that should be able to.
I enjoy everyone having a chance and I think it's something that makes players like playing, this will just cause players to lose interest in the boss making it an almost pointless update to begin with.
Sad

I pretty much agree, when i brought them up, it was not to get them rendered useless for damage calculation, but to show, that even with those moves, the skill is still a valid factor no matter if PP or M3O.
With them now being not Counted towards DMG, people which may are as far as us in the game, but didn't get the chance to fix or get a fixed Monster will have massive disadvantages.
Although i do see that a great team should matter, i believe in skill still being most important.
There are but a few lower than Legendary or Ancient mons which learn those moves, and the lower the class, the more crucial for it to be good, to be able to use these moves effectively.

Right now, i see inflicting DMG as less fun, but more annoying due to having to rely on things like suicide moves or other dragging tactics :/

The Rekfast Club
well % kills whole aim of getting better team because it is independent from your team power

additionally an update made

✓ This trainer will have zone 19 trainers Power. However after final stats calculated with this boost, their Attack, Defense, SpAttack, SpDefense and Speed power will be 0.75x
From now on, suicide moves will not be counted as total damage in Boss battles because of mechanical abuse

You have to re-battle again today
I've just finished the boss battle a few moment ago and I have some question about the change of the event.

When I use a %HP attack, it deals a great amount of damage like this below:
[Image: WGdBFcI.jpg]

And then, after I had finished the battle, I went to "Daily Boss" page and saw my "Event Best Total Damage" much smaller than that damage:
[Image: Two5jfY.jpg]

So as you can see, my last time "Event Best Total Damage" was much bigger.

And here are my questions: Is "Event Best Total Damage" of today the real amount of total damage I dealt without calculating the %HP added? And is this the change that has just been added today? 'Cause I've been taking advantage of these %HP attack for the last few days and earn lots of gold (at least 500k a time).

If all above are correct, I think it's a good change.
(2016-03-07, 03:29 PM)KealLegaxy Wrote: I've just finished the boss battle a few moment ago and I have some question about the change of the event.

When I use a %HP attack, it deals a great amount of damage like this below:
[Image: WGdBFcI.jpg]

And then, after I had finished the battle, I went to "Daily Boss" page and saw my "Event Best Total Damage" much smaller than that damage:
[Image: Two5jfY.jpg]

So as you can see, my last time "Event Best Total Damage" was much bigger.

And here are my questions: Is "Event Best Total Damage" of today the real amount of total damage I dealt without calculating the %HP added? And is this the change that has just been added today? 'Cause I've been taking advantage of these %HP attack for the last few days and earn lots of gold (at least 500k a time).

If all above are correct, I think it's a good change.

For example Berserker

Always helpful to read the updates (:

The Rekfast Club
guys also what suggestions you have about boss battle?

i want to make it a way that stronger team should inflict stronger damage

i dont want everyone using same monster Big Grin